PDA

View Full Version : Clearing a bonus question at Eurobet

Vetstadium
10-15-2005, 11:36 AM
I am new to bonus whoring so to say mostly play SNG's but am going to try and clear the Eurobet 50% up to $200 bonus. If I were to 4 table the $1/$2 or .50/$1 how long would that take to clear if I were playing between loose and avg. I know just an estimate but am wondering if it is worth it. Also would rakeback still come from playing these hands or are they excluded when clearing bonuses. I would play 3 full tables and one 6 man table. Thanks.

Bradyams
10-15-2005, 11:44 AM
This is a rough estimate:

At four 2/4 tables I get about 250 hands/hr, so let's say you get the same for 1/2. I think about 60-70% of the hands at 1/2 are raked, so that's about 150 raked hands/hr. For a 10x bonus each raked hand is worth ten cents, so you'll clear it at about $15/hr, or in roughly 13 hours of four tabling.

Grinder
10-15-2005, 12:30 PM
now a days finding that many games at eurobet would be difficult (but they are giving a month to clear) it is a ghost town there (maybe a little better at hold em tbls but i play omaha and there has been 1 table where there once were 8

Vetstadium
10-15-2005, 02:57 PM
I know I was effected by the whole Party thing and now looking for another way to play. I just don't want to play at Party without rakeback that ends up to be a lot of money. Thanks for the help. Also does rakeback still count toward the bonus hands? Thanks