PDA

View Full Version : Questionable PSO practice...

Emperor
10-15-2005, 06:20 PM
If this post is inappropriate for this forum please delete it. I post it here because this is now the "PSO Internet Bonus Forum"

When PSO could no longer track Individual MGR from Party. Why did they choose to betray and alienate customers by keeping their whole monthly affiliate check from Party, instead of distributing the agreed upon amount (27.5%) to their remaining clients that had originally signed up under this program? (They could have just distibuted the amount equally)

1C5
10-15-2005, 06:40 PM
It seems that is also what my smaller affiliate is doing as I haven't heard from him in a while.

Needless to say if I don't hear from him I will not be playing at Party with that account any longer.

Recliner
10-15-2005, 11:31 PM
Likely because some people generate $10,000 in MGR a month and some people generate $100. This would cause people to stop playing and just collect money every month. Most of the people likely moved to skins anyways so the MGR would be way down and people would barely get anything.

Emperor
10-15-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Likely because some people generate $10,000 in MGR a month and some people generate $100. This would cause people to stop playing and just collect money every month. Most of the people likely moved to skins anyways so the MGR would be way down and people would barely get anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes all of the people who generated any MGR moved elsewhere. So all that WERE left are a people that clear bonuses or don't play any hands.

BUT,

As an effort of good faith, why not redistribute the corresponding % to those that remain? Yes some people that don't play any hands get money they didn't earn, but at least the players that cleared bonuses get something. Right now PSO keeps the WHOLE amount. How is that more justified?

10-16-2005, 12:03 AM
Perhaps because paying it out to players in any way, shape or form is explicitly forbidden by Party, and because in addition to not letting affiliates know who is playing, Party is also starting to suspend all affiliates who are breaking this rule.

You should feel lucky to have gotten away with it as long as you did.

This thread is likely to get nuked soon, so cheers.

edfurlong
10-16-2005, 12:04 AM
But they don't know who is still playing there.....

Emperor
10-16-2005, 12:18 AM
They know who signed up under the program...

10-16-2005, 12:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They know who signed up under the program...

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But they don't know who is still playing there.....

[/ QUOTE ]

uaw420rook
10-16-2005, 12:50 AM
nothing questionable about it. I dont hold anything against the ebay guy that got my rake after playing there as long as I did. Lots of sites to play and get rewards for playing there. Plenty of fish also.

1C5
10-16-2005, 12:53 AM
Didn't Party set it up so they can see individual trackers again? I have no idea but that is what it sounds like from reading Party's website.

PrincipalSkinner
10-16-2005, 08:39 AM
I asked my eurobet affiliate what he would do if euro stopped the individual trackers. He said they could continue to distribute rakeback based on peoples pokertracker screenshots. I know this is possible, but the bigshot party affiliates were not about to go to the trouble when they could just steal our money. Three guesses whether or not I'm going to change affiliates at Party, once the dust settles.

DuggleBogey
10-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Photoshop, here I come!