PDA

View Full Version : OT: Be careful kids

Degen
10-13-2005, 08:23 AM
Party rb situation is getting a little nuts.

I had conversations with three separate sources this week that offered me some insane numbers for party, one even approaching 40%...but upon reviewing each and every one of them thoroughly and watching all of the information coming off of the party wires...i'd place the odds against any of these deals working out in the long run...all of the affiliates offering the eye-popping numbers are taking a loss, or their source is taking a loss...that can't hold up forever. Before committing ask a ton of questions, and be careful. Remember the most basic of maxims: If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

However there are ways to get good rb in this climate...

GL

lem45216
10-13-2005, 08:33 AM
Degen
After browsing the rakeback forum i am utterly bamboozled as everyone is saying different things.
Could you or some other trusty and of sound mind stter answer me this in simple terms as I can't get sense out of the A/Rers.
Q: Can/will i be able to get rakeback with party through an affiliate such as raketracker etc?
Yes/No?

That is all.
Thanks
-Jaffa-

Degen
10-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Party is not endorsing rakeback. That means that any system of getting it is going to have to be a bit low-key and under the table.

I can't say whether any of the big sites will be able to do it, i'm sure some of them are wondering this same thing.

I can say that it is possible to get a portion of your rake returned if you are creative, patient and you use your head.

lem45216
10-13-2005, 09:06 AM
Thankyou!
It's all fitting into place now.

Nicholasp27
10-13-2005, 09:46 AM
anybody offering in the 30s is either taking a loss or using new signees to pay old ones (ponzi scheme)