PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Rake Back on PP

ilikeaces
10-13-2005, 03:33 AM
I produce about 5k a month MGR and need the sweet hookups on PP. Please PM me with offers.

trentcroad
10-13-2005, 03:35 AM
check out rakerebatereview.com
theres a section there for requests

ilikeaces
10-13-2005, 03:37 AM
can you link me I cant find it?

MILFChaser
10-13-2005, 03:45 AM
Go to the space at the top of your internet browser. Using the little letter keys on your keyboard, hit the buttons with your fingers until you spell out "www.rakerebatereview.com" then hit the key that says "enter".

No thanks necessary.

vqchuang
10-13-2005, 03:46 AM
dont be a little bitch.

where on the site is it smartass?

ilikeaces
10-13-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Go to the space at the top of your internet browser. Using the little letter keys on your keyboard, hit the buttons with your fingers until you spell out "www.rakerebatereview.com" then hit the key that says "enter".

No thanks necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

FU.CK YOU I cant find anywhere to request it on the site you Bas.tard.

MILFChaser
10-13-2005, 03:50 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

Havent i played you in a Party SNG before?

10-13-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

No thanks necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a link:

Request offers (http://www.rakerebatereview.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=20)

It's in the left column of the rakerebatereview page under forum categories.

ilikeaces
10-13-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

No thanks necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a link:

Request offers (http://www.rakerebatereview.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=20)

It's in the left column of the rakerebatereview page under forum categories.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you very much sir.

ilikeaces
10-13-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm why?

Degen
10-13-2005, 05:01 AM
I'd be careful making a request like this...there are a lot of scams and quasi-scams swirling around right now.

I know of a very reliable source offering up to 26% on Party...

dibbs
10-13-2005, 05:05 AM
Just browse the big boys sites and guys you know. Would suck to end up with a falty new account no?

10-13-2005, 07:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I know of a very reliable source offering up to 26% on Party...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well now I'm confused. These guys presumably cannot have the support of PP, so they are offering RB at their own risk, no? What are the risks for a player setting up a new account with them? I play full-time & generate $10k+ in rake so getting 26% would be great, but is this safe?

Degen, pls PM me if you don't want to post who's offering this...

johnnycakes
10-13-2005, 08:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha. NH.

Degen
10-13-2005, 08:35 AM
I'm not sure what can and cannot be said in this forum. It is called affiliates/rakeback but people get banned and posts get deleted for discussing the above constantly...

I will say this...I know of a very reliable source that is offering 26% to high volume players currently, Party is not endorsing rakeback...but they are still paying their affiliates a % of gross MGR. There is really no way for them to stop affiliates from passing some or all of this % back to players. If it is made very public and done on a massive scale, it will likely be quashed.

Anybody may PM me for any more information they desire.

bukkrukk
10-13-2005, 08:53 AM
So you´ve to find a affiliate big enough to stay around but small enough to fly under partys radar?

oh well, why write a thesis when u can search for affiliates?

_And1_
10-13-2005, 04:11 PM
"If it is made very public and done on a massive scale, it will likely be quashed." They aint getting 30% if its not on a massive scale so its just a matter of time before your friends get "quashed" then...

What happens when that happens? The players that signed wont see a single dollar after that day...

JRussell
10-13-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There is really no way for them to stop affiliates from passing some or all of this % back to players.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a VERY easy way for them to stop it. What happens to your reliable source when their individual stats get turned off?