PDA

View Full Version : two plus two joke

02-25-2002, 02:13 AM
An Arthur Andersen VP was having lunch at '21' with a candidate for a senior position. Between the blackened swordfish and the sorbet, he said: 'You're definitely the man for the job, but before we move you to Manhattan, I have to ask you one question. What's two plus two?'

The candidate was dismayed. 'Look,' he said, 'I have a BA, an MBA, and a JD, all from Harvard. I'm a CPA in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New York and California. I have 30 years of solid experience in corporate accounting. I've written five books, plus articles for Forbes, Fortune, and The Wall Street Journal. I'm a civic leader. I've got letters and certificates signed by eight mayors, four governors, two presidents, the Pope, and Alan Greenspan. My Dad is a Senator, my wife is Philadelphia Main Line, my son's at Harvard Medical, my daughter's at Cornell, and my Dobermans are AKC champions. You've read my resume. So why do you ask me such a stupid question?'

'If you want the job, I need an answer,' the VP replied. 'What's two plus two?'

The candidate looked around and hitched his chair closer. 'What does Andersen want it to be?'

He got the job.

02-25-2002, 08:41 AM
saddam hussein has agreed to have inspections of any potential chemical warfare, possible nuke site....his only stipulation...they must be arther andersen employees..getting old i know..and sad...lol..it's about the money isn't it?..perhaps poker players are the only honest people left....???gl

02-25-2002, 09:53 AM
I heard that htey changed their name

now their name is MUD