PDA

View Full Version : TT against UTG limp RR

Walker
10-14-2005, 08:11 PM
UTG is like 17/5/1.2 over 30 hands or something. Earlier he bet out an OESD from the BB on flop, turn, and then bluffed river. I just called down with TP.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (7 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, MP2 folds, CO calls, Hero calls, BB calls.

Flop: (13 SB) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, CO calls, Hero calls, BB folds.

Turn: (8 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, CO folds, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 9 BB

My thoughts: I put him on a big pair (probably aces or kings), AQs+, or (unlikely) AK. He's not betting AK unless he has a flush draw, in which case he has 19outs=65% equity against me.
*The more I type I realize this is an auto muck. Yes, for sure. Right? Right?

So, let's make this interesting and change the flop to something like 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. What's my line now?

alul
10-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Fold on the flop. You don't have T /images/graemlins/club.gif and you are probably behind already. If the plop was rainbow, I peel one and fold on the turn UI. Hate these guys LRRing with AA.

@bsolute_luck
10-14-2005, 08:50 PM
hand is played fine.

SackUp
10-14-2005, 11:00 PM
Hmm. I think you might be giving UTG too much credit here. There was a post a while back about what people LRR with and it turned out that more often then not it was not a big hand. I don't know how accurate the stats were against wannabe TAGs but I'd like to see you pop the flop against this guy and make him define his hand first.

Not a horrible laydown, but I'm not sure how often we are really behind here. The turn card does suck as does not having a club. Changing either one of those factors and I don't like the fold at all.

Alex/Mugaaz
10-15-2005, 12:26 AM
Hand is just fine. Good fold on river.