PDA

View Full Version : What would you write on a big ass bomb?

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Tomorrow I will be dropping bombs on a practice range out in the El Centro desert. I will drop 4 standard 500# Mk-82's and 2 cluster bombs (the ones that open up above the target and spread out 250+ smaller bombs). I can write pretty much anything on them for fun. Nothing that would look bad on the cover of Newsweek, but it doesn't have to be particularly clean. Any suggestions? It can be personal or global. If I get some good suggestions before I go off to work at 7am (west coast time), I will use them. If they're particularly good (funny/ex-gf/enemy type stuff), I'll send you a picture. Don't know if you guys will like this or not, but whatever...have fun...

-Jihad

InchoateHand
10-13-2005, 07:26 PM
On the cluster bomb (if only you got to detail the cluster munitions themselves):

KWAZAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrTrik
10-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Have fun with your 72 virgins Osama.

Jeebus
10-13-2005, 07:29 PM
ATTENTION:If you can read this you're dead.

Dynasty
10-13-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Have fun with your 72 virgins Osama.

[/ QUOTE ]

SIIOP?

Blarg
10-13-2005, 07:31 PM
CHOLESTEROL FREE!

and

DO NOT CONSUME INTERNALLY

InchoateHand
10-13-2005, 07:31 PM
a small decal of an egg

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SIIOP?

[/ QUOTE ]

May be a winner...

WLVRYN
10-13-2005, 07:59 PM
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

10-13-2005, 08:04 PM
Just paint it pink...That would be cute...

lem45216
10-13-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Tomorrow I will be dropping bombs

[/ QUOTE ]
Most awesome job, ever.

wonderwes
10-13-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good. I think I would put, "if you can read this, say goodbye to your balls."

10-13-2005, 08:35 PM
Maybe... God i couldn't take that drunk pilot anymore...had to jump...

10-13-2005, 08:35 PM
Or maybe.. Your mom goes to college...

pokerdirty
10-13-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tomorrow I will be dropping bombs

[/ QUOTE ]
Most awesome job, ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dropped 2 bombs today.

10-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Me too. Almost took a picture before i flushed em.

P.S. I have no life right now

HopeydaFish
10-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Sup bro?

JoshuaD
10-13-2005, 09:01 PM
GWAR GWAR GWAR!

lucas9000
10-13-2005, 09:02 PM
"boom! i blow the panties out the room."

pokerdirty
10-13-2005, 09:07 PM
will smith lyrics. just because.

bugstud
10-13-2005, 09:14 PM
Enjoy!

gusser
10-13-2005, 09:21 PM
I think the correct play is printing out a picture of Maj. Kong and taping it to the bomb. If this is not feasable a "Maj. Kong was here" would suffice.

gus

Sooga
10-13-2005, 09:32 PM
'Hi There!' and 'Dear John'

GrooveNougat
10-13-2005, 09:35 PM
G's up, ho's down

10-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Heads up!

exist
10-13-2005, 09:45 PM
so are you flying an F-18 or something?!? i grew up in brawley and drove by that bombing range every time i went to san diego. bombs are fun.

Matt Flynn
10-13-2005, 09:56 PM
"Me love you long time"

"Deez nuts"

"Rivered again"

"Bombty bomb"

"Gigli"

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 10:34 PM
So far I like these:

-SIIOP
-You're mom goes to college
-Sup Bro

Any more good ones? I'll take a revenge type entry. IE, a gf that fvcked your best friend and you want to send her a polite go f yourself picture. I'm still working on getting permission to take the pictures.

Also, to the guy that said "coolest job ever", about 12 hours ago I woulda agreed. Then I read the KKF thread in MHNL...

-JIHAD

vulturesrow
10-13-2005, 10:48 PM
Going to Pigs in Space after or just flying back to SD? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Going to Pigs in Space after or just flying back to SD? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pigs In Space first, then onto the range, then back to SD. Starwars Canyon is always fun. And I'm pretty sure we'll have about 5K lbs. left. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Never underestimate the Hoov baby, lol.

Malachii
10-13-2005, 11:02 PM
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Smile, you're on camera!

Stay in school!

From the heavens, see you in hell!

Awesome thread btw.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-13-2005, 11:02 PM
Either "Suck it." or "Como esta usted?"

tolbiny
10-13-2005, 11:04 PM
"Good news, its a suppository"

Malachii
10-13-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Como esta usted?"

[/ QUOTE ]
I like this.

jakethebake
10-13-2005, 11:09 PM
How about "Big Ass Bomb"?

edit: you should've auctioned off the right to put something on the bomb.

PoBoy321
10-13-2005, 11:11 PM
To: 42 Oak St.
[censored] you, Lauren.

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Either "Suck it." or "Como esta usted?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you meant "Como esta usted, Beetches". No?

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To: 42 Oak St.
[censored] you, Lauren.

[/ QUOTE ]

Need a story and hopefully pictures for validity.

gorie
10-13-2005, 11:14 PM
somebody set up us the bomb.

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
edit: you should've auctioned off the right to put something on the bomb.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. If KKF has something he wants, $130K. A mod, I get a color. Everybody else, next time your balls deep, scream JIHAAAAAD.

gorie
10-13-2005, 11:17 PM
do this:

HI GORIE, IT'S ME, A BOMB.

bugstud
10-13-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

solid

vulturesrow
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Pigs In Space first, then onto the range, then back to SD. Starwars Canyon is always fun. And I'm pretty sure we'll have about 5K lbs. left. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Never underestimate the Hoov baby, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a heck of a day, lets see if you get any shacks at Pigs in Space, I dont really give a crap what you score on the range. (do they have scoring out there??)

jesusarenque
[censored] you, peachy

gorie
10-13-2005, 11:21 PM
THIS IS A BIG ASS BOMB. CAN YOU SMELL IT ?

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like a heck of a day, lets see if you get any shacks at Pigs in Space, I dont really give a crap what you score on the range. (do they have scoring out there??)

[/ QUOTE ]

They have laser scoring on two inert ranges. But...uh...the hoov's "good" toss is w/n 400'... I was a shack king in the 45, but I've been told to retire my pride in this fat fvck.

Duke
10-13-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good.

~D

vulturesrow
10-13-2005, 11:23 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They have laser scoring on two inert ranges. But...uh...the hoov's "good" toss is w/n 400'... I was a shack king in the 45, but I've been told to retire my pride in this fat fvck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, Im more interested in your score at PiS. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Are you guys gettign ready to start workups or just blowing NCEA?

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, Im more interested in your score at PiS. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Are you guys gettign ready to start workups or just blowing NCEA?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you recall, I'm still a RAG biatch. So these are just my Ord flights. I doubt I'll see a set of workups with live Ord, but then again I'll only see one of those. I only get one cruise, then back to another RAG of something somewhere, then a super JO tour. The one really good thing about getting the shaft with the hoov is that if I play it right, I could easily go 12-15 years w/o getting out of the cockpit.

vulturesrow
10-13-2005, 11:34 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you recall, I'm still a RAG biatch. So these are just my Ord flights. I doubt I'll see a set of workups with live Ord, but then again I'll only see one of those. I only get one cruise, then back to another RAG of something somewhere, then a super JO tour. The one really good thing about getting the shaft with the hoov is that if I play it right, I could easily go 12-15 years w/o getting out of the cockpit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you were already in your fleet squadron. However I am no longer confused on how you got ordnance besides blue death. When is CQ?

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I thought you were already in your fleet squadron. However I am no longer confused on how you got ordnance besides blue death. When is CQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Late Jan/early Feb. BS. But at least its on the Reagan. I love uncle Ronny.

vulturesrow
10-13-2005, 11:41 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interestingly enough, one of the crappiest carriers Ive been on is named after one of the most popular Democratic presidents. Let me just say, its no Camelot. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Seriously, you could do worse than to spend time on a very new ship.

gorie
10-13-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interestingly enough, one of the crappiest carriers Ive been on is named after one of the most popular Democratic presidents. Let me just say, its no Camelot. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Seriously, you could do worse than to spend time on a very new ship.

[/ QUOTE ]

come on guys. you aren't going to fit this all on one bomb.

vulturesrow
10-13-2005, 11:44 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah?!

yeah, you are probably right. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
10-13-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even a Big Ass Bomb?

JihadOnTheRiver
10-13-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even a Big Ass Bomb?

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT is hilarious

Peter666
10-14-2005, 12:40 AM
"Catch"

diebitter
10-14-2005, 01:14 AM
You wanna live forever, assholes?

10-14-2005, 01:18 AM
I'm gonna drop a bomb on you.

or

This is NOT a bomb.

TimM
10-14-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerAmateur4
10-19-2005, 03:09 AM
Some strange love reference

bawcerelli
10-19-2005, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, definitely go with this one.

and throw in a "take off every Zig!"

dcasper70
10-19-2005, 08:16 AM
"How many five year olds...."

"Did someone say chipotle?"

"GoT or Citanul?"

anything from the Sayings that people totally butcher... (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3673925&amp;page=1&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=14&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1) thread

diebitter
10-19-2005, 08:17 AM
"Candygram for Mongo!"

imported_The Vibesman
10-19-2005, 09:04 AM
"Directed by Alan Smithee"

@bsolute_luck
10-19-2005, 09:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"Candygram for Mongo!"

[/ QUOTE ]
hahahahah! great movie!

------------
i'd write:
"Made in the USA"

or

"Take 2. call me in the morning"

or

"Goes best with milk"

rmattman
10-19-2005, 10:53 AM
"That's P***r"

SL__72
10-19-2005, 11:03 AM
5yo Killing Champion.

Smells like... Victory.

LALALALALALA!!!

samjjones
10-19-2005, 11:10 AM
Dear Olivia,
Ramsi's REALLY sucks.
XOXO,
Lexington Brian

coffeecrazy1
10-19-2005, 11:13 AM
This is what happens when you [censored] a stranger in the ass.

CCovington
10-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Dirka Dirka Dirka Muhammajihad

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-19-2005, 11:23 AM
Results? Where's the trip report?

ClaytonN
10-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Off topic, but on one of the old forums I used to chat in (it was about a anti-terrorist game, FPS), one of the guys worked on bomb construction for bombs that would be dropped in Iraq. On one of the bombs he wrote the names of all the prominent posters in the forum and took a picture of it. It was too awesome.

DavidC
10-19-2005, 11:34 AM
How about, "Hi Mom!"

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DavidC
10-19-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!

Awesome!

(Note: make it all in capitals, though.)

Also, "Stay in school." is a good one. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DavidC
10-19-2005, 11:39 AM
OOC, you been overseas dropping bombs?

If you don't want to tell, that's fine.

Johnnyj580
10-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Define "ass bomb".

TimM
10-19-2005, 03:21 PM
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/timm66-Shot00010.jpg