PDA

View Full Version : (55) postflop level 3 from bb

beeyjay
10-14-2005, 04:02 PM
Aight. reads: dude on the button is a donker kusty that is only still in the tourney because he pushed some turn with AQ and a flush draw and sucked out on AA when his flush hit the river. hes done a couple other stupid things but that was the big one. I'll put my analysis in the reply to this post.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (7 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

UTG (t750)
MP1 (t860)
MP2 (t3600)
CO (t1515)
Button (t1175)
SB (t1260)
Hero (t840)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, Button calls t50, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (t150) K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets t100</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to t200</font>, SB folds, Hero calls t100.

Turn: (t550) 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

River: (t550) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

Final Pot: t550

beeyjay
10-14-2005, 04:07 PM
alright i bet out at the flop when that Ace hits cuz i figure they raise any good ace preflop. I take dudes minraise to be one of those "lets see where im at with a weak Ace type raises." However since hes a donk i think he calls if i push here. Its slightly possible he has flush draw but im leaning weak ace. I could fold here but I think these are hands that can be pretty easy to push people off of.

When that 3rd club hits on the turn i am basically done with the hand. That and the fact that I think dude calls me down with the weak ace.

I think i realized that it was this dude after i called his minraise. Going back I don't think i can push this guy off the hand and i probably fold to the minraise. A less calling station type guy i bet the turn and sidebet you that more often than not he folds.

pineapple888
10-14-2005, 04:15 PM
FPS