PDA

View Full Version : Why U.S. troops deserve to get blown to bits

10-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Not the american way you [censored]ing tools. (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dontloot.html)

This isn't stopping terrorism. Only perpetuating it. Support our troops? [censored] our troops.

theweatherman
10-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Yeah, bad stuff happens when you send uneducated 18 yr old guys to go fight wars for no tangibile goal. And Americans flip out when one of those soldiers gets shot or blown up with an IED, I half expected one of the Iraqis in the film to whip out a pistol a pop theone directing the tank.

To quote a great movie, "Ain't war hell?"

Indiana
10-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Iraq is a mess created by us reckless americans. I thought we were doing the right thing at the time, but when Bush admitted there were no weapons and these guys really weren't a huge threat I felt like ripping his throat out. We must grow up and get good people in office. This isn't a high school popularity contest anymore and the guy's religious/ethics whatever that people see in Bush are overvalued and allow too much incompetence.

Indy

10-14-2005, 12:22 PM
And what the [censored] is the point of emptying your clips into a car before you crush it with a tank? Is this the conduct of a professional soldier? Morans. From now on I'll LOL at rising american troop death tolls.

Terrorists vs. tyrants? I'll be rooting for the terrorists in that war. Especially when the "terrorists" are looting or foraging for wood and the "tyrants" are running over their automobiles and taking their livelihoods for it with no due process.

hurlyburly
10-14-2005, 12:29 PM
The perpetrators kept their lives and their hands. You do get a point for the obvious, soldiers make bad cops.

If that convinces one of those clowns to a commit suicide bombing, that's an argument for genocide. It's not even close.

10-14-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The perpetrators kept their lives and their hands. You do get a point for the obvious, soldiers make bad cops.

If that convinces one of those clowns to a commit suicide bombing, that's an argument for genocide. It's not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're saying all Iraqis should be slaughtered if one of them becomes a suicide bomber? You're a [censored] idiot if that's what you meant.

Autocratic
10-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Uh, I wouldn't say that's a reason that our soldiers deserve to get killed. You could have made a good argument about the managing of soldiers without a foreseeable objective, but instead you made an America-bashing thread.

10-14-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Uh, I wouldn't say that's a reason that our soldiers deserve to get killed. You could have made a good argument about the managing of soldiers without a foreseeable objective, but instead you made an America-bashing thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
The willing hands of tyranny deserve to be severed. I'm not bashing America. The conduct of the US military in Iraq is not America.

bobman0330
10-14-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not the american way you [censored]ing tools. (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/dontloot.html)

This isn't stopping terrorism. Only perpetuating it. Support our troops? [censored] our troops.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh the irony! Because an isolated group of US soldiers made a disproportionate response to a crime (keeping in mind what a problem looting was in the immediate post-war period, and that their alternatives were: killing them, beating them, or telling them not to do it again) you feel that all US soldiers are now fair game. And you support terrorists who have been willing to attack hospitals, mosques, and other concentrations of civilians.

10-14-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm not sure if all US soldiers deserve that fate. Just because one or a bunch do it does not follow that all do. I do agree that there must be full accountability as to the WMD question. If it turns out to be true that it was a lie (or just ignorance) and not just an honest mistake, all those involved should be put before a war crimes tribunal and get what's coming to them. Of course, no international group will EVER be able to tell America what to do, so even if by some chance Bush is convicted he'll be off free as a bird.

MMMMMM
10-14-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The willing hands of tyranny deserve to be severed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you should be in favor of the Iraq war if for no other reason than the deposing of Saddam's regime which had slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and tortured countless others.

THAT was true tyranny, under Saddam. Whatever US troops are now doing over there is chickenfeed on the scale of tyranny. You should try looking at things in their full perspective, and empathize with the millions of previously oppressed and brutalized Iraqis, first and foremost.

AngryCola
10-14-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From now on I'll LOL at rising american troop death tolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who gets a laugh out of people actually dying shouldn't be taken seriously.

I really don't care about any of your reasons, because the above quote tells me all I need to know about you as a human being.

hurlyburly
10-14-2005, 01:12 PM
If having your ill-gotten gains destroyed as opposed to having your hands chopped off or just being shot outright can create terrorists? If that's possible, as you suggest, then what won't create terrorists? Following your line, staying will create terrorists, leaving will create terrorists, doing nothing about crime will create terrorists. If they are that backwards, why would genocide be wrong?

You're a tool for saying US soldiers deserve to die for this.

Is the world so black-and-white now?

hurlyburly
10-14-2005, 01:16 PM
For that matter, the US military is not America. You're right. You don't train pit bulls and kennel them in a daycare. You're argument is against military personnel policing civilians, and it's a valid argument. Your stance is childish and ill-conceived, but I doubt you are capable of seeing that.

Roybert
10-14-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Then you should be in favor of the Iraq war if for no other reason than the deposing of Saddam's regime which had slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and tortured countless others.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You should try looking at things in their full perspective, and empathize with the millions of previously oppressed and brutalized Iraqis, first and foremost.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that why you support this war? Is it one of many reasons? Is it the main reason? Of course, I am assuming you do support it. If not, I humbly withdraw these questions.

P.S. Aside from being cruel and idiotic, thoughts like those appearing in the OP hurt the anti-war movement and make the most outrageous claims of the right wing come true.

MMMMMM
10-14-2005, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then you should be in favor of the Iraq war if for no other reason than the deposing of Saddam's regime which had slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and tortured countless others...
...You should try looking at things in their full perspective, and empathize with the millions of previously oppressed and brutalized Iraqis, first and foremost

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that why you support this war? Is it one of many reasons? Is it the main reason? Of course, I am assuming you do support it. If not, I humbly withdraw these questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed that was one of the primary reasons I supported the war and still support staying the course, to develop a chance for Iraqis to live free and without oppression. Hopefully things will work out for the best.

Roybert
10-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Hehehe - I was just going to edit my post. I thought I made it sound like I was going to jump down your throat no matter how you answered when I was just genuinely curious for your reasons. Thanks for your answer.

I, too, hope it works out for the best.

hurlyburly
10-14-2005, 01:30 PM
So who's next? Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, Somalia again, Libya, Saudi Arabia, China, Iran? Who wins the "US-will-provide-your-freedom-under-false-pretenses" lottery? Can we still use 9/11 as the emotional impetus or do we need something fresher?

MMMMMM
10-14-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So who's next? Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, Somalia again, Libya, Saudi Arabia, China, Iran? Who wins the "US-will-provide-your-freedom-under-false-pretenses" lottery? Can we still use 9/11 as the emotional impetus or do we need something fresher?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question, and I think if the USA and Europe had a large enough military force they could potentially ALL be in line;-) However, we just don't have the power to be able to depose all tyrants everywhere, so the actual implementation of such ventures must depend on, and is to an extent limited by, the potential cost/benefits to ourselves.

All of the regimes which you mention richly deserve to be reformed or deposed. Hopefully, "Reform" is in the cards, but if those regimes become too threatening or too hostile towards us and our interests, the "Depose" card just might pop off on the turn or river...

hurlyburly
10-14-2005, 01:56 PM
I'll be very interested in what goes down in Cuba IF Castro ever dies. And I agree that Saddam was definitely "Mr. Right Now" guy and hope if nothing else is gained, at least the despots will negotiate earnestly.

Except Kim Jung-il, he's insane, but we know that. I have a theory that if we just distribute a movie depicting a war between SK-NK and NK won and he was the "James Bond" hero, he'd step into his straight jacket and march right into his padded cell in a heady euphoria.

BCPVP
10-14-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who gets a laugh out of people actually dying shouldn't be taken seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]
There are people here who took him seriously before?/images/graemlins/confused.gif

AngryCola
10-14-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
There are people here who took him seriously before?/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10-14-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If having your ill-gotten gains destroyed as opposed to having your hands chopped off or just being shot outright can create terrorists?

[/ QUOTE ]
The wood was ill-gotten. Not the car.

This is war for war's sake. Those who join this action voluntarily to live by the sword, deserve to die by the sword. Even if they are just poor, uneducated trash that don't know any better because they are too stupid to think for themselves.

Edge34
10-14-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
From now on I'll LOL at rising american troop death tolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was done posting in this particular forum, and now I remember why.

You should seriously just die. Seriously. Nobody would care if you got shot or hit by a bus. You're a pitiful waste of "human" life, and should probably just kill yourself before someone else takes care of it for you.

For MMMMMM: Go ahead and delete this post if you feel the need, I just needed to get that off my chest.

theweatherman
10-14-2005, 02:55 PM
hahaha, you do realize that you just said things to him as worse as he said in the first place. Thats soooooo funny, and I bet you think your all just and hes scum. HAHAHAHA

Meech
10-14-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be rooting for the terrorists in that war.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the world has more to fear from Texans than it does the military.

10-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Yeah I should die for laughing at tyrants getting killed, meanwhile the tyrants raping people's rights and misrepresenting America should live long and prosper eh?

vulturesrow
10-14-2005, 03:04 PM
YSSCKY. Never thought ID use this outside of OOT, go figure.

10-14-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be rooting for the terrorists in that war.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the world has more to fear from Texans than it does the military.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please don't quote me out of context. You know, the patriots that fought the revolutionary war are now characterized as terrorists in police academy classrooms.

I don't think the world has anything to fear from Texans. We're not the people spreading violence across the globe.

Wes ManTooth
10-14-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This is war for war's sake. Those who join this action voluntarily to live by the sword, deserve to die by the sword.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is interesting. One can understand that if you voluntarily join to fight in a war that death may happen. At the same time you mentioned earlier that you support terrorists, which fully supports the killing of innocent people (including women and children). So by saying you support the terrorists you support there attacks against the allied soldiers in addition you support there actions of killing innocent people.

I can't understand why anyone would support any group that uses the killing of the innocent for political gain.

10-14-2005, 03:13 PM
What the hell is your definition of support? I don't support terrorists. Quit playing semantic games.

Wes ManTooth
10-14-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is your definition of support? I don't support terrorists. Quit playing semantic games.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be rooting for the terrorists...

[/ QUOTE ]

support does not have to be in monetary terms...

hmmm...tell you what, just continue just as you are, that little voice in your head that says "thinking is difficult so why try"... just keep on listening to that guy.

10-14-2005, 03:24 PM
You deserve to be held captive by Iraqi terrorists and beheaded after weeks of being tortured. You are a self-loathing piece of slime.

AngryCola
10-14-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You deserve to be held captive by Iraqi terrorists and beheaded after weeks of being tortured. You are a self-loathing piece of slime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of my opinions, I must ask you to refrain from this sort of thing. I don't want to come down on people too hard, but it will happen if things get out of hand.

This message is for everyone else in this thread, too.

Felix_Nietsche
10-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Answer: The Governors of southern states would call out the national guard and ordered that looters be shot on site.

The result was not much looting took place.
One of the ways that Bush43 screwed up Iraq was they were too soft on looting in the post war Iraq. If it were me, I would have ordered martial law and ordered all looters shot on sight. After you make a few examples word will spread fast and then the looting becomes minimal.

The video was powerful but also extremely one-sided. It looks like these men were caught red-handed stealing wood. I don't know whether they vandalized someone's property to steal the wood or not but they these thieves did deserve some type of punishment. If they stole the wood at gun point and vandalize someone's home to steal this wood then.......I don't have much sympathy for them. This whole incident was caught on film so if the soldiers were acting in a rogue way I'm sure we would have heard about this by now.

As for the OP comments that he will celebrate future USA soldiers deaths because of this video, I don't believe him. I BELIEVE HE WAS CELEBRATING US SOLDIER deaths before he saw this video. There are lots of self-hating Americans and most of them are found in the democrat party.

10-14-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be rooting for the terrorists...

[/ QUOTE ]

support does not have to be in monitary terms...

hmmm...tell you what, just continue just as you are, that little voice in your head that says "thinking is difficult so why try"... just keep on listening to that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmmm...tell you what, just continue just as you are, that little voice in your head that says "Using correct spelling and the shift key is difficult so why try"... just keep on listening to that guy.

AngryCola
10-14-2005, 03:50 PM
At this point, it should be obvious why I'm locking this thread.