PDA

View Full Version : Chad Henne

sammysusar
10-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Why the hate on the board for the man / kid?

He had an extremely good freshman yr (i follow college football but cant say i watch michigan with great scrutiny)

what is wrong with him this yr. he is still a sophomore probably just a little overconfident from freshman yr?

i know he was just about the most recruited qb out of high school.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-14-2005, 02:53 PM
My problem is that he sucks. He also blows. He sucks and he blows and he's destroying my Wolverines.

Soul Daddy
10-14-2005, 03:08 PM
That Braylon Edwards guy was pretty good.

Hornacek
10-14-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My problem is that he sucks. He also blows. He sucks and he blows and he's destroying my Wolverines.

[/ QUOTE ]Chad Henne was also the #1 recruited QB for his year...

I'd say the biggest two factors have been Mike Hart's injury and Braylon Edwards going to the NFL. Coming in a close third is the kidnapping of Steve Breaston, who is still MIA since the Rose Bowl.

TheHip41
10-15-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

He had an extremely good freshman yr (i follow college football but cant say i watch michigan with great scrutiny)

what is wrong with him this yr. he is still a sophomore probably just a little overconfident from freshman yr?

[/ QUOTE ]

All he did was throw skyballs to Edwards and hand the ball off to Hart. Seriously

PhatTBoll
10-15-2005, 02:15 AM
All I know is that Notre Dame's defense owns him for some reason.

Jack of Arcades
10-15-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All he did was throw skyballs to Edwards and hand the ball off to Hart. Seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Eli Manning says hi.

Go_Blue88
10-15-2005, 04:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All I know is that Notre Dame's defense owns him for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Disagreed. He played horrible. Maybe their defense played well, but he played the worst game of his college career, and that's not just b/c of ND's Defense.

DVaut1
10-15-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Coming in a close third is the kidnapping of Steve Breaston, who is still MIA since the Rose Bowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's MIA on offense. His special teams play has been huge.

PhatTBoll
10-15-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he played the worst game of his college career

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry, were you referring to last year's game or this year's?