PDA

View Full Version : 16 kids?

TheBlueMonster
10-14-2005, 05:53 PM
CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/parenting/10/12/sixteen.kids.ap/index.html)
Most women find one birth excruciating. Why would anyone choose to go through it 15 more times?
I saw this segment earlier today and these people are even more strange to hear talk....

SL__72
10-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Yeah I saw this a couple of day ago... You should read the article, its scary. It says they are ready to have more if thats God's plan for them or something like that.

private joker
10-14-2005, 05:56 PM
This is even worse:

[ QUOTE ]
Their children include two sets of twins, and each child has a name beginning with the letter "J": Joshua, 17; John David, 15; Janna, 15; Jill, 14; Jessa, 12; Jinger, 11; Joseph, 10; Josiah, 9; Joy-Anna, 8; Jeremiah, 6; Jedidiah, 6; Jason, 5; James, 4; Justin, 2; Jackson Levi, 1; and now Johannah.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. Can you imagine... this broad has constantly been pregnant for the past 18 years of her life. Morning sickness, hormones out of whack, bad appetite... I can't believe her husband can still get excited enough to knock her up so often.

scotty34
"Honey, I've had 7 kids. My birth canal is like a waterslide"

Letterman was making fun of this last night as part of his "Top Ten" thing. Seems like every several years some couple tops the previous couple. First it was like 8 is a lot, then 10, then 12, then..

diebitter
10-14-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It says they are ready to have more if thats God's plan for them or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's funny, cos when I read it, god came to mind. I was thinking of the biblical plagues though - having this lot round for dinner would be like the plague of locusts...

Sponger15SB
10-14-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Letterman was making fun of this last night as part of his "Top Ten" thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Top Ten Signs You Have Too Many Kids

10. "Kids sleep in bunk beds, sit on bunk sofas"

9. "Any movie you take kids to instantly becomes number one film in the country"

8. "You're spending $7.3 million a year in allowance"

7. "Family wiffle ball game has larger attendance than Devil Rays games"

6. "A 'Gap For Kids' just opened in your living room"

5. "In speech on global warming, Al Gore holds up your gas bill"

4. "When your kid says, 'I Love You', you say, 'And you are?'"

3. "Locals refer to you as 'That couple that's always doin' it'"

2. "FEMA is airlifting Cheerios and Barney videos to your home"

1. "Neighbors take up collection to buy you a vasectomy"

TheBlueMonster
10-14-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's funny, cos when I read it, god came to mind. I was thinking of the biblical plagues though - having this lot round for dinner would be like the plague of locusts...

[/ QUOTE ]
from what I saw, they are very well behaved. I can imagine they follow directions very well. They are creepy little soldiers in Jim Bob's army of children.

diebitter
10-14-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
from what I saw, they are very well behaved. I can imagine they follow directions very well. They are creepy little soldiers in Jim Bob's army of children.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't thinking destruction, I was thinking quantities consumed.

TheBlueMonster
10-14-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't thinking destruction, I was thinking quantities consumed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh I know, I just was thinking how creepy it would be to be faced with a large group of identically dressed, similar looking and named children.

10-14-2005, 06:42 PM
When I read this article I thought of the comedian Andrew Dice Clay. He was doing his own version of nursery rhymes. "There was an old lady who lived in a shoe, she had so many kids, her uterus fell out. OH!"

Skipbidder
10-14-2005, 09:39 PM
http://www.youaredumb.net/archive/2005/10/13

Be warned that this blog is written by a grumpy, mean-spirited liberal.