PDA

View Full Version : Bra Strap Question

jakethebake
10-13-2005, 08:39 AM
The other night I was at the bar and one of the waitresses was wearing the bar waitress uniform, which basically consists of this little sleeveless half-shirt with straps and a short skirt.

The weird thing was there were three sets of straps over her shoulders. One obviously was the shirt and the other a bra. What were the other? I'm 100% sure they weren't just part of the bra. They looked completely different. What kind of device or garment could this be? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

swede123
10-13-2005, 08:40 AM
Sometimes girls wear a tanktop over the bra and under the shirt. This would be my guess. As for why, don't ask me.

Swede

Slow Play Ray
10-13-2005, 08:41 AM
My girlfriend will frequently wear 2 tank tops and a bra. Hence, 3 straps. So perhaps it was a tanktop?

P.S. Why are you asking us this? Don't you know any women you could ask?

jakethebake
10-13-2005, 08:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend will frequently wear 2 tank tops and a bra. Hence, 3 straps. So perhaps it was a tanktop?

[/ QUOTE ]

This occurred to me. However, the shirts they wear are white and I could clearly see the bra thru it so I'm doubtful.

Slow Play Ray
10-13-2005, 08:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This occurred to me. However, the shirts they wear are white and I could clearly see the bra thru it so I'm doubtful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she was rocking a wife-beater then.

jakethebake
10-13-2005, 08:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she was rocking a wife-beater then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what this means. These were little thin spaghetti straps, not tank top or beater straps. I'm not sure how a beater would explain it anyway. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I thought maybe it was some kind of weird prosthetic device.

Slow Play Ray
10-13-2005, 08:58 AM
Nope, doesn't sound like a wife-beater.

Okay, I'll give it one more try, then you'll have to find a woman to ask. My girlfriend also has these tank tops - they are cotton with thin straps, and they have this sort of built-in bra thingie. I think they are more of a pajama thing, but sometimes she wears these under another shirt.

jakethebake
10-13-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nope, doesn't sound like a wife-beater.

Okay, I'll give it one more try, then you'll have to find a woman to ask. My girlfriend also has these tank tops - they are cotton with thin straps, and they have this sort of built-in bra thingie. I think they are more of a pajama thing, but sometimes she wears these under another shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. Maybe that's it. I swear women come up with [censored] just to confuse us. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Slow Play Ray
10-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Yes, and these things suck too - when you reach up there for what you assume is going to be easy access, you have to work your way under the damn elastic part of the built-in bra to get to the goods. They may actually be more annoying than real bras, because you can't unsnap them. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

rlr
10-13-2005, 09:12 AM
Sounds like a camisole.

pryor15
10-14-2005, 02:29 AM
why didn't you just check your bedroom floor while she was asleep?

Edge34
10-14-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, and these things suck too - when you reach up there for what you assume is going to be easy access, you have to work your way under the damn elastic part of the built-in bra to get to the goods. They may actually be more annoying than real bras, because you can't unsnap them. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. At least 50% of the waitresses at the bar I was at tonight had this thing going on.

peachy
10-14-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

some shirts have two straps...i know a few of mine do...most are thin though...thiner than my bra straps

Slow Play Ray
10-14-2005, 07:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. At least 50% of the waitresses at the bar I was at tonight had this thing going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

And how many of their shirts did you try to get up?