PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Summary problem--- (as a result of Party separating)

10-14-2005, 01:17 AM
So the 50 tournament summaries a day limit wasn't ever a problem before, because I played half on Party and half on Empire...

But now it's a problem.

I encourage you guys to write to Party and request that the limit on emailed Tournament transcripts be raised... The Hand History Logs of course don't cut it for Tournament players.

brimstone1
10-14-2005, 01:47 AM
PT has recently been updated to be able to get buyin/rake/finish place information directly from the HH files stored on your HDD.

I'd say investing in PT is smarter than waiting for party to change a policy.

10-14-2005, 02:13 AM
Oh wow--- it does that now?

Another problem with that though is you have to have PT importing the histories as you play.... Many Table #'s are reused during the same day and the history is overwritten.

brimstone1
10-14-2005, 02:22 AM
I've never had my history overwritten. Are you sure of this?

For me, at least: in the .txt file, one game will end and another will start. I'm sure that it can't be specially for me.

applejuicekid
10-14-2005, 02:25 AM
I thought this may be the case, but if I recall correctly pokertracker does not do this. It is able to record two tourneys from the same table # accurately.

10-14-2005, 02:31 AM
Really? so in actuality I have two tournaments in one file? I have to check this out....

pergesu
10-14-2005, 07:18 AM
I set up the auto-import thing to read from all my folders, and move the HH files to another folder on my computer...but I don't run it while I play, I just force the import when my session/day is over. Works like a charm.