PDA

View Full Version : Trash at Quiznos

private joker
10-14-2005, 06:53 PM
So this is what I've decided to complain about today.

When you go to a normal fast food joint, the trash is easily disposable in either push-swinging doors that front-load like laundry dryers, or huge open holes like top-loading washers. You just dump your tray, stick the tray on the shelf above the trash hole, and walk out.

But in most Quiznos that I've been to, they have this weird, tiny, 6-inch diameter circle open in the big green trash bin. Presumably so you don't accidentally throw out their precious plastic baskets that they use to serve the sandwiches in.

This little tiny circle pisses me off. You can't dump your basket into it, because nothing falls in. You have to stand there and act as your own manual trash compactor, putting in the sandwich wrapper, the chip bag (often has to be crumpled up to fit in) and then the soda cup. And of course some food will fall off to the side and not get in, so you gotta get your hands all gross and stuff it all in. What gives, Quiznos?

stabn
10-14-2005, 06:54 PM
I leave it on the hole. <font color="white"> hahafunnyjokemrreplier </font>

I really can't be [censored] to shove my trash down in a hole that is to small to put normal size trash in.

Benal
10-14-2005, 07:05 PM
An easy solution is to leave everything on the table and just leave.

10-14-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jules22
10-15-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isura
10-15-2005, 02:38 AM
On a side note, I got lost looking for a subway and ended up having quiznos last night. Their meatball sub made me ill.

TheMainEvent
10-15-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

This little tiny circle pisses me off. You can't dump your basket into it, because nothing falls in. You have to stand there and act as your own manual trash compactor, putting in the sandwich wrapper, the chip bag (often has to be crumpled up to fit in) and then the soda cup. And of course some food will fall off to the side and not get in, so you gotta get your hands all gross and stuff it all in. What gives, Quiznos?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just put all your trash in the basket before you get up from the table, then pick the basket liner up by the sides so all the trash stays in, and throw it away.

TheCroShow
10-15-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Just put all your trash in the basket before you get up from the table, then pick the basket liner up by the sides so all the trash stays in, and throw it away.

[/ QUOTE ]

kinda sad this process needs to be explained to the quizno's impaired, you guys are making it way too hard on yourselves.

private joker
10-15-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

kinda sad this process needs to be explained to the quizno's impaired, you guys are making it way too hard on yourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish it were this easy. It isn't.

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR
10-15-2005, 03:18 AM
Take it to the counter and say "here, I couldn't figure out how to operate your trash can."

If enough of us do this, they will get the message. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheMainEvent
10-15-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this several times a week, it takes me less than 3 seconds.

TheCroShow
10-15-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this several times a week, it takes me less than 3 seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too, except not serveral times a week, maybe once/twice a month. =O anyway, practice this method young padawan and you will have no issues with quizno's

Brain
10-15-2005, 01:42 PM
I always forget and end up dumping everything on the tray into the trash so they get to fish their basket out anyway.

10-15-2005, 01:56 PM
leave it in your chair

10-15-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always forget and end up dumping everything on the tray into the trash so they get to fish their basket out anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

...and the PO'ed Quizos workers say effit and reuse the baskets without washing 'em. Dam them all!.

On a lighter note...whatever happeded to their sock monkey mascot? I miss the bugger.

Brain
10-15-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

On a lighter note...whatever happeded to their sock monkey mascot? I miss the bugger.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad I haven't seen him. That guy annoyed me. Now there's that baby who creeps me out just as much. Can't we have something normal??

balkii
10-15-2005, 03:49 PM
I thought this thread was gonna be about sandwiches...