PDA

View Full Version : I would ask Party support but im looking for a quick answer

Pasty11
05-29-2003, 05:25 PM
Just went to do my first cash out from party via neteller to test my get cheques in £ scheme (which looks promising).
So I goto cashier, cash out etc. There is the web page with all the options, I put in the sum I want to cash out ($50 to test scheme with) and tick the netteller box. Click submit button, and well at this point I was expecting another page interogating me about my netteller acount (I didnt deposit via netteller) ask for my secure password etc. But no, I just got a web page saying that my withdrawl was being processed.

Ok so Im right in supposing that they will get back to me on this one. There hasnt been a cock up or the procedure is more complex and Ive missed something.

Im sorry if this all seems obvious, but I am feeling like a complete nube and am insecure about the situation vis-a-vi my money.

All help appreciated.

Pasty11.

================================================== =========
He's a local, he lives here, even in the winter.

lorinda
05-29-2003, 05:31 PM
Great title to the post /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

How did you first buyin...if your cashout is less than or equal to your buyin ammount and it was via CC it will go back to the CC you bought in from.

Lori

potmo
05-29-2003, 06:13 PM
The money should be on its way to neteller and you should have an email confirmation to that effect. Also try the 'wheres my money' button by clicking cashier then history. You'll get sent via internet explorer to a secure page detailing the current status of your pending cashout. I'm betting you are fine though.
-potmo

Pasty11
05-29-2003, 06:41 PM
How can the money be on the way to neteller when Party have no idea (they never asked) of my Neteller details.

Stew
05-29-2003, 06:46 PM
If you deposited via Neteller, then they have it.

yct
05-29-2003, 06:48 PM
Party's cash out usually hits my neteller within 24 hrs. So you need not to worry about your money. In fact, I think those bigger sites are all safe, and you will probably hear it here if some site is not paying up.

Oh, another thing is don't gamble with the money you can't afford to lose. Same concept applies to deposit money to online gaming sites.

Pasty11
05-29-2003, 06:58 PM
As I have allready stated I DID NOT DEPOSIT VIA NETELLER. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

BRET
05-29-2003, 07:00 PM
they may be sending it using your email address if its the same at party and neteller