PDA

View Full Version : For those with Emigrant Direct accounts?

gila
10-13-2005, 08:46 PM
HOw the hell you deposit money? I have searched their site and cannot find anything. I mean, when on the page, in your account, where exactly do you go?

eastbay
10-13-2005, 09:10 PM
External Transfers

eastbay

gila
10-13-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
External Transfers

eastbay

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you explain what you mean by that? Do you mean there is no play withen emigrant direct? Here is all I have inside the site.

Accounts
Summary
Account Activity
Account Preferences
Statements
Message Center
Administration
Bank Home
Sign Off

Do I have to do this from my other bank or what?

Sniper
10-13-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
HOw the hell you deposit money?

[/ QUOTE ]

First... Relax, take a deep breath
Second... why are you posting this here, when you can just call your bank?

[ QUOTE ]
EmigrantOnlineŽ is very easy to understand and most questions can be quickly answered within the online "FAQ" and "Help" sections. If you have additional questions, call us at 212-850-4444, send an e-mail to onlinecustomerservice@emigrant.com or write to:

Emigrant Savings Bank
Onine Banking Center
5 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017

[/ QUOTE ]

gila
10-13-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
HOw the hell you deposit money?

[/ QUOTE ]

First... Relax, take a deep breath
Second... why are you posting this here, when you can just call your bank?

[ QUOTE ]
EmigrantOnlineŽ is very easy to understand and most questions can be quickly answered within the online "FAQ" and "Help" sections. If you have additional questions, call us at 212-850-4444, send an e-mail to onlinecustomerservice@emigrant.com or write to:

Emigrant Savings Bank
Onine Banking Center
5 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I did that already, no reponse as of yet. I am not in that big of hurry but it has just been that kind of week. Been waiting for their stupid snail mail, now I can't even find the link to deposit into. Figured I could get an answer here before getting one from them. I may have misjudged that. We shall see.

gila
10-14-2005, 12:26 AM
Nevermind, it doesn't show for a day. Again, it has been a loooong week (see party poker).

TGoldman
10-14-2005, 01:56 AM
I recently opened an Emigrant Direct account myself, and I was going out of my mind wondering the exact same! Their website seems so simple and streamlined that for the life of me I couldn't understand why I couldn't find the area to transfer funds. Then sure enough... a few days later it mystically appeared on the sidebar. You'll see it soon enough.