PDA

View Full Version : PokerAce Hud - Version 0.33 - PokerRoom and Absolute

PokerAce
10-14-2005, 01:08 PM
I'm pleased to announce the release of PokerAce Hud version 0.33.

Download Version 0.33 here:

http://pokeracesoftware.com

PokerAce Hud is a companion application for the PokerTracker online poker hand history tracking application. PA Hud reads the statistics from PokerTracker and places them directly on the poker client window as you play.

What's New in Version 0.33:

# New: PokerRoom.com/Hollywood Poker support
# New: Absolute Poker support
# Changed: Added 3 more combined stats for a total of 4 available
# Fixed: Layout manager duplicate popup crash
# Fixed: Description of Raise/Call/Fold to Continuation Bet in popup
# Fixed: UB player detection (auto rotation)
# Fixed: TTL AGGR showing 0 instead of oo
# Fixed: UB tournament all-in (hands at showdown)
# Fixed: Crashing bug that some people experience (hopefully)

Future of PokerAce Hud

When I first announced that I was going to develop an alternative to PlayerView and GameTime+, nobody knew what to expect, not even me. I had originally planned on writing a simple application that did what PlayerView did. I wasn't going to make it feature rich or easy to use. The first version (named PlayerStats) was like this. Those who used it liked it, and I decided to go ahead and make something that rivaled PlayerView in terms of functionality and useability. After the first few releases of PokerAce Hud, it was at the point where it offered everything that PlayerView offered. However, I didn't stop there. I continued to add features and support new sites. With this latest release, PokerAce Hud supports nearly 60 different sites (counting all the crypto and prima skins) and offers an unmatched level of customization. All this and it's pretty stable and easy on resources too.

Since the beginning, people have asked if I'm going to charge and if so, how much. Well, I'm going to answer that question right now. I have worked very hard on PA Hud, spending hundreds of hours researching and developing. I've also spent many hours offering support to those who have come to me with questions and problems. I've decided that in order to continue to put forth that same level of dedication, I am going to have to start charging.

In my earlier posts I said that for the equivalent functionality of PlayerView, I would charge $20. I think everyone who has used PokerAce Hud will agree that it offers far more functionality than PlayerView. So how much am I going to be charging? I've decided to charge $25 for PokerAce Hud. I feel this is a fair price for the quality and level of functionality that PA Hud offers.

Those of you who have donated up to this date will receive a free license, regardless of the amount. Your generosity while PA Hud was still free is greatly appreciated, and I will continue to show the list of donators on the website for all to see. Those who wish to donate now, I ask that you wait until the commercial version is released.

One thing I want to make perfectly clear is that I will not abandon PokerAce Hud after I make a few sales. You will receive the same level of support that I have offered from the beginning and I will continue to make improvements and fix bugs. So what's on the list for future enhancements?

Increased Performance. There have been some good suggestions made by others on how to speed up the database activity that PA Hud does. I've also come up with some ideas of my own on improving the general speed of the application.

Reduced/Eliminated Flickering. I have been researching a variety of ways to reduce or even eliminate the flickering that some sites have. I believe I've come up with a good way to do this and it should be available pretty soon.

New Sites: Pacific and Paradise. These are next on the list and should be available very soon, possibly in the next version.

Better Tournament Support. I'm going to be adding new stats that are tournament specific. I'm also going to add filtering options so you can limit the stats you see by the current tournament blind level, for example.

Usability Improvements. I have a ton of ideas on making PA Hud more user friendly and have received a large number of suggestions of things you want. A good number of these will make their way in.

Much, Much More. As long as you keep using PokerAce Hud and keep giving me ideas for improvement, there will never be a lack of new features being added.

Beta Testers

The next version that I release will be version 1.0. PokerAce Hud will no longer be released as public betas. What does this mean? It means that instead of introducing new features to everyone, I will release new features to a small group of testers who will weed out a lot of the bugs. This will mean that you won't need to download new versions quite as often, and when you do, the features should be pretty stable. I will need some of you who will be willing to test these beta version to sign up for it. More information can be found here:

http://pokeracesoftware.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=500

There is a tutorial up on the PokerAce Software website that gives detailed instructions on how to configure and use PokerAce Hud. If you are having an issue, please read through the tutorial. Chances are, your issue is addressed in there and you'll likely get things resolved faster than trying to contact me to help you.

If you've experienced problems in the past, please download this version to see if your problem has been fixed, even if it's not mentioned in the list above. Sometimes I fix bugs and forget to mark them on the list. Let me know if your problem still exists in this version. I'm doing my best to get all the bugs squashed as soon as I can.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here or on the PokerAce Software forums. I'll be happy to help and listen to your input.

Please join the mailing list on the PokerAce Software website to be notified of new releases by email.

skaughty
10-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Josh "Poker Ace" is truly THE NUTS.
He has exceeded even the most ambitious expectations.

Thanks also to Amir and Kross for pioneering the poker HUD as we know it.

-Smiles all around /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Scott

goodguy_1
10-14-2005, 01:32 PM
god you rock /images/graemlins/grin.gif

looking forward to the Paradise support and helping any way I can as a beta user.

$25 is a bargain..you could charge $55 or $125 easily.

Hoopster81
10-14-2005, 01:38 PM
Hey,

I was just wondering if the registration fee will cover 2 computers (like PT and Handgrabber)?

Great product

YoureToast
10-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Its about time. I wish you all the profits you can make. You are truly an impressive developer.
Notwithstanding I am already on the "A" list, I will be sure to contribute again soon - and maybe again when you offer Paradise support.
Congrats Josh!

PokerAce
10-14-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was just wondering if the registration fee will cover 2 computers (like PT and Handgrabber)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it will cover two computers.

mosuavea
10-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Awesome job, sent you a PM about purchasing

mantasm
10-14-2005, 01:52 PM
You deserve to make a lot of money off of this. Keep up the good work.

Benholio
10-14-2005, 01:57 PM
Are other Pokerroom.com skins supported also, or just Pokerroom & Hollywood?

PokerAce
10-14-2005, 02:02 PM
The other skins should work. Please let me know if it doesn't.

Benholio
10-14-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The other skins should work. Please let me know if it doesn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I am currently trying to use it with PowerPlayer.com (download version), and it is not working. This is my first time using PA Hud, though, so it is possible I am not doing something right.

What I have done:

-selected the database file in the PokerRoom preferences section.
-selected my current PokerTracker DB in Holdem database preferences section.
-PT is running and auto-importing my hands for PowerPlayer.com
-GameTime+ works with my current configuration, but is not running right now.
-PA Hud is running

Jake (The Snake)
10-14-2005, 02:24 PM
When you begin charging, will old versions remain free or will there be a mandatory upgrade/payment?

PokerAce
10-14-2005, 02:25 PM
Please enable logging and super logging, let PA Hud run for an orbit, then email the PAHud.log file (in the install directory) to pkrace@gmail.com.

flair1239
10-14-2005, 02:25 PM
This is just excellent.

I am so happy.

Worth every bit of $25. Probably more. Great work.

PokerAce
10-14-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When you begin charging, will old versions remain free or will there be a mandatory upgrade/payment?

[/ QUOTE ]

Each version expires on a set date, so you will need to upgrade. If you use PA Hud, your support by registering will be greatly appreciated.

car ramrod
10-14-2005, 02:53 PM
this is a great product, my thanks.

grjr
10-14-2005, 02:57 PM
I just tried it out at Absolute and it worked fine except for the mucked hands weren't showing up. I checked the layout manager and "visible" is checked for mucked hands.

PokerAce
10-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Are you sitting at the table?

grjr
10-14-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you sitting at the table?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was but after losing $15 I got tired of testing. I should have just sent you the money instead.

I had just finished clearing all my bonuses last night and the only reason I went back was to see how Pokerace worked there. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PokerAce
10-14-2005, 03:25 PM
If you continue to have the problem in the future, please post on the PokerAce software forums so we can get it figured out.

flair1239
10-14-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you continue to have the problem in the future, please post on the PokerAce software forums so we can get it figured out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute does not show mucked cards. If your opponent folds it is not in the HH.

That is a great thing about Absolute.

grjr
10-14-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute does not show mucked cards. If your opponent folds it is not in the HH.

That is a great thing about Absolute.

[/ QUOTE ]

They do show mucked hands now. It's in the hand history replayer that PokerAce gets it's information from. If you're at the table look to the upper left-hand corner and there's an "R" there. Click it and it will show the results of all the previous hands along with the mucked cards.

Jeff W
10-14-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Increased Performance. There have been some good suggestions made by others on how to speed up the database activity that PA Hud does. I've also come up with some ideas of my own on improving the general speed of the application.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is #1 for me. It takes a long time for stats to display because my database is pretty big(>1 million hands). I am on an Athlong XP 3000+ w/ 1 GB Ram and 7200RPM HDD so my computer shouldn't be the problem.

Also, if I import w/ PT while running PAHud it increases the LAG on stat display by an order of magnitude. Is this a problem for anyone else?

Anyway, it's a great program and it's worth way more than $25. Keep up the good work.

jrz1972
10-14-2005, 07:02 PM
I can't get it to work at Absolute at all. Is there something special I need to do at that site?

jrz1972
10-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Never mind. I wasn't activating the "instant replay" folder for Absolute. Please disregard my idiocy. TIA.

Boolt
10-14-2005, 07:10 PM
I think this software is worth far more than $25. I also think would've been in all of our best interest if you charged more (so you have more PAhud income and spend more time on support and updates).

I know you feel compelled to only charge $25 since you said you would at the beginning, but at that point you did not forsee the amount of features and time you would add.

Anyway, you've already announced the price - but I think you should consider charging more for higher limit compatibility. For instance, the $25 version would only work up to $3/$6 and then jump to $50 for higher limits. I know I certainly don't mind paying less than 2BB at $15/$30.

I know I may get flamed for this, but I also know the value of an excellent software developer and I fear you are selling yourself short. Myself, I will be buying at least two copies (and donated in the past).

Anyway - great work, and thanks again.

partygirluk
10-14-2005, 07:15 PM
How did you get absolute to work? I added

'c:programfiles\absolurepoker'

in: options-----> preferences, but pokeracehud doesnt seem to be picking it up......

FishHooks
10-14-2005, 08:37 PM
you have to add the instant replay directory under your absolute file, I believe that is the problem.

P.S. GREAT JOB ON POKERACE HUD!! going to be worth $25 easily, hope you make some money for your time and effort

partygirluk
10-14-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you have to add the instant replay directory under your absolute file, I believe that is the problem.

P.S. GREAT JOB ON POKERACE HUD!! going to be worth $25 easily, hope you make some money for your time and effort

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I do that?

PokerAce
10-15-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is #1 for me. It takes a long time for stats to display because my database is pretty big(>1 million hands). I am on an Athlong XP 3000+ w/ 1 GB Ram and 7200RPM HDD so my computer shouldn't be the problem.

Also, if I import w/ PT while running PAHud it increases the LAG on stat display by an order of magnitude. Is this a problem for anyone else?

Anyway, it's a great program and it's worth way more than $25. Keep up the good work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the database access is definitely the bottleneck with your configuration. PostgreSQL is fast, but when you have over 10 million records to go through, it's going to take some time. Don't worry though, the optimizations should show a significant improvement for you.

PokerAce
10-15-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

You do it in the Preferences. Here's the part of the tutorial that covers it:

http://pokeracesoftware.com/hud/tutorial.php?page=cfgabs

PokerAce
10-15-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this software is worth far more than $25. I also think would've been in all of our best interest if you charged more (so you have more PAhud income and spend more time on support and updates).

I know you feel compelled to only charge $25 since you said you would at the beginning, but at that point you did not forsee the amount of features and time you would add.

Anyway, you've already announced the price - but I think you should consider charging more for higher limit compatibility. For instance, the $25 version would only work up to $3/$6 and then jump to $50 for higher limits. I know I certainly don't mind paying less than 2BB at $15/$30.

I know I may get flamed for this, but I also know the value of an excellent software developer and I fear you are selling yourself short. Myself, I will be buying at least two copies (and donated in the past).

Anyway - great work, and thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who feels that PA Hud is worth more than $25 to them can pay as much as they'd like for it. I won't complain. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

There were several factors I considered when pricing. Since it's an add-on application, I considered the price of PokerTracker. Then, there's the factor of what the product does for most people. Most people play at one or two sites, and won't use most of the features. Then there's the competition. GameTime+ is the greatest competitor to PA Hud now and it's free. I personally feel that PA Hud offers more to a user than GameTime+, but charging too much will turn people away.

I briefly considered charging for different limits, but that's way more hassle than it's worth. Besides, most people would not like having to pay for the same application multiple times.

I do appreciate your generosity. Thank you very much.

Rick Nebiolo
10-15-2005, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Josh "Poker Ace" is truly THE NUTS.
He has exceeded even the most ambitious expectations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks also to Amir and Kross for pioneering the poker HUD as we know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very classy thing to say! Also agree /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Rick

POKhER
10-15-2005, 06:52 AM
How about a sligh adjutment to Showdown history.

Can you make it do the text I>E. AdJhQcKs8d
Look like this:<font color="blue">Ad</font> <font color="red">Jh</font> <font color="green">Qc</font> <font color="black">Ks</font> <font color="blue">8d</font>]

You see the suites in coloured text? If this would be fairly easy to do, I'd appreciate this tiny new feature helps save time when seeing what idiot went to river... then realising he had FlushDraw then hit toppair or so.

tizim
10-15-2005, 08:02 AM
I'm having an odd problem. I'm tryign to configure the mucked hands at showdown, and all is fine except I can't seem to find the mucked cards for seat 3. MUCK1, MUCK2, etc. are all in place, but MUCK3 is nowhere to be found. This is happening to me with the Party 10-max and Absolute layouts. MUCK3 is showing up fine on the Party 6-max layout.

Any ideas?

PokerAce
10-15-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">Ad</font> <font color="red">Jh</font> <font color="green">Qc</font> <font color="black">Ks</font> <font color="blue">8d</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not an easy thing to do with the current design, but I would like to be able to do things like this, so I will probably be making changes to allow for this in the future.

PokerAce
10-15-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm having an odd problem. I'm tryign to configure the mucked hands at showdown, and all is fine except I can't seem to find the mucked cards for seat 3. MUCK1, MUCK2, etc. are all in place, but MUCK3 is nowhere to be found. This is happening to me with the Party 10-max and Absolute layouts. MUCK3 is showing up fine on the Party 6-max layout.

Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to Edit -&gt; Duplicate Player Seat. Select a seat and unhighlight every seat in the list except for 3 and hit OK. That should position the 3 seat for you.

baronzeus
10-15-2005, 03:59 PM
PokerAce,

I'm having a weird problem.

A few days ago I was 10 tabling some party tables and halfway through my session my computer crashed and I restarted. After the restart, PAHud just stopped working altogether.

I've been tweaking it back and forth to try to fix it. I reinstalled, uninstalled then reinstalled, deleted everything then reinstalled--still nothing. My config files are standard and set up. It was working before but it no longer works. I even tried it on absolute poker and still got no love.

The problem is that it doesn't recognize tables. It's really weird, I have no idea whats going on. For the time being, I have super logging enabled but if it's not recognizing tables I don't think anything will go into the logs?

Let me know.

PokerAce
10-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Go ahead and send me the log file and I'll see what I can find.

goodguy_1
10-16-2005, 09:56 AM
Josh

How about the ability to create 6MAX layouts on PokerRoom? I only see 10MAX available not 6MAX in the dropdown menu.

Btw this version seems much more stable when utilizing multiple databases.

10-16-2005, 11:02 AM
First off- great software, thanks!

I play on Pokershare (a UB skin). The software is not showing the players hole cards when they muck at showdown like it previously did on Party. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

PokerAce
10-16-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about the ability to create 6MAX layouts on PokerRoom? I only see 10MAX available not 6MAX in the dropdown menu.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerRoom's 6 max tables are just like the 10 max. You are able to sit wherever you want, up to 6 players.

PokerAce
10-16-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I play on Pokershare (a UB skin). The software is not showing the players hole cards when they muck at showdown like it previously did on Party. Am I doing something wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, there is a bug in the mucked hands feature for UB. This is being worked on right now and I believe I've fixed it.

MarkD
10-16-2005, 06:59 PM
PokerAce,

I'm not sure if anyone has reported this or not, but Pokerstars 6 max layouts do not seem to work. It's as if PokerAce HUD does not recognize it's a 6 max table and displayes everything as if it's a 10 man table.

This has never worked for me.

Currently I am using the latest Pokerace (0.33) and the layout from your site.

10-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Will there be a free trial period before you have to purchase?

PokerAce
10-16-2005, 08:04 PM
MarkD, the answer to your problem is here:

http://pokeracesoftware.com/hud/tutorial.php?page=sitestars

PokerAce
10-16-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Will there be a free trial period before you have to purchase?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, there will be.

cold_cash
10-17-2005, 01:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, there is a bug in the mucked hands feature for UB. This is being worked on right now and I believe I've fixed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about for Absolute? I can't seem to get it to work there.

PokerAce
10-17-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What about for Absolute? I can't seem to get it to work there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, there's a bug in the Absolute mucked hands code as well. I'll have a fix out for that too.

smoore
10-17-2005, 04:09 AM
Great program. Well worth $25.

I love the new continuation bet stats, that's a great help when multitabling NLHE tournaments! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

One concern though: When I get moved to a different table in a 'stars tournament the stats don't update... I was using an old version prior to this week when the expiration forced me to upgrade (lazy) and I left PAH running for at least 10 minutes to see if it would update, it didn't. I'll try it with .33 sometime soon and see if it still won't update. My workaround is to quit PAH and restart it.

I doubt if it's possible to get the stats to instantly update when a new player sits in or I myself change tables but if PAH could clear the stats that don't match the player name, that would be great. In addition to just being a nice feature to have, it would save many of us screen real estate... We wouldn't have to waste room having the player name displayed.

Thanks for taking the time to create this best of class program.

edit: fortunately for us, I just got moved in a MTT... I waited an orbit and the stats did not change to reflect the "new" players.

Subby
10-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Just another satisfied customer here. Thank you so much for spending your time developing this and helping all of us become better players.

For me it's not just having the stats in an easily accesible format, but being able to make the connection between different player types and the correct plays.

Best of luck with this going forward.

goodguy_1
10-17-2005, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PokerRoom's 6 max tables are just like the 10 max. You are able to sit wherever you want, up to 6 players.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerRoom 5Max(they dont have 6max) tables -NLHE and LHE are not working for me.

I use BetonBet skin of PokerRoom. I have set up the database files from BetonBet in PokerAce and no go.

billyjex
10-17-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerRoom 5Max(they dont have 6max) tables -NLHE and LHE are not working for me.

I use BetonBet skin of PokerRoom. I have set up the database files from BetonBet in PokerAce and no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am having the same problem.

PokerAce
10-17-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One concern though: When I get moved to a different table in a 'stars tournament the stats don't update... I was using an old version prior to this week when the expiration forced me to upgrade (lazy) and I left PAH running for at least 10 minutes to see if it would update, it didn't. I'll try it with .33 sometime soon and see if it still won't update. My workaround is to quit PAH and restart it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a known bug that I've been trying to get fixed. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon. Until then, restart PA Hud is the only way to fix it.

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt if it's possible to get the stats to instantly update when a new player sits in or I myself change tables but if PAH could clear the stats that don't match the player name, that would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only site I can know exactly when a player leaves is Party, and this is because they write their hand histories in real time. With PokerStars, I cannot tell if a player has left until the first complete hand without that player ends. There's really nothing I can do about it.

PokerAce
10-17-2005, 02:01 PM
There is a known bug that prevents PA Hud from working with PokerRoom skins other than Hollywood Poker. I'm working on getting this fixed.

bawcerelli
10-22-2005, 08:22 AM
how useful would this software be to me, a single table tourney player? is this pretty much a ring only type thing? pretty much interested in hearing from others that have used it, not necessarily from the guy that wrote the program, but you can chime in too.

POKhER
10-22-2005, 08:53 AM
sorry to ask the same questions millions have.

I tried to play .50/1 6max last night, Had my .50/1 Database open and PA configured to show all hands after 1orbit(So 9hands) i played 30+hands and right clicked it "Treated as 6max".

When i did this the stats vanished, but when i unticked it so it treated at 10max it showed stats(in wrong positions).

I've no idea what the problem maybe?

PokerAce
10-22-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how useful would this software be to me, a single table tourney player? is this pretty much a ring only type thing? pretty much interested in hearing from others that have used it, not necessarily from the guy that wrote the program, but you can chime in too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Using the Player Ranges filter makes PA Hud quite useful for SnGs. Check out this page for a detailed description of how they work:

http://pokeracesoftware.com/hud/tutorial.php?page=cfgpreffilters

PokerAce
10-22-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sorry to ask the same questions millions have.

I tried to play .50/1 6max last night, Had my .50/1 Database open and PA configured to show all hands after 1orbit(So 9hands) i played 30+hands and right clicked it "Treated as 6max".

When i did this the stats vanished, but when i unticked it so it treated at 10max it showed stats(in wrong positions).

I've no idea what the problem maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

They vanished because you have the filter to show stats from the current limit only. When you told PA Hud to treat the table as 6 max, it sets the limit to "$.50/$1 (6 max)" and tries to find hands from that limit in PokerTracker. Well, in PokerTracker, unless you are at Party, these hands that you have been importing aren't marked as 6 max. This is something you have to do manually.

POKhER
10-23-2005, 12:00 AM
ah i see, so i must remove the filter.

how do i make pt import stars 6max hands as 6max? any idea then?

would be good to have it displayed to give me 6max stats rather than combining with .50/1 10 ring.

PokerAce
10-23-2005, 12:59 AM
PokerTracker doesn't offer you a way to mark these as 6 max while importing. It's something you need to do after the session imports.

PA Hud offers Player Ranges, which restrict the stats you see based on how many players are at the table. Read more about that here:

http://pokeracesoftware.com/hud/tutorial.php?page=cfgpreffilters

tigerite
10-23-2005, 12:13 PM
I keep getting a load of NL games appear in the list and it makes everything slow down to a crawl, flickers, all over the place. There aren't even any NL games open so where it gets them from, I have no idea. There's literally about 50 of them appear after my last open table. What's that all about?

PokerAce
10-23-2005, 12:48 PM
What site are you playing on?

tigerite
10-23-2005, 06:12 PM
Party. Hasn't done it so far today, but the previous days it's done it at least once.

PokerAce
10-23-2005, 08:18 PM
With Party, PT and PA Hud closed, browse to the Party directory and delete any files that have an .HHF extension. You might also want to do the same to any skin directories you have configured with PA Hud.

If it happens again after you do this, please make a post on my forum or send an email to support so I can get it worked out for you.

aucu
10-23-2005, 09:49 PM
Working good on AP the only problem is on AP the seat spacing is irregular and its hard to get all my regular stats placed around the the table in a logical fashion.

It's AP's fault for having an odd layout may have to find some good mods for AP