PDA

View Full Version : 11 question

DMACM
10-14-2005, 02:25 PM
first hand of an 11 1 limps 1 goes all in you have AK, call or fold?

citanul
10-14-2005, 02:29 PM
how many 11s have you played? if you can't put a random opponent at your own stakes on a hand in this situation, i don't know how we're supposed to.

if all else fails, call, possibly learn a lesson, and it only cost you 11 bucks.

JudoGirl
10-14-2005, 02:30 PM
If you are playing against me you should fold. If you are playing against Sam, you should call.

(I got AA on the BB, 1st hand in an 11 yesterday. 6 limpers. I went all in. 1 caller with AK. I double up 1st hand. But Tony will do that with AT+, KQ, and any pair)

DMACM
10-14-2005, 02:42 PM
You make me laugh. If you never played an 11 and dont know the answer to this you could just ignore the question. Instead you have to make some mean response.

zambonidrivr
10-14-2005, 02:45 PM
in an ll this is a fold. in a 100 this is a call.

Seth Money
10-14-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how many 11s have you played? if you can't put a random opponent at your own stakes on a hand in this situation, i don't know how we're supposed to.

if all else fails, call, possibly learn a lesson, and it only cost you 11 bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur. Do you concur??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif I concur.

Seth

Onaflag
10-14-2005, 05:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You make me laugh. If you never played an 11 and dont know the answer to this you could just ignore the question. Instead you have to make some mean response.

[/ QUOTE ]

You get used to him after a while. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Onaflag..........

10-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Fold.

I concur. LOL!

10-14-2005, 05:55 PM
I would probably call. I really don't think your up against a monster like AA, KK, or QQ. THe 11s might be bad, but I usually only see an all in after raises with calls. I think maybe a coinflip or better, most of the time.

sahala
10-14-2005, 07:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would probably call. I really don't think your up against a monster like AA, KK, or QQ. THe 11s might be bad, but I usually only see an all in after raises with calls. I think maybe a coinflip or better, most of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

The pusher has:
- Pocket pair (40%)
- AJ-AK (10%)
- KK-AA (5%)
- Misc junk (10%)

I'm totally SWAGing these percentages. Assign percentage distributions to these as you will.

Either way, however, the only hands group you are really happy to see is the A-x group. Do you want a coinflip this early? Do you need to double up now?

Seth Money
10-14-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I respect your opinion, but..... I have to completely disagree with you and for this reason. You said the 11's are bad but isnt it bad because you are going to call all of your chips this early in the tournament, last time I checked a tournament isnt won in the first 10 hands of a SnG.

If the player has any poker skill once-so-ever why would he put himself at risk this early for a "hopeful coin flip"?

I play to win, and you can't win in the first 15 minutes. So its pretty obvious and a majority consensus that you fold this early on. Now midgame, late game, the opinions will be completely different.

Seth

"I hope you re-evaluate and then concur, because concuring is for the best. /images/graemlins/smile.gif "

SCfuji
10-15-2005, 01:28 AM
fold. id rather be the pusher. not a huge fan of calling an all in as early as level 1 unless ive somehow raised a quarter of my stack into this pot.