PDA

View Full Version : I need to laugh...again.

jrbick
10-13-2005, 04:40 PM
proceed. TIA.

-Skeme-
10-13-2005, 04:42 PM
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/trampolinejump.html

There you are.

asofel
10-13-2005, 04:43 PM
ow......hahahahahahaha..........owwwwww.......

stabn
10-13-2005, 04:45 PM
Hopefully failing to login to 2+2 will be a very humorous experience for you.

jakethebake
10-13-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dcasper70
10-13-2005, 04:47 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a40/dcasper70/truck.jpg

10-13-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, you got me there. That is kind of humorous, but I was surprised. I'm not an OOT regular so I had no idea that there were rules here all of a sudden. My bad, I appologize publicly.

stabn
10-13-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, you got me there. That is kind of humorous, but I was surprised. I'm not an OOT regular so I had no idea that there were rules here all of a sudden. My bad, I appologize publicly.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM [censored].

namknils
10-13-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa whoa whoa! This guy got banned for this? What the heck?

stabn
10-13-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like he's gone for good. The blahblahblah TIA post is a very good candidate for immediate dismissal.

namknils
10-13-2005, 05:25 PM
I just saw [censored]'s moderation post. I guess I'll have to be carefull when I'm posting drunk, but I'll live.

jrbick
10-13-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like he's gone for good. The blahblahblah TIA post is a very good canidate for immediate dismissal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah like I said before, I didn't realize that this was taboo now. I had posted a thread exactly like this a while back in the same fashion for a pick-me-up (search "I need to laugh" Dynasty was the clear winner). Didn't see [censored]'s sticky. It's no big deal.

Sorry for the clutter but hopefully this will help some people see what [censored]'s trying to do for the forum. Also, hopefully people will see that [censored] isn't a [censored] at all; he totally understood and imparted a measure of grace.

Plus I got a cool new status name. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

stabn
10-13-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like he's gone for good. The blahblahblah TIA post is a very good canidate for immediate dismissal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah like I said before, I didn't realize that this was taboo now. I had posted a thread exactly like this a while back in the same fashion for a pick-me-up (search "I need to laugh" Dynasty was the clear winner). Didn't see [censored]'s sticky. It's no big deal.

Sorry for the clutter but hopefully this will help some people see what [censored]'s trying to do for the forum. Also, hopefully people will see that [censored] isn't a [censored] at all; he totally understood and imparted a measure of grace.

Plus I got a cool new status name. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back, and thanks for 'getting it'.

The Yugoslavian
10-13-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The culling has begun...

/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Yugoslav