PDA

View Full Version : What a mess.

joesbarngrill
10-15-2005, 07:20 PM
So im driving and I get caught in some flooded water down a street. Try to pull over get on public grass. My cars stuck there floating around. I tracked about 40 ft of public grass though, anyone know what the fines are like for this? Im in New England by the way, lots of rain.

TheBlueMonster
10-15-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So im driving and I get caught in some flooded water down a street. Try to pull over get on public grass. My cars stuck there floating around. I tracked about 40 ft of public grass though, anyone know what the fines are like for this? Im in New England by the way, lots of rain.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what's going on here...

DavidC
10-15-2005, 07:35 PM
If you get a fine, go to court and talk it over with the judge. You should be okay.

10-15-2005, 07:55 PM
A. If it's daytime, good visibility, and you drove into evidently high water (overflowing the curbs) then you acted irresponsibly and need your nuts kicked.

B. If the circumstances were otherwise, and you did not put yourself in the situation as a result of a stupid decision, you walk. No foul.

C. You live in Mystery-chussetts. Who tha hell knows?

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

joesbarngrill
10-15-2005, 08:18 PM
public street with no lights 3-5 ft waters at some parts and it was open. The cops say its my fault of course and are fining me for 100% of teh damage to the lawn on the side of the road.