PDA

View Full Version : (OT) I've been avoiding the Party questions for a week

splashpot
10-15-2005, 07:07 AM
With all that went on with Party last weekend, I thought it was best if I just sit back for a while, let the dust clear, before I start asking questions. I'm glad I did. I've seen dozens of posts saying Party is offering rakeback, Party is not offering it, Party has it's own for of rakeback in the form of a bonus, certain affiliates will be allowed to offer it, etc. The list goes on and on. I'm not sure who to trust, but here are my questions. BTW, I know there is a rakeback forum, but since I read this forum everyday, I've come to value the thoughts of the posters here.

1. Is Party officially going to endorse rakeback?
2. What's that deal with the Player Points bonus?
3. I obviously would like to set up rakeback, but I do not want to set up another Neteller account or bank account. And I'm even hesitant to set up a second Party account unless I'm sure I won't get caught. Is this possible?

I'd appreciate it only people who know for sure respond. If you are not sure, don't respond. Or if the general consensus is still uncertain, I'd like to know that too. Sorry for bringing this subject up again, but there are about 2 gazillion posts in the rakeback forum, all contradicting each other.

Exitonly
10-15-2005, 07:11 AM
From what i've read from a few affiliates they say you'll be allowed to make a new account.

But affiliates would probably say that anyway.

Degen
10-15-2005, 07:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

1. Is Party officially going to endorse rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they have 'officially' come out and said they ARE NOT endorsing it.

[ QUOTE ]
2. What's that deal with the Player Points bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a watered down form of rakeback, given directly by party. Good news is you can get this AND party rakeback.

[ QUOTE ]
I want to get Party rakeback...Is this possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. PM me for more info.