PDA

View Full Version : Can you buy pot online?

kurosh
10-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Are any of these sites for real? You get actual pot, no chance of getting caught and it's good?

STLantny
10-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Much easier to find it in person. Some are legit most are not, if they are legit its illegal obv, but they cant prosecute if custom does seize it, as long as you dont answer the pink letter they send you.

kurosh
10-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Do you know of any legit ones?

STLantny
10-13-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you know of any legit ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, its stupid to buy online, you live with your parents right??? just find someone near you.

kurosh
10-13-2005, 06:44 PM
I can't find anyone near me that sells some of the higher end stuff.

Reef
10-13-2005, 06:46 PM
buying pot online (or even trying) seems like one of the more stupid things a person can do

bwana devil
10-13-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are any of these sites for real? You get actual pot, no chance of getting caught and it's good?

[/ QUOTE ]

how did you register an account here a year ago if you were born yesterday?

bwana

mmbt0ne
10-13-2005, 06:55 PM
Stars name: GT0ne
$70

peachy
10-13-2005, 06:58 PM
uummm...no and no...u will get caught...uummm u r in the US! Even if its legal somewhere else u cant "ship" it here. Have u gotten to lazy to get up, get out, and go buy some urself?

peachy
10-13-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Stars name: GT0ne
$70

[/ QUOTE ]

hhaahhaahahahahhahaahahha u live near me!!! im reporting u!! and ur freaky weird house!!

STLantny
10-13-2005, 07:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
uummm...no and no...u will get caught...uummm u r in the US! Even if its legal somewhere else u cant "ship" it here. Have u gotten to lazy to get up, get out, and go buy some urself?

[/ QUOTE ]

you wont most likely get caught, and if you do there are little to no consequences. But you will get ripped off, becasue they will just run up your CC and send you nada.

The Yugoslavian
10-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Depends.

U a certified niglet?

Yugoslav

bwana devil
10-13-2005, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you wont most likely get caught, and if you do there are little to no consequences. But you will get ripped off, becasue they will just run up your CC and send you nada.

[/ QUOTE ]

those were my thoughts. there must be all sorts of shadiness going on w/ this. "business" offers you pot, takes your money and then seeee you. what you going to do? nothing that's what.

peachy
10-13-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if it goes to ur address....and u get caught...it holds the same consequence as it normally would and sometimes even more so for using "federal" mail

unless u get a good lawyer can prove u dont do drugs, someone was tryin to get u in trouble and they had an
"anonamous" tip about u, etc

STLantny
10-13-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if it goes to ur address....and u get caught...it holds the same consequence as it normally would and sometimes even more so for using "federal" mail

unless u get a good lawyer can prove u dont do drugs, someone was tryin to get u in trouble and they had an

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have ever ordered anything illegal online, you would know that once it is at your house, you are most likely in hte clear. If you order sometihng, and customs stop it, THEY DONT PROCEED TO SHIP IT TO YOUR HOUSE, they hold it, and send you a certified letter (it is usually pink), and if you call them, and tell them you didnt order anything, etc etc, they have little legal recourse. Now, IF you are ordering copious amounts of coke, weed, etc, and tehy REALLY want to bust you, they may monitor the package (this like never ever happens). And as long as you keep the package, unopened in a closet or something ofr a week, until you can verify you arent being monitored, you are fine...moral of the story, before you type, learn how to not spew drivel about things you know nothing about.

Argus
10-13-2005, 07:20 PM
I live in Canada and have access to quality hydro. It often compares favourably to the stuff I smoked in Amsterdam (depends on the crop), and I can usually pick from 1-4 strains when buying. I will happily mail you some at a reasonable price. PM me for details.

I mailed dope from Amsterdam to my friends back home and it arrived alive. I have also read that many large scale lsd purchases are done through the mail, which is why they have such a hard time catching the parties involved.

Benal
10-13-2005, 07:23 PM
I know people who have mailed it to eachother without any problems.

You're probably better off ordering seeds online, and growing your own.

-Skeme-
10-13-2005, 07:28 PM
I think they sell it with the THC level/content so low that it doesn't constitute as marijuana.

10-13-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I live in Canada and have access to quality hydro. It often compares favourably to the stuff I smoked in Amsterdam (depends on the crop), and I can usually pick from 1-4 strains when buying. I will happily mail you some at a reasonable price. PM me for details.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

STLantny
10-13-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was always told its a pain in the ass to grow your own...how hard is it really?

10-13-2005, 07:32 PM
I order absinthe online from Europe and its delivered to me no prob.

Benal
10-13-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was always told its a pain in the ass to grow your own...how hard is it really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Rather easy actually. It is a weed afterall /images/graemlins/cool.gif The problem comes when they go from the vegetating stage to the flowering stage. You must identify the male plants as early as possible and remove/destroy them before they pollinate the females or you'll be left with buds full of seeds. Hermies (male/female hybrids) are also useless. You're not guarenteed a female (bud producing) plant when you grow.

There are also problems associated with lighting and environmental factors when growing indoors. Growing outdoors is better imo (never done it though).

Los Feliz Slim
10-13-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rather easy actually. It is a weed afterall /images/graemlins/cool.gif The problem comes when they go from the vegetating stage to the flowering stage. You must identify the male plants as early as possible and remove/destroy them before they pollinate the females or you'll be left with buds full of seeds. Hermies (male/female hybrids) are also useless. You're not guarenteed a female (bud producing) plant when you grow.

There are also problems associated with lighting and environmental factors when growing indoors. Growing outdoors is better imo (never done it though).

[/ QUOTE ]

The real problem with growing your own, depending on your living cirumstances, is the smell when you achieve success. I grew a plant in St. Louis and was so damn proud of myself because of the awesome process I used, and how huge it was getting, and pretty soon it was 6' high and it smelled like Cheech and Chong were living in my closet. A good plant will smell really, really, really, really, strong, in my experience.

Weatherhead03
10-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Where do you live?

kurosh
10-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Springfield, IL

dblgutshot
10-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Ask your brother, I'm sure he can easily hook you up.

Weatherhead03
10-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Thats a long way from BC...

tonypaladino
10-13-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After readin your post 3 times, I finally understand it.

There is no penalty for receiving illegal materials in the mail, just purchasing them.

As others had stated, if customs finds out what's in the package, they will not deliver it.

As far as the "federal mail" thing, USPS violations are the fault of the sender.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still don't get this part. English please?

HopeydaFish
10-13-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ask your brother, I'm sure he can easily hook you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, beat me to it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

HopeydaFish
10-13-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The real problem with growing your own, depending on your living cirumstances, is the smell when you achieve success. I grew a plant in St. Louis and was so damn proud of myself because of the awesome process I used, and how huge it was getting, and pretty soon it was 6' high and it smelled like Cheech and Chong were living in my closet. A good plant will smell really, really, really, really, strong, in my experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh really really hard... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thythe
10-13-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh really really hard... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, me too. It made me want to try growing it.

peachy
10-13-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have ever ordered anything illegal online, you would know that once it is at your house, you are most likely in hte clear. If you order sometihng, and customs stop it, THEY DONT PROCEED TO SHIP IT TO YOUR HOUSE, they hold it, and send you a certified letter (it is usually pink), and if you call them, and tell them you didnt order anything, etc etc, they have little legal recourse. Now, IF you are ordering copious amounts of coke, weed, etc, and tehy REALLY want to bust you, they may monitor the package (this like never ever happens). And as long as you keep the package, unopened in a closet or something ofr a week, until you can verify you arent being monitored, you are fine...moral of the story, before you type, learn how to not spew drivel about things you know nothing about.

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm yeah thx...i work for a lawyer and we have had more than one case of this that we have had to defend...so i think i know a little. They can access numerous records, not to even mention ur activity/purchase online, phone records, etc. Its something that isnt taken lightly lately and It is something that is easily prosecuted when u make the wrong moves and is something that is difficult to fight once they have any "evidence" on u

If friends are sending it b/w each other and they put no return to sender thats harder to do a thing with and usually isnt even found...but if u ORDER it from a "business" or person out of this country and it looks fishy and they find it...they WILL follow up on it depending on the amount...we have had them request a drug screening from one of our clients...sometimes they get VERY serious...if ur gonna buy it find someone IN this country...dont do something dumb and leave a trail

STLantny
10-13-2005, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm yeah thx...i work for a lawyer and we have had more than one case of this that we have had to defend...so i think i know a little. They can access numerous records, not to even mention ur activity/purchase online, phone records, etc. Its something that isnt taken lightly lately and It is something that is easily prosecuted when u make the wrong moves and is something that is difficult to fight once they have any "evidence" on u

If friends are sending it b/w each other and they put no return to sender thats harder to do a thing with and usually isnt even found...but if u ORDER it from a "business" or person out of this country and it looks fishy and they find it...they WILL follow up on it depending on the amount...we have had them request a drug screening from one of our clients...sometimes they get VERY serious...if ur gonna buy it find someone IN this country...dont do something dumb and leave a trail

[/ QUOTE ]

I could work for the pope, it doesnt mean I am catholic. For all intents and purposes, if you are trading large amounts of drugs, yes, they CAN link all this stuff together, but that takes many man hours, and an ongoing investigation. I know people that have ordered everything from duty free cigarettes, to steroids over the net, and they have had no trouble, other than the occasional pink slip. If someone goes to an open wireless acess point, uses a credit card in thier name, orders stuff to their house, does not open it right away, there is very little that can be prosecuted if you are not a complete moron. There is little chance that customs is actually going to LET AN ILLEGAL ITEM PASS THROUGH IT. Therefore little chance of prosecution. Christ, Ive heard of people ordering coke through ebay, packed w/ flatware and spoons.

peachy
10-13-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I could work for the pope, it doesnt mean I am catholic. For all intents and purposes, if you are trading large amounts of drugs, yes, they CAN link all this stuff together, but that takes many man hours, and an ongoing investigation. I know people that have ordered everything from duty free cigarettes, to steroids over the net, and they have had no trouble, other than the occasional pink slip. If someone goes to an open wireless acess point, uses a credit card in thier name, orders stuff to their house, does not open it right away, there is very little that can be prosecuted if you are not a complete moron. There is little chance that customs is actually going to LET AN ILLEGAL ITEM PASS THROUGH IT. Therefore little chance of prosecution. Christ, Ive heard of people ordering coke through ebay, packed w/ flatware and spoons.

[/ QUOTE ]

i never said u CANT order it...i said its [censored] stupid...and if ur local police station has nothing better to do at that point in time they will come after u. Its just like some cops taking 11k+ cash off some people and letting others go...if thier department is hurting and ur carrying that money they are taking it and good luck getting it back. My entire point was that obtaining drugs this way is alot more risky and traceable and prosecutable than getting off ur ass and getting it locally...well as long as u arent buying lbs at a time

STLantny
10-13-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i never said u CANT order it...i said its [censored] stupid...and if ur local police station has nothing better to do at that point in time they will come after u. Its just like some cops taking 11k+ cash off some people and letting others go...if thier department is hurting and ur carrying that money they are taking it and good luck getting it back. My entire point was that obtaining drugs this way is alot more risky and traceable and prosecutable than getting off ur ass and getting it locally...well as long as u arent buying lbs at a time

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, I cant believe Im responding...
1. It is not local cops that handle stuff like this, regardless of whether they have [censored] to do or not

2. You can not legally have cash seized from you for no reason, unless you let them...good luck getting it back???
cmon, you can not be serious

The other stuff, I agree with, it is stupid, and more easily traced, but marginally, as any small timer doesnt matter.

handsome
10-13-2005, 10:13 PM
I ordered Salvia once... it never came.

Eihli
10-13-2005, 10:13 PM
There was a guy from the game Asheron's Call that would sell his pot for in game items.

peachy
10-13-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It is not local cops that handle stuff like this, regardless of whether they have [censored] to do or not

2. You can not legally have cash seized from you for no reason, unless you let them...good luck getting it back???

The other stuff, I agree with, it is stupid, and more easily traced, but marginally, as any small timer doesnt matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes...if it reaches ur house local cops are often involved or at least in the cases im aware of...and

are u [censored] kidding me?!?!?! r u this dumb?!?!?!? the cops can sieze ALL money on u for NO reason if it exceeds 11k+ it used to be 10k...let me say it again for u...they DONT HAVE TO HAVE A REASON. And most people dont get it back. hahaha u letting them has NOTHING to do with it...hahah try telling them NO and see what happens

sometimes it amazes me that so many people argue with me over this law...shows what kind of idiots we breed in the US

Aytumious
10-13-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I ordered Salvia once... it never came.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've ordered Salvia multiple times, always received it promptly.

Victor
10-13-2005, 10:22 PM
ill take a zip. pm for address etc.

STLantny
10-13-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes...if it reaches ur house local cops are often involved or at least in the cases im aware of...and

are u [censored] kidding me?!?!?! r u this dumb?!?!?!? the cops can sieze ALL money on u for NO reason if it exceeds 11k+ it used to be 10k...let me say it again for u...they DONT HAVE TO HAVE A REASON. And most people dont get it back. hahaha u letting them has NOTHING to do with it...hahah try telling them NO and see what happens

sometimes it amazes me that so many people argue with me over this law...shows what kind of idiots we breed in the US

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen, you working for a lawyer does not mean [censored], I know the law. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO CARRY AROUND MORE THAN 11K IN CASH. YES they can seize it if you fail to satisfy their suspicion that you acquired it illegally, but they still need a reason. IF you did acquire it legally IT IS NOT HARD TO PROVE, if you didnt acquire it legally, its still really not hard to prove in court.

Stolen from some prior research on the subject:

If they identify themselves as a money courier but do not have any kind of documentation: US Code Title 31 Subtitle IV Chapter 53 Subchapter II Section: 5330

This code section requires them to be registered to do business as a money courier.

If they have undocumented cash in excess of 10k and can't satisfy your suspicions: US Code Title 31 Subtitle IV Chapter 53 Subchapter II Section: 5332

This section makes it a crime to smuggle cash in excess of 10k out of the country.

You can use this to seize cash in excess of 10k until they document that they possessed it legally.

Of course if you are going to seize cash federally, you need the assistance of the DEA.

peachy
10-13-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Listen, you working for a lawyer does not mean [censored], I know the law. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO CARRY AROUND MORE THAN 11K IN CASH. YES they can seize it if you fail to satisfy their suspicion that you acquired it illegally, but they still need a reason. IF you did acquire it legally IT IS NOT HARD TO PROVE, if you didnt acquire it legally, its still really not hard to prove in court.

Stolen from some prior research on the subject:

If they identify themselves as a money courier but do not have any kind of documentation: US Code Title 31 Subtitle IV Chapter 53 Subchapter II Section: 5330

This code section requires them to be registered to do business as a money courier.

If they have undocumented cash in excess of 10k and can't satisfy your suspicions: US Code Title 31 Subtitle IV Chapter 53 Subchapter II Section: 5332

This section makes it a crime to smuggle cash in excess of 10k out of the country.

You can use this to seize cash in excess of 10k until they document that they possessed it legally.

Of course if you are going to seize cash federally, you need the assistance of the DEA.

[/ QUOTE ]

they can TAKE any money without reason and most dont get it back. Even if u have a bank statement thats proof u STILL dont. Let me let u in on a little secret that i know b/c of being around CASES (thank u) around 99% of money in the US has coke residue on it...this does not come of. In most of the cases that have gone to court where people have fought to get thier money back they have lost, for this reason! The cops claim it was drug money and a suspicious situation. Unless u hire ur ass a good lawyer...that money is gone...it is ILLEGAL to carry that large of a sum...dont do it

any COP can take it

10-13-2005, 10:46 PM
I know where you can get some really nice Cuban cigars online. Money well spent! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif