PDA

View Full Version : Online Poker: Lesson 1

10-15-2005, 03:45 PM
When at a very juicy table, unplug your keyboard. It's not needed. Can you spot the 'tard at this table?

Rivered_Styx: but you do. you hit a three outer on the river after calling down wih an ass hand.
Rivered_Styx: keep playing that way and you will lose all your money
Rivered_Styx: but i'm not complaining, because it's morons like you who feed my bankroll
Rivered_Styx: i'm just calling you an idiot
Rivered_Styx: and let me say thank you for being one
andy77111: ok i was doing 2 much things a time wasnt paying att. sorry
Rivered_Styx: if you don't want to listen, you can turn off your chat
vinny808: i am being entertained listening to you guys... :-)
Rivered_Styx: it's just funny to me because i know you moron maniac morons bust and reload all the time, and blame your "bad luck"
Rivered_Styx: it's just funny to watch

Rivered_Styx: did you really think i didn't have an ace?
vinny808: i figured you did, but I had to play... i had pockets 7s
Rivered_Styx: oh, that makes sense
Rivered_Styx: you realize that you had to hit a 22:1 draw to beat aces, right?
vinny808: yeah.. but i've been lucky before..
Rivered_Styx: yeah, but you need to have pot odds to call that, meaning that you need 22x the bet you are being asked to make just to break even over time
Rivered_Styx: there were not 22 big bets in the pot
Rivered_Styx: therefore, like andy, you will lose your money over time

andy77111 has left the table.

Rivered_Styx: oh, chicken shiiiit loser andy left
Rivered_Styx: what a joke

vinny808 has left the table.

10-15-2005, 03:48 PM
I would have immediately PMed the moron, offering to meet up IRL to play some B&M, then pummelled him bloody in the parking lot.

Seriously, I usually start telling the guy how big a whiner he is, and often he not only shuts up, but he goes on tilt and becomes one more fish.

WordWhiz
10-15-2005, 03:55 PM
If the site has the feature, I try to report these guys right away for verbally abusing the other people at the table. Prima is good for this. If not, I'll write an email to support afterwards. Damn fish pond depleting table coaches.

VinnyTheFish
10-15-2005, 03:58 PM
<font color="red"> vinny808 has left the table. </font>

For the record - that is not me!!

BruinEric
10-15-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm convinced several of the player abusers are at least lurkers here. I like the fact you posted this horrible example of stuff I"ve been seeing lately.

lorinda
10-15-2005, 07:00 PM
In a strange coincidence, I believe Riverstyx was the name of the company that designed one of the worst ever online poker sites.

Lori