Paluka
10-14-2005, 10:37 PM
woot

stabn
10-15-2005, 03:39 AM
HAWT. Glad that worked.

Paluka
10-15-2005, 03:46 AM
good lord it all turned against me and i had to reinstall windows.

stabn
10-15-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe shoo the poltergeists out of your house before trying to fix it next time.

MyMindIsGoing
10-15-2005, 04:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the big deal about reinstalling windows? Seems like people think it is the end of the world.

stabn
10-15-2005, 06:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the big deal about reinstalling windows? Seems like people think it is the end of the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's basically a waste of time. Reinstalling programs/setting things up how they like it isn't how most people enjoy spending their time.

MyMindIsGoing
10-15-2005, 07:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's basically a waste of time. Reinstalling programs/setting things up how they like it isn't how most people enjoy spending their time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the problem, people don't spend enough time to take care of their computer and all this wierd stuff will happen. Reinstalling windows, installing new drivers and maing a few settings in windows to optimize is a free way of freshening up your computer.

stabn
10-15-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the problem, people don't spend enough time to take care of their computer and all this wierd stuff will happen. Reinstalling windows, installing new drivers and maing a few settings in windows to optimize is a free way of freshening up your computer.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is really not needed unless you have a specific reason to. You can update drivers w/o reinstalling as well.

MyMindIsGoing
10-15-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can update drivers w/o reinstalling as well.

[/ QUOTE ]