PDA

View Full Version : Poker Stars will provide your Stats!

Dr_Jeckyl_00
10-14-2005, 05:00 PM
I asked Poker Stars ..."Any chance you would provided other important stats like total games played, by buy-in and the rankings ( i.e. 3-1st, 4-2nd, 6-3rd, etc...?) This might be a good loyally reward..."

And they replied "...You can request a file from support that shows buy ins/rebuys and payouts for Tourneys/Sit & Goes. At this time we don't have this option for cash games.

...PokerStars Marketing Team"

I just signed up at Stars last Sat (when Party was down) so I don't have any stats yet, but I am excited about this feature. Also, since I am only break even I don't keep very good stats, just small samples... last 20-50 games, etc. But now I should be able to... and all of you can verify your stats too... if you play at Stars.

FWIW, I asked Party this question 2-3 times and the NEVER responded.... I really should sell my PartyGaming stock... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

splashpot
10-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Most people here track their own stats.

10-14-2005, 05:24 PM
Yeah dont be so lazy!

Jokes.

Dr_Jeckyl_00
10-14-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But isn't that a lot of work? I know just going back to my HH and trying to figure out the last 50 takes more time than I would like to spend on it.

Now you can request a file and do a quick calculation...

Bluff Daddy
10-14-2005, 05:26 PM
im lazy too and sng tracker doesnt work w/ ps /images/graemlins/frown.gif

10-14-2005, 05:28 PM
It's kind of nice to have if you lose your data though.

Over the past year I've played ~600 heads-up SNGs when bored just to pass the time. I've played them out of a separate bankroll, and I treated that money as lost money (though I have made quite a healthy return on it, I had no idea starting out if I would be a winning player HU and didn't want to risk my "real" BR).

Anyway, I recently started getting more serious about these and started wishing I had tracked my results, and it was really nice to be able to get them.

10-14-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But isn't that a lot of work? I know just going back to my HH and trying to figure out the last 50 takes more time than I would like to spend on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people use software to track it...

10-14-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im lazy too and sng tracker doesnt work w/ ps /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I hear that.

It is a good thing that I play at Party otherwise there would be no stats for me at all, lol!

splashpot
10-14-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But isn't that a lot of work?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not when a program does it for you.

JudoGirl
10-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Yes, they will send you a file with all your buy-ins, rebuys, and wins for tournaments. End of the month routine. The only problem is it doesn't distinguish buy-ins and payouts for tournament dollars. So if I buy into a satellite for the $500k and win the satellite, I can unregister and get $215 in tournament dollars. If I then use that $215 in tournament dollars to enter SnG's, the document they send doesn't distinguish that from a direct buy in. It makes traking that aspect of tournament data more difficult.

MegaBet
10-14-2005, 06:18 PM
After proving I am a winning poker player, I really want to improve my game. I joined PokerStars because of the so-called tougher oppostion (it's true). I'm also playing more live games. I am so impressed with the PS software and support team.

popimp3333
10-14-2005, 06:21 PM
how far back can they send you a history of your sit n gos?ive been there for two years.ould they be able to give me all of them?

10-14-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how far back can they send you a history of your sit n gos?ive been there for two years.ould they be able to give me all of them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe so.

They are pretty awesome.

Dr_Jeckyl_00
10-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Is the file in Excel, or easily converted to Excel? Overall, is it easy to use... Easier than compiling yourself?

Dr_Jeckyl_00
10-14-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people use software to track it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, since I am only break-even, I don't want to pay for software to tell me what I already know. When I start making money I will think about paying for the software...

Dr_Jeckyl_00
10-14-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After proving I am a winning poker player, I really want to improve my game. I joined PokerStars because of the so-called tougher oppostion (it's true). I'm also playing more live games. I am so impressed with the PS software and support team.

[/ QUOTE ]

so far I am too

Dr_Jeckyl_00
10-14-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably... I have only been there for 7 days and have not seen it yet... I just asked the question... e-mail them and see...