PDA

View Full Version : The life of a 2+2r

10-13-2005, 05:43 PM
Censored

Total posts - 4500

Time taken to write each post. A generous 2 minutes.
Writing posts for 6 straight days.
Registered member for just over 9 months. More the 16
hours a month of writing posts.

Reading posts a generous 3 hours a day. 33 straight days of reading posts. Almost a full day of reading per week.

Thesaltcracka

Total posts 16 000

22 days straight writing

11 days of straight writing a year

136 days of reading posts.

68 days of reading a year.

Jakethebake

Total posts to date 18 000

25 days of straight writing

1.3 days of straight writing a month

71 hours of reading

Official Disclaimer : These are rough numbers put together very quickly. Some numbers may be off one way or the other either slightly or grossly. I in no way judge or care how one spends their own time, this is not to ridicule or call someone a "loser". These are just some hard, loose, fact, fiction numbers I have put together. I further realize that I have left out important information that could sway the numbers one way or the other. This is a joke. Thank you

Asufiji2004
10-13-2005, 05:45 PM
Interesting

asofel
10-13-2005, 05:50 PM
BnN

Total posts 1

1/720th of a day straight writing

2 mins straight wasted from my life

0 people who give a [censored]

Official Disclaimer : These are rough numbers put together very quickly. Some numbers may be off one way or the other either slightly or grossly. I in no way judge or care how one spends their own time except for the fact that I obviously do as I've taken this time, this is not to ridicule or call someone a "loser". These are just some hard, loose, fact, fiction numbers I have put together. I further realize that I have left out important information that could sway the numbers one way or the other. This is not a funny joke. Thank you

10-13-2005, 05:57 PM
Good comeback. First I am as big a "loser" or not as you and the rest. I have spent more time reading then I have ever posted. My real account has over 600 posts, but I can't get into it. My other account is locked and this is a new account.

My post was just something to shed light on how much time people spend on here, to fill boredom I had at that moment in time. I get the feeling that you may have not read my disclaimer. Shame on you.

asofel
10-13-2005, 06:02 PM
I actually don't care much...it just kinda seems that you do care if you're willing to go through hand talk about it, and its hard to believe you meant it as an eimpirical study...i'm just in a shitty mood so you get the brunt of it.

syka16
10-13-2005, 09:53 PM
save time and combine jerking off with posting