PDA

View Full Version : Who has the bigger problem here?

10-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Girl in college loves the handbags baby. She doesn't even eat other than ramen noodles in order to save money for designer handbags. Mother provides daughter with credit card for emergencies. Daughter decides $3k handbag is an emergency. Mother finds out that it was a handbag and still pays it off? I repeat, the mother, who claims to be really pissed off, does not insist that the daughter return bag or pay back 3k somehow or work or anything. (daughter still has the credit card!)

In your opinion, who has the bigger problem?

EDIT: If you can't think in terms of "problem" then decide who you would push off a cliff to certain death first and feel least bad about doing it.

kyro
10-14-2005, 01:15 PM
It's obvious mother [censored] daughter up. So mother.

YourFoxyGrandma
10-14-2005, 01:16 PM
I don't think there's really a point in distinguishing who has a bigger problem. Equally [censored] up on both ends.

IndieMatty
10-14-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: If you can't think in terms of "problem" then decide who you would push off a cliff to certain death first and feel least bad about doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice

steelcmg
10-14-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree there both Morons

dcasper70
10-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Daughter

The mother is done fukcing up the genetic lineage.
Daughter still has plenty of time for this....

10-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Right I can barely decide! But if I could only push one who would I choose? Oh the agony!

samjjones
10-14-2005, 01:20 PM
Which one are you banging?

10-14-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Both, daughter is hotter but mom has some serious tricks in the sack (i.e. best of my life)

One of them is going over a cliff for numerous reasons, OOT decides.

jakethebake
10-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Handbag? Are you a 90 year-old woman?

Cancer Merchant
10-14-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Both, daughter is hotter but mom has some serious tricks in the sack (i.e. best of my life)

[/ QUOTE ]

Good work. Dump the daughter, and mom will pass the savings on to you.

Either that or continue to juggle, play them off each other, etc. Prepare to move on short notice.

steelcmg
10-14-2005, 01:26 PM
I think i have to change my answer to YOU now. Just wait till one finds out all hell is going to break lose and ur gonna be in the middle of a nasty fight.

Please post pics of this

10-14-2005, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Handbag? Are you a 90 year-old woman?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gucci and Prada don't make "designer purses"...

SoloAJ
10-14-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Daughter

The mother is done fukcing up the genetic lineage.
Daughter still has plenty of time for this....

[/ QUOTE ]

I voted Mother. But I definitely hadn't considered this aspect. Ahhh, the debate now rages on in my mind....

Soul Daddy
10-14-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think i have to change my answer to YOU now.

[/ QUOTE ]

10-14-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can stand the turmoil which would follow when they inevitably find this out you may want to keep them both around since they are so emotionally messed up they would come to some twisted understanding about it and let the arrangement continue (menage?)

LeatherFace
10-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Certainly the daughter. What does a $3k handbag look like?

samjjones
10-14-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Certainly the daughter. What does a $3k handbag look like?

[/ QUOTE ] http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/phd/PHD302/OS40009.JPG

mason55
10-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Where did you meet my mom and sister?

And I wish I was joking. It wasn't 3k but this exact same situation happened. I think it was only like a $700 bag.

[censored]
10-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Daughter.

Mother's errors are close to running their course. Daughter on the other hand is just entering the part of her life where these irresponsible and impulsive decisions are going to cause her alot of problems.

Shajen
10-14-2005, 03:12 PM
If the mother died, and had her remains made into a hand bag, how much would the daughter pay for the bag?

The answer to the OP is the daughter.

the solution to the cliff question is push them both. You wouldn't want one of them to suffer over the other's death, would you?

namknils
10-14-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This needs more explaination. Are you dating the daughter and banging the mother?

People are talking about them finding out, but certainly one of them must already know. There is no way they would both be in the dark.