PDA

View Full Version : anyone else get this letter from victorypoker?

GrannyMae
05-29-2003, 02:48 AM
this is why the animals stay in the zoo. we are not appreciated anywhere.

i told them to *NEVER* send me a lecture again. who the hell are they to lecture Granny?!?! if they don't want me, ban me, but don't insult me with this schoolgirl, letter crap.

such RUDE people. i made a couple of posts as a favor, and they jump me.

my feelings are crushed!
(and they SEVERLY need to loosen up)

buh-bye VP
http://smilies.crowd9.com/ups/DeNiro/eminem2.gif
Subj: A Letter from Victory Poker Admin
Date: 5/29/2003 1:57:02 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: pokergrannymae@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear GrannyMae,

We are writing you today to discuss the incident on the VP Members Forum as of late.

As you know, the postings regarding the 2+2 Zoo tournaments got out of control and violated the terms of our agreement for participation in Victory Poker. We are contacting all members that participated in a manner that clearly violated those terms.

As you were a participant in that discussion, we feel it is important to note we can not support such behavior on the VP Forum. We ask that you refrain from expressing yourself in a manner that may infringe on another member's character. Please feel free to express yourself as passionately as you wish as long as the discussion is about the issue and NOT the member.

We are attempting to do some outreach and are placing our efforts into making Victory Poker a fun and friendly place to visit. We would encourage you to be part of that goal by adhering to the terms created by/and for the members of Victory Poker.

If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to respond at admin@victorypoker.com

Thank you and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Zander, Jz, SBVette, BettinGal and Teach

BBill
05-29-2003, 04:39 AM
yeah granny I got one - they sent them to everyone that participated in the thread about e. I'm gonna save mine and frame it so I can show the grandkids that I used to be the rebellious type -
http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/icw/003.gifhttp://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/icw/003.gifhttp://smilies.networkessence.net/s/contrib/icw/003.gif

mini mae
05-29-2003, 05:34 AM
V-P, heh - they don't know how to handle a REAL Woman !!!

-mini

potmo
05-29-2003, 05:37 AM
I'll handle her this Monday. Be there or be square!

<font color="red"> THRASH THRASH THRASH THRASH THRASH THRASH </font color>

mini mae
05-29-2003, 06:13 AM
You think you can take on Granny Potmo, heh - you'd be lucky if your still walkin when she gets finished with ya. right granny !?!

BRET
05-29-2003, 06:37 AM
Granny please dont give up on VP although sometimes their way of doing things may seem different from here it is because of the way our members wanted them. When we were initially setting up the site there was alot of input asked for by the members , hence the rules.
and if the Admin do not enforce the rules then whats the purpose of them to begin with.The letter you recieved was basically a form letter put out to all that participated on that thread and wasnt sent to single anyone out.
Bret

RollaJ
05-29-2003, 07:56 AM
F em Granny, if they dont want you! I think the zoo made quite clear that we need you here /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

dogsballs
05-29-2003, 10:32 AM
The letter seems to be in good intent to clear things up, Gran. Everyone knows the bad feelings were all caused by edwardrunningmouth and his stirring his own crap with his obnoxious big wooden spoon to get everyone het up. So it's hard not to express yourself without impinging on ed's character; that's where this attempt by VP moderators falls down.

I reckon edwardrantingbastard should join the Zoo, where everyone could slag each other away no end...until Mason or Mat step in, of course...

Tom D
05-29-2003, 10:40 AM
I gather these things are important to you.

Tom D

dogsballs
05-29-2003, 10:50 AM
What things? Posters slagging each other off?
No, it's not important, but I love it.

edwardr
05-29-2003, 01:20 PM

lorinda
05-29-2003, 01:31 PM
I do have something for you to shoot for. I posted a thread, putting my name on it. Got 1670 views and 93 replies

No, Ramashiva replied to, and read his own threads far many more times than that.

He was last seen in a tree.....Oh nevermind.

Lori

mini mae
05-29-2003, 01:45 PM
looks like edwarDr.evil is back and ready to rock and roll -yeahhh baby yeahh !!

lorinda
05-29-2003, 01:52 PM
posted a thread, putting my name on it. Got 1670 views and 93 replies. Is that a record around here? I see your threads usually die a quick death

That is because Granny don't need 93 people to explain to her why she is wrong.

Lori

mini mae
05-29-2003, 01:59 PM
Is someone in need of approval? What is this mini mae? Is that your A$$ talking granny?

Haven't you seen Austin Powers edwarDr.evil ?? you'd know who I was then - Granny is my hero !! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

mini mae

mini mae
05-29-2003, 02:08 PM
That is because Granny don't need 93 people to explain to her why she is wrong.

superb retort lori-inda I upped your star rating for that

take that dreadward /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

edwardr
05-29-2003, 02:17 PM

lorinda
05-29-2003, 02:20 PM
Bunch of MORONS

The correct collective noun for morons is an RGP, Bunch is very outdated nowadays.

Lori

edwardr
05-29-2003, 02:22 PM

dogsballs
05-29-2003, 02:34 PM
Again BBill came to your rescue and some guy with dogsballs for a brain uttered something.

Woohoo, even better. I get on edwardrabid's mouthing-off list. Gnash, snarl, foam...

Except, I only have one problem. That BBill is too nice of a guy for my tastes for me to be lumped in with him, to tell the truth ed.

woof

dogs

happyjaypee
05-29-2003, 02:34 PM
See what I mean, I put my name on something and people come.

Actually I read this thread because it was from Granny and the title looked interesting. I tought "Oh no... Not again!" when i realised you had stepped in.

You are giving yourself far to much credit for something as irrellevant as the lenght of a thread. But then again, some people have different goals in life. I would'nt want to hurt your felling by making you realise you have'nt accomplish anything special.

-Happy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

rusty JEDI
05-29-2003, 02:58 PM
Good point dogsballs. He is also taking credit for starting the other monster thread. The thing he doesnt realize is that the last half of the thread got hijacked and turned into a boston redsox forum that he had nothing to do with.

And you guys have it all wrong. It is Edwardrailbird, because he busts out so early in every tournament that is how he stays involved.

lefty rosen
05-29-2003, 03:08 PM
Man Granny your the Abby Hoffman of online hold'em. Next step is too levitate the online server of Victory, or too stage a riot at there online server room... Lol

GrannyMae
05-29-2003, 03:46 PM
In response to

Poster: mini mae
Subject: Re: anyone else get this letter from victorypoker?

V-P, heh - they don't know how to handle a REAL Woman !!!

-mini

hmmm, mini mae?? who the hell are you?

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/v/spidereek.gif

mini-edward
05-29-2003, 04:19 PM
everyone here is being very very mean to edwardr - he is always right, please be nice to him

GrannyMae
05-29-2003, 04:25 PM
Now everyone sees your 3 day old Depends. You didn't even change your undergarments for this occasion

HI EDDIE!!

welcome to 2+2, glad you have a place to post.

listen, i just wanted to give you a heads up on something. the "depends undergarment" jokes amuse me. they don't upset me, they make me laugh.

if you want to get a rise outta granny, why not switch to something that i won't laugh at.

anti-semitism, or pro Bin Laden remarks should get you going on the right track for a battle royal.

buh-bye

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/3/dummhead.gif

edwardr
05-29-2003, 04:32 PM

BBill
05-29-2003, 06:29 PM
Except, I only have one problem. That BBill is too nice of a guy for my tastes for me to be lumped in with him, to tell the truth ed.

hmmm, hey dogballs - ya think I should take some mean lessons from “beingEdwardmalkovich”

mini mae
05-29-2003, 07:04 PM
And I still would like to know if that's just Granny(AW)Mae just passing gas through mini mae.

look edwardo or whoever you are - this is mini mae not granny. I might be mini but I'm still 245lbs, 6'8 and was the only female middle-linebacker in the NFL during my heyday and I can still wear a size 8. Ya better watch out !

mini

mini-edward
05-29-2003, 07:17 PM
last warning, you leave my eddie alone. he is a very mixed up young man, and need support from all of us.

Myrtle
05-29-2003, 07:41 PM
jaypee....

Methinks "iddy-bitty-eddy" is much more concerned with the length of his iddy-bitty-weenie than anything else........

B&lt;)

Myrtle
05-29-2003, 07:48 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......snappy comeback, eddy....

If brains were gasoline, U wouldn't have enough to drive a piss-ants go cart around the head of a common pin......

B&lt;)

edwardr
05-29-2003, 08:08 PM

rusty JEDI
05-29-2003, 08:16 PM
Please VP, take him back. We don't want him.

edwardr
05-29-2003, 08:16 PM

Myrtle
05-29-2003, 08:22 PM
but, alas eddy, my plea's fell on deaf ears!!

No matter how much I BEGGED for it, those mean ogres wouldn't give in......

Whats a poor boy to do?

I think I'm having an anxieity attack....

I might even develop a complex....

Hep me, Granny...HEP ME!!

Zander
05-29-2003, 09:25 PM
Rusty,

By the looks of it your admin here is about tired of his routine as well.

Sorry, he is yours for another 3 weeks or so, good luck my friend.
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif
Z

GrannyMae
05-29-2003, 09:37 PM
Man Granny your the Abby Hoffman of online hold'em.

*BLUSH*

why thank you lefty!! i do my best, and it is nice to be recognized for it.
(that WAS a compliment, right??)

http://www.techhelpers.net/e4u/comp/comp11.gif

Zander
05-29-2003, 09:44 PM
Okay Granny, our server has been down most of the day... we're sorry, now please put it back.....

Z /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

GrannyMae
05-29-2003, 10:00 PM
Okay Granny, our server has been down most of the day

i would check with mini-mae. she seems evil (i'm SOOO proud).

and for the record, i honestly have no idea who mini is. it is NOT me, but i am proud to have been here for the birth of these 2 mini-trolls. can we have a mini-mae v. mini-ed HU match at pokerstars?

(and btw Zander, you are A-OK in my book! i hope you post often here)

http://emoticons4u.informationalot.com/cool/1368.gif

Myrtle
05-29-2003, 10:09 PM
Damn!!!! I go upstairs to get some cookies &amp; milk and lick my wounds from another eddy thrashing, &amp; when I come back, all his prose is missing???

Folks......WHADDAWEGONNADO!!!!!!!!!

By the way Granny, Zander is a good guy........

potmo
05-29-2003, 10:16 PM
Now I'm jealous. I WANT A MINI POTMO DAMMIT!

Granny you rule sometimes. But I'm still gonna thrash you!

-potmo the granny thrasher

<font color="red">THRASH THRASH THRASH THRASH THRASH THRASH THRASH </font color>

GrannyMae
05-29-2003, 10:24 PM
By the way Granny, Zander is a good guy........

i agree. in this case, my parenthetical comment was sincere. also, i missed ALL the replys from eddie too. how disappointing. they must have been juicy, cuz mat let ramalamaclitdick post for months before deteting one.

oh well myrtle, that's what we get for snoozing.

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/mad/453.gif

lorinda
05-29-2003, 10:26 PM
agree. in this case, my parenthetical comment was sincere

Run that by me again.

Lori

GrannyMae
05-29-2003, 10:27 PM
I WANT A MINI POTMO DAMMIT!

unzip your fly and take a look.

me thinks you already have a litlle itty-bitty potmo. and by monday at 10pm, your gonads will be gone.

woohoo

Granny's gonna kick potmos ass

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/obscene/eck31.gif

Myrtle
05-29-2003, 10:58 PM
Uh....Granny......I was just about to get "itty-bitty" copywrite protected, and U went and grabbed it!!

Oh Where....oh where...has my eddy gone?

Oh Where, oh where can he be?

Zander
05-29-2003, 11:02 PM
The comment that was so purposefully and elegantly placed within the parentheses.

TY Granny, I think you are AOK as well.

Z

mini mae
05-30-2003, 01:43 AM
Hmmm, looks like eddie got purged, and just when I was about to show him my new mood ring, dang /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Either that or him and "minuet eddie" got goosey about a certain HU match between me and the squirt heh !

mini

mini mae
05-30-2003, 01:49 AM
I WANT A MINI POTMO DAMMIT!

You are gonna be a Mini Potmo when granny's finished with you moPotato

mini