PDA

View Full Version : PokerAce Hud not working on Stars

10-14-2005, 11:27 PM
I've never been able to get PokerAce to work on pokerstars. All I get is blank Avg VPIP and PFR stats. If I open a whole bunch of tables I can get it to show me the stats on some players sometimes, but it's basically useless on Stars. I love it on Party and will buy it, but I'd really like to get it working on stars if possible. If anyone knows how to make this work, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Will

PokerAce
10-15-2005, 01:52 AM
Please, anyone, if you try a feature of PokerAce Hud and it doesn't work as it should, let me know. I want PA Hud to run great for everyone.

Since you are getting something on your tables, then you have PokerStars configured correctly. Do you have PokerTracker importing while you play? Do you have PokerAce Hud pointing to the right database? Do the players at the table have enough hands to meet the minimum required?

cold_cash
10-15-2005, 02:18 AM
I'm going to hijack this thread with another question.

First off, I love the software.

On PokerStars though, I can't get any display on my 6-max tables. I'm getting the hand histories into my database okay, and I've right-clicked and selected "treat as 6-max limit", but I'm still getting the donut.

If I unclick "treat as 6-max" I get some stats displayed but they're strewn all over the place and I can't tell what stats go with what player.

Any advice?

PokerAce
10-15-2005, 02:18 AM
If you use the filter to show stats from current limit only, you need to do one of two things. Either turn that filter off, or make sure you have your sessions marked as 6 max in PokerTracker.

cold_cash
10-15-2005, 02:53 AM
You're the man.

I'd like to add though, that the layout manager doesn't line up with the actual table, so getting things where you want them is a huge pain in the kiester.

10-15-2005, 03:49 AM
I didn't think that PokerAce used PokerTracker for PokerStars. I'm using the IHH window option so that I can see stats on players that I am playing right now. I thought that PokerAce just used Stars window, not the PT database. If I'm wrong about this, please let me know. Thanks for your help and your wonderful program.

Will

PokerAce
10-15-2005, 04:19 AM
PokerAce Hud uses your PokerTracker databases to get the stats from the players. If you are not importing into PokerTracker while you play, PokerAce Hud will not have updated stats on the players you are playing against.

10-15-2005, 05:21 AM
Hey, thanks, I'll try this next time that I play on Stars. Like I said, I didn't realize that PokerAce used the PT database for Stars since it uses the IHH window.

Thanks again,
Will

trentcroad
10-15-2005, 06:15 AM
Sort of hijack/related point.

PA always crashes for me on poker stars unless I enable logging and super logging.
Then it seems to work fine.
Otherwise it crashes every 10-15 minutes.

Just letting you know anyhow.
Keep up the good work. Its an awesome product, so far ahead of the others.

PokerAce
10-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Have you tried version 0.33? I fixed the only source of crashing I was aware of.