PDA

View Full Version : This chick caught me completely off guard...

Go_Blue88
10-15-2005, 03:49 AM
ya i dunno why i even posted this actually--prob b/c my friends were rippin on me n i wanted to see what others thought. alright, i'm goin to bed, watch the michi-psu game tommorrow everyone.

JaBlue
10-15-2005, 03:52 AM
tell her your name and get hers, start talking - that is, if you wanna. if you're just tired and completely uninterested in the girl, do whatever you actually did that prompted this post

10-15-2005, 03:52 AM
I find it hard to believe its even possible to screw up this situation.

Go_Blue88
10-15-2005, 03:53 AM
No, she's pretty hot--I'm pissed. I fuked up completely. Ehhh whatever, there's always tommorrow night.

slickpoppa
10-15-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So tonight, we had a keg at my place and I pretty much kept to myself most of the night due to an all-nighter the previous night. Anyways, I just had some beer, hung out, and watched some sportcenter from my couch while everyone else had a good time. I'm just trying to stress that I didn't really talk to anyone. So, as this girl is leaving she takes me aside and says "I think you're so fuking hot." This caught me completely off guard--so to the other drunk people out there on this forum right now, what's your move when you're drunk, tired, and compeltely confused?

Note, this isn't some weird brag post--I assume a lot of people on this forum can get laid pretty easily. I just fuked up this situation completely.

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

If a girl comes up to you out of the blue and says "you are so [censored] hot," you have to be a complete idiot to screw it up. Just start making out with her or something. Its not that complicated

Blarg
10-15-2005, 03:55 AM
She loves you for your indifference and unobtainability. Find out how to keep that going while boning her.

TheMainEvent
10-15-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So, as this girl is leaving she takes me aside and says "I think you're so fuking hot." This caught me completely off guard--so to the other drunk people out there on this forum right now, what's your move when you're drunk, tired, and compeltely confused?

[/ QUOTE ]

Panic, don't make eye contact, mumble something, walk away and sit on the couch, drink a lot and don't talk to anyone.

Chairman Wood
If she is pretty hot, grab (not actually grab, a gentle caress) her on the lower hip and kiss her.

Go_Blue88
she goes to PSU so it was a one time opportunity. i find that it's hard to make a move on a chick when she's really drunk and i'm just buzzed. i feel like a fukin loser molester.

Go_Blue88
10-15-2005, 03:59 AM
hahahaha awesome. that may have been even better than what i did b/c at least it's funny.

manpower
10-15-2005, 03:59 AM
Oh come on now, don't edit that [censored]. We all want to know precisely how you blew this one.

Chairman Wood
10-15-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
she goes to PSU so it was a one time opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ] This = GOLD. You really suck. I am ashamed you go to the same school I graduated from.

Blarg
10-15-2005, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
she goes to PSU so it was a one time opportunity. i find that it's hard to make a move on a chick when she's really drunk and i'm just buzzed. i feel like a fukin loser molester.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure most of us have been there. And regretted not making the most of it. It's hard to be paternal to someone and want to fvck them at the same time. You get kind of at cross purposes with yourself.

I remember once being in this situation and not regretting I backed out of it, but the other times, I just blew it, plain and simple, and wound up wishing I hadn't. An attractive woman being straightforward is like a gift from God that should not be cast aside lightly. When you're used to all the wondering and mind games and doubletalk, even from women who like you a lot, a straightforward woman can catch you so unaware and sort of throw you for a loop. It's a strange thing to adapt to, especially to adapt to in time, before the moment is over and the chance is lost.

Xelent
10-15-2005, 04:40 AM
Your unobtainable GoBlue?

Malachii
10-15-2005, 06:33 AM
Dude, Goblue, you can't post a title like that and then edit out all the content. I don't care if the thread sucks, either delete it or leave it up. I want these ten seconds of my life back /images/graemlins/mad.gif