PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Party rakeback-like bonus (high volume players)

Gramps
10-13-2005, 04:39 PM
Looks like it ends up being less than through the skins(~15% or so), but better than nothing. I assume some of you also got this e-mail:

Dear Gregory,

I would like to let you know that you are missed at PartyPoker.com!

Please log into PartyPoker.com soon and check out all of the recent updates made to our site. In addition, there are some very exciting changes in the pipeline - one that will definitely appeal to you is our new loyalty program created especially for VIP players like yourself. Benefits include monthly cash bonuses based on the number of raked hands you have played, and personalized account service (you will be able to call and e-mail me directly anytime, without having to go through customer service).

Knowing that you have left us for another web site that has offered you incentives, I firmly believe that I can make you a better bonus offer to return to PartyPoker.com.

It is very simple. For example, according to you superior level of play (number of tournaments) that you had at PartyPoker; I will be able to credit your account at the end of October (and for each month afterwards) $1,500 should you play at the same level than you did . Of course, should your level of play exceed this I will happily increase the bonus accordingly.

I’m sure you will agree that my offer is very generous and it will definitively make sense for you to play where the best games are, at PartyPoker.com.

I stay at your disposal would you like to further discuss about this proposal and I look forward to hearing from you soon...

Deuce2High
10-13-2005, 04:41 PM
[censored] right, doggy.

Bigwig
10-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Oh, good news. I'm checking it out now.

Bigwig
10-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Hey, I'm not seeing anything on their site. Is this not announced yet?

ace_in_the_hole
10-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Yeah, I want info on this. Thanks. Holler.

Out.

Nicholasp27
10-13-2005, 04:51 PM
just get rakeback 'under the table'

Gramps
10-13-2005, 05:17 PM
It was in an e-mail they sent out - there may be some criteria they based it on (past high volume player in last couple of years or something), but at least it's a start. Be interesting to see how it plays out.

Of course, there's a number of people who will just get the real thing, but it's nice to know you might get something without being shady.