PDA

View Full Version : Dynamitepoker Tech shows true colors!

gamblur
05-30-2003, 10:38 PM
I told a close friend of 41 years that dynamite poker would be a good inexpensive site to practice at so he started playing using my Neteller acct. Tonight he complained about too many river cards decideing the outcome of hands and asked if they had reprogramed or something, the tech pounced on him saying we know who you really are by checking your neteller codes you are the irishman and took his chat away. I have informed neteller and they said security will check on it, but be careful making deposits at this site!

Jimbo
05-31-2003, 01:29 AM
Gamblur you are like an abused spouse. You get your brains beat in at this site, are supposedly abused more by the VP group yet you still try to play there and send you "friends" into the fray. You just enjoy complaining or what? There are a dozen more poker sites to play on, give one a try. It may relieve your heartburn.

Grambo
05-31-2003, 10:14 AM
And just what are you accusing Dynamite of? Sounds like they are doing the correct thing here. Someone using someone else's neteller account? I sure would like to have it looked into if it were mine, and would be happy they are.

Grambo

Myrtle
05-31-2003, 10:17 AM
never argue with a moron......they drag U down to their level and beat the hell outta ya with experience!

gamblur
05-31-2003, 03:59 PM
Read the post,I gave the man my permission to use it. I did not give them premission to get into my codes realname adresss ,etc,etc, /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Jimbo
05-31-2003, 04:20 PM
"I did not give them premission to get into my codes realname adresss ,etc,etc, "

Yes you did, read your agreements with netteller and Dynamite poker. Or do you just click on I Agree and never read the terms?

gamblur
05-31-2003, 08:54 PM
Dynamite poker put everything right Today,so we leave the site hurt but no bad feelings.Irishman&friends

Zander
05-31-2003, 10:40 PM
So you are leaving.... correct? That's just a shame... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif