PDA

View Full Version : Paradise single tables

MaqEvil
05-30-2003, 01:17 AM
What's Paradise's rationale behind only allowing you to play one single table tourney at a time? Sit and gos have been more profitable for me lately than ring games and I find Paradise's games to be much easier than UB. However, since they only allow one table at a time, I'm forced to play at both sites.

GrannyMae
05-30-2003, 01:46 AM
What's Paradise's rationale behind only allowing you to play one single table tourney at a time?

they don't make SQUAT on the drop in these versus ring games, so therefore want them to play as quickly as possible. they want you off that table and in a ring game. if they can't have that, then they at least want you in another tourney asap to increase the turnover.

it is all about game speed.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/m/diffident.gif

MaqEvil
05-30-2003, 08:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
they don't make SQUAT on the drop in these versus ring games, so therefore want them to play as quickly as possible. they want you off that table and in a ring game. if they can't have that, then they at least want you in another tourney asap to increase the turnover.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, any plot to get me to play their ring games isn't going to work (unless they give out another nice bonus), but I'd certainly be playing more tourneys (and thus, pay more rake) if they let me play two at once.