PDA

View Full Version : I am sick of this

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 02:53 AM
When [censored] gave his recommendation to clean this place up, I and various others were all for it. He said he would clean up OOT and in some ways 2p2 in general. But what has happened, every time he bans some worthless POS, he gets flamed by a bunch of dorks who are pissed that their immature AIM friend was banned from 2p2. Nevermind that said friend was warned or whatever. They still [censored] a brick and bitch and moan about the [censored]. [censored] this [censored]. I wanted [censored] a mod again to clean up OOT but everytime he does anything of significance, you bitch's whine. You [censored] bitches. This place is pointless while you all exist here. I am all for the banning of 90% of you ass holes as most of you suck. But luckily for you, [censored] 's hands are tied because you all bitch excessently about ecerything the mods do.

[censored] you all.

tomdemaine
10-13-2005, 02:54 AM
can we get a mod to lock this pointless thread?

2+2 wannabe
[ QUOTE ]
can we get a mod to lock this pointless thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

AngryCola
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/AngryCola/donald_trump.jpg

MEbenhoe
10-13-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
every time he bans some worthless POS

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, any explanation of your problem with me at all would be appreciated.

Sponger15SB
10-13-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They still [censored] a brick and bitch and moan about the [censored]. [censored] this [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Are you talking about [censored] or [censored]?

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you were warned and you ignored it, simple as that. Quit acting like you didn't notice the PM. It is a lame ass excuse.

MEbenhoe
10-13-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]you were warned and you ignored it, simple as that. Quit acting like you didn't notice the PM. It is a lame ass excuse.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you know what time the pm from [censored] was sent and at what time the four minutes... post that got me banned was made? same time /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

if that is really your only reason for saying i'm a worthless POS, maybe those 16,000 posts should be telling you something?

TheMainEvent
10-13-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They still [censored] a brick and bitch and moan about the [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
you bitch's whine

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
you all bitch excessently

[/ QUOTE ]

I have nothing to say, I just like irony.

Edge34
10-13-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you know what time the pm from [censored] was sent and at what time the four minutes... post that got me banned was made? same time /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

if that is really your only reason for saying i'm a worthless POS, maybe those 16,000 posts should be telling you something?

[/ QUOTE ]

TSC is a 2+2 god...or something.

Yep, TSC, Matt is a POS, and [censored] was doing us all a great service banning him. Ha.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:03 AM
blah blah blah, I get it, you and mebenhoe know each other, sweet. As for you edge, you have shown on numerous occasions to be a dipshit (as apparent by you saying Shannon Stewart is better than Barry Bonds) so your opinion is completely worthless.

tonypaladino
10-13-2005, 03:06 AM
I dunno, I was against this banning [censored] in the begining, but from what I've seen [censored] has been mostly banning people who deserve it.

I do think established posters should be given warning though, and I am glad [censored] agrees.

Before [censored] was a mod, I posted some [censored] that was out of line, and was gonna start [censored] with Dynasty over it for deleting my posts, but Mat PM'd me and asked me to stop, so I did.

Has I ignored the pm, i would think i deserved a banning

Edge34
10-13-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
blah blah blah, I get it, you and mebenhoe know each other, sweet. As for you edge, you have shown on numerous occasions to be a dipshit (as apparent by you saying Shannon Stewart is better than Barry Bonds) so your opinion is completely worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to seriously consider...

No, wait...screw it. Just do it. You think because you sat on your fat ass and made 16000 posts that you're something special around here? At least you can be sure your boy [censored] won't ban you for your hundreds of retarded posts. You need to lighten up bro, you take this WAAAAAAAY too seriously.

irishpint
10-13-2005, 03:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
They still [censored] a brick and bitch and moan about the [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

you bitch's whine

[/ QUOTE ]

you all bitch excessently

[/ QUOTE ]

I have nothing to say, I just like irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could add something like TSC please never come back, no one here likes you at all.

irishpint
10-13-2005, 03:08 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

No, wait...screw it. Just do it. You think because you sat on your fat ass and made 16000 posts that you're something special around here? At least you can be sure your boy [censored] won't ban you for your hundreds of retarded posts. You need to lighten up bro, you take this WAAAAAAAY too seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently this is his life and he has no real friends. its rather sad, really.

Tron
10-13-2005, 03:08 AM
Seriously, what are [censored]'s nuts like? How do they taste? Are they salty? Does he wash them regularly?

Boris
10-13-2005, 03:11 AM
Your most recent threads were lame as hell. you should be banned.

MEbenhoe
10-13-2005, 03:12 AM
[censored] it, i'll say it, this is stupid, tsc shouldn't be busting on people for no reason, but that doesnt mean you all need to pile on him either.

its over, lets drop it and get back to talking about the same old oot stuff like car accidents, girls, and the fact that Aqua Teen Hunger Force is currently on TV.

http://www.rgj.com/news/files/2003/11/25/36184.jpg

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]hey Edge, bottom line, 99% of your posts suck, especially all the Homer sports ones you post.

mason55
10-13-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, what are [censored]'s nuts like? How do they taste? Are they salty? Does he wash them regularly?

[/ QUOTE ]

So you don't think MEBenhoe should have been banned? Those threads were worthless. If I were [censored] I would give a longtime poster less credit. He should know better. I don't have any problem with him but for the past 2 weeks people have been getting banned for much less (and OOT has been much better because of it)

Edge34
10-13-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]hey Edge, bottom line, 99% of your posts suck, especially all the Homer sports ones you post.

[/ QUOTE ]

And what is it that makes you special? Your white-boy rap suggestions or...well, I'm really missing anything that made you special in the first place.

Do us all a favor and leave again. Go on, do it. Nobody will miss you. Get off your goddamn high horse you sorry little bastard.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] it, i'll say it, this is stupid, tsc shouldn't be busting on people for no reason, but that doesnt mean you all need to pile on him either.

[/ QUOTE ] [censored] it, I can agree to this.

This non withstanding, I agree 100% with my initial post, excluding what happened tonight. I think most of you fags should be banned "at will".

Tron
10-13-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you don't think MEBenhoe should have been banned? Those threads were worthless. If I were [censored] I would give a longtime poster less credit. He should know better. I don't have any problem with him but for the past 2 weeks people have been getting banned for much less (and OOT has been much better because of it)

[/ QUOTE ]

What I think about the MEBenhoe situation has nothing to do with the fact that as of yet, all TSC has done is swing back and forth from [censored]'s nuts and failed to produce a single argument against anyone who doesn't do the same besides "bitch" and "douche".

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:16 AM
you have zero credibilty. Please go back to the sports forum and make more asanine statements.

Edge34
10-13-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

What I think about the MEBenhoe situation has nothing to do with the fact that as of yet, all TSC has done is swing back and forth from [censored]'s nuts and failed to produce a single argument against anyone who doesn't do the same besides "bitch" and "douche".

[/ QUOTE ]

Word. Like I said, at least he can be sure he won't be banned over his retarded bitching. Hell, he won't even get "warned".

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:18 AM
Hey Tron, the argument is as simple as Tron. You go against what the mods say, you get banned. Stop being so stupid.

Edge34
10-13-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you have zero credibilty. Please go back to the sports forum and make more asanine statements.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please produce one reason why anybody should give a [censored] about you.

Oh wait, you're a fake-ass bitch who thinks posting pictures of himself drinking malt liquor and sitting on his leather ass making thousands of worthless posts makes you something special.

Even though its a ridiculously overused catchphrase, in this case its true...

You should SERIOUSLY consider killing yourself.

siccjay
10-13-2005, 03:23 AM
Seriously, why do you care so much? Why does anyone care so much? This is OOT, there are supposed to be random stupid posts. This place kicked so much more ass before all this stupid banning bullshit.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This place kicked so much more ass before all this stupid banning bullshit.

[/ QUOTE ] you mean like a year ago when we didn't need stupid banning bullshit?

jesusarenque
10-13-2005, 03:26 AM
TSC, you are a douche. Please be quiet. (So is your boy [censored])

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Hey Jesus, go make some wine out of some water.

jesusarenque
10-13-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. You seem to have a lot of whine tonight. Care to share?

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. You seem to have a lot of whine tonight. Care to share?

[/ QUOTE ]sure it is an aged 1981 Chateu St. Michelle Pinot, want some?

Voltron87
10-13-2005, 03:31 AM
tsc i have no respect for you because in that rap freestyle contest skeme was out there laying it down and you just didnt respond.

You see, in early 1980s hip hop, not responding to another rappers rhymes was considered a sign that said rapper had no "skills" (lyrical ones that is). Jimmy Jump Flex was the first to embarass Rodney the Rabbit when Rodney was accused by JJF that he wasnt from the neighborhood he claimed to be from. Rodney had no response, and was banned from parking his car on 3 blocks in Grove Street. But he never retaliated, just took his medicine and gave Jimmy his props. Rap was fun back then!

siccjay
10-13-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] you mean like a year ago when we didn't need stupid banning bullshit?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't really seen any change. I overlook the pointless posts as I know there isn't much you can do about them. Now almost every post has some banning drama crap in it.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't really seen any change. I overlook the pointless posts as I know there isn't much you can do about them. Now almost every post has some banning drama crap in it.

[/ QUOTE ]but it doesn't need to though. Lame ass posters should be banned and that should be the end of it.

Edge34
10-13-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lame ass posters should be banned and that should be the end of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually think that this is an INCREDIBLE idea, the more I think about it.

How about we start with you?

MEbenhoe
10-13-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]but it doesn't need to though. Lame ass posters should be banned and that should be the end of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you forget that OOT is only a small part of this entire site. poker and gambling content still rule here.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you forget that OOT is only a small part of this entire site. poker and gambling content still rule here.

[/ QUOTE ]since when?

zephed
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The worst part about having a trigger happy mod is the endless posts about moderation.

Edge34
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We should, then, get rid of all the lame noobs who come here for that. [censored] 'em all, let TSC determine if you're cool enough to stay.

irishpint
10-13-2005, 03:43 AM

<font color="red"> Saltinhiscrack should be banned for being a [censored] idiot </font>and that should be the end of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ThaSaltCracka
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The worst part about having a trigger happy mod is the endless posts about moderation.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, but he is basically shooting blanks.

siccjay
It's sad how many replies this type of thread gets so quickly.

Chairman Wood
10-13-2005, 03:46 AM
Maybe MEbenhoe's OOT posts suck ass. I'm actually kind of leaning to agreeing with this point. Regardless, he is an excellent writer in the SS and HUSH forums and writes a good magazine article every once in a while. He deserves a free pass or two or three to come in OOT and drop a bummer. You may have had grounds to ban him from OOT but banning him from 2+2 would have been a disservice to us all.

mason55
10-13-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. I just posted 10 nudes of an ex girlfriend from NorCalJosh. Let's all go talk about that.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yup, most of the early replies are people that should be banned (with a few exceptions)

AngryCola
10-13-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. I just posted 10 nudes of an ex girlfriend from NorCalJosh. Let's all go talk about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a lot of people are too *ahem* busy with that thread to actually post in it.

mason55
10-13-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a lot of people are too *ahem* busy with that thread to actually post in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't deny that it took 30 minutes for me to get them posted.

zephed
10-13-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, but he is basically shooting blanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well instead of talking about that, we should be trying to shoot live rounds onto chicks chins while taking pictures.

Voltron87
10-13-2005, 03:50 AM
oot is really, really, really pathetic a lot of the time.

imported_anacardo
10-13-2005, 03:51 AM
I'm willing to hear this out.

Why do 85-90% of the posters in this forum deserve to be banned? Concrete examples, please.

If you had your way, what would OOT look like? What would definitely NOT be present?

Finally, why is all this so urgent to you?

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yes, we are trying to fix that.

The Dude
TSC is completely right in this thread, BTW.

ThaSaltCracka
dude, you like peachy's post, 'nough said.

mason55
10-13-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally. A non-OOT voice of reason.

zephed
10-13-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If he's gonna do it, he should do it over a short period of time. Clean house real quick, then let OOT cool off and go back to normal for awhile.

That way the complaining doesn't last too long.

imported_anacardo
10-13-2005, 03:56 AM
She's [censored] poetry in motion, dawg. Never-ending gold for reasons I've explained before.

Have you chosen not to answer my questions? Can you, in fact, answer my questions?

AngryCola
10-13-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally. A non-OOT voice of reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't exactly classify him as a "non-OOT voice." He has made more than a few posts in here.

mason55
10-13-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't exactly classify him as a "non-OOT voice." He has made more than a few posts in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I think he makes more poker than OOT posts which makes him non-OOT. As opposed to... you know... most of OOT. Who don't even play poker.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 03:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If he's gonna do it, he should do it over a short period of time. Clean house real quick, then let OOT cool off and go back to normal for awhile.

That way the complaining doesn't last too long.

[/ QUOTE ]yes I agree, do it in a sweeping manner, quick and deadly.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I think he makes more poker than OOT posts which makes him non-OOT. As opposed to... you know... most of OOT. Who don't even play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]The Dude pwns in many things, one of those things is OOT posting, but him posting here is about as rare as seeing big foot. ANd much like Big Foot, he pwns at 10/20 6 max player.

10-13-2005, 04:02 AM
The problem is Mat.

Mat was tired of being notified every 14 minutes by {censored] so he jumped at the chance to let [censored] do the work for him. The problem is that [censored] and his friends are just a clique of this forum. So now you have an "in" group with banning power, and an "out" group that will complain about the excessive bannings. [censored] will never work out as an active moderator (he could work as an passive moderator in the mode of Dynasty or Commodus).

The real problem is that Mat doesn't want to do his job.

The solution is to bug Mat. Report every excess [censored] commits. Email Mat if you are banned unjustly by [censored]. Mat is responsible for the smooth running of this forum, and Mat is to blame for not keeping [censored] in control.

Do your job, Mat.

Voltron87
10-13-2005, 04:02 AM
[censored] should be working with another oot person as a two person team. this other person should be me. it would be much much better than it is now. trust me.

after all, isnt "trust me, let me handle it and it will be great" the whole idea behind [censored] being green?

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 04:04 AM
uh no, the problem is not Mat.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] should be working with another oot person as a two person team. this other person should be me. it would be much much better than it is now. trust me.

after all, isnt "trust me, let me handle it and it will be great" the whole idea behind [censored] being green?

[/ QUOTE ]no, shut up.

[censored]
10-13-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The problem is Mat.

Mat was tired of being notified every 14 minutes by {censored] so he jumped at the chance to let [censored] do the work for him. The problem is that [censored] and his friends are just a clique of this forum. So now you have an "in" group with banning power, and an "out" group that will complain about the excessive bannings. [censored] will never work out as an active moderator (he could work as an passive moderator in the mode of Dynasty or Commodus).

The real problem is that Mat doesn't want to do his job.

The solution is to bug Mat. Report every excess [censored] commits. Email Mat if you are banned unjustly by [censored]. Mat is responsible for the smooth running of this forum, and Mat is to blame for not keeping [censored] in control.

Do your job, Mat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can assure you that I do not consult nor discuss my bannings with anyone before hand. I ban who I want period. You only have look to at TSC's (and user's who I obviously like) postings about who they want banned and compare it to who gets banned to see that.

mason55
10-13-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The Dude pwns in many things, one of those things is OOT posting, but him posting here is about as rare as seeing big foot. ANd much like Big Foot, he pwns at 10/20 6 max player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bigfoot should be The Dude's new title

CardSharpCook
10-13-2005, 04:08 AM
This is exactly the type of worthless thread the bannings were supposed to take care of. BAN THEM ALL!!! Let God sort them out.

The Dude
10-13-2005, 04:11 AM
I used to make about 10 OOT posts for every poker post I made. But that was back when the forum was cool. Now it's overloaded with infants who have no brain, no clue, and no halfway decent sense of humor. Only recently have I again been keeping an eye on this forum, and that's because I'm hoping [censored]'s work will do some good.

The jury's still out, but I'm behind him in his efforts.

AngryCola
If you don't have the stones to post this from your regular account, nobody should listen to a word you say.

If your regular account was banned, you should still admit who you are. Otherwise you're nothing but a bad gimmick account.

[ QUOTE ]
I can assure you that I do not consult nor discuss my bannings with anyone before hand. I ban who I want period. You only have look to at TSC's (and user's who I obviously like) postings about who they want banned and compare it to who gets banned to see that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before you were made a moderator, how often did you PM Mat or notify moderator on posts you didn't like?

My point is that Mat doesn't want to be bothered, so he has let you run loose on us. Whether you consult anyone isn't the issue.

imported_anacardo
Dude, you're being seriously un-Dude.

mason55
10-13-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to make about 10 OOT posts for every poker post I made. But that was back when the forum was cool. Now it's overloaded with infants who have no brain, no clue, and no halfway decent sense of humor. Only recently have I again been keeping an eye on this forum, and that's because I'm hoping [censored]'s work will do some good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I remember those days. People like you are the reason I'm behind [censored] 100%. I have definitely been posting in OOT more since this started.

[censored]
10-13-2005, 04:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks this is exactly why I iniated my plan, why I believe in it and why I will continue to do my thing until I am stripped of my powers regardless of how many complain. Hopefully the other really good posters who left like yourself will start to return as well.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Before you were made a moderator, how often did you PM Mat or notify moderator on posts you didn't like?

My point is that Mat doesn't want to be bothered, so he has let you run loose on us. Whether you consult anyone isn't the issue.

[/ QUOTE ]the whole point is that this forum sucks because of lame ass posters like you. Mat was diluged with complaints about [censored] posts like yours, so naturally he finds someones to fix that, such as an established and smart OOT poster.

10-13-2005, 04:26 AM
I notice you didn't answer my question. Mat has alluded to you being the top snitch in the past. Tell us the truth:

AngryCola
10-13-2005, 04:31 AM
This gimmick account is worthless, IMO. It's just not that funny.

10-13-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which post makes you think this is a gimmick account?

Where have I tried to be funny?

You need to work on your perception skills. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

For the record, [censored] has never banned me. It is possible to see things going terribly wrong in OOT without being personally involved in it.

[censored]
10-13-2005, 04:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I notice you didn't answer my question. Mat has alluded to you being the top snitch in the past. Tell us the truth:

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting because im pretty sure ive never reported a non spam post. Mat was the one who first contacted me about being a Mod based on a post I made. I then served as a mod as jeremy. After being removed I didn't have another discussion with him until I came up with my plan about 3 months later. For the 3 months between my stints are moderator I didn't once report a post.

AngryCola
10-13-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which post makes you think this is a gimmick account?

[/ QUOTE ]

All of them.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. You should tell me, though. I certainly didn't read anything funny in your posts.

Most gimmick accounts are made in an attempt to be humorous, but I just don't see the humor in your particular gimmick. Therefore, your gimmick account is pretty worthless.

10-13-2005, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. You should tell me, though. I certainly didn't read anything funny in your posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

None of them were supposed to be funny. Your expectation that they were supposed to be funny is odd.

[ QUOTE ]

Most gimmick accounts are made in an attempt to be humorous, but I just don't see the humor in your particular gimmick.

[/ QUOTE ]

This should have been the first clue that this is not a gimmick account. Since when do gimmick accounts discuss serious issues without attempts at humor?

I better not leave that as a rhetorical question, given your perceptional difficulties. The answer is: They don't.

10-13-2005, 04:52 AM
If you say so. That doesn't change the fact that Mat is not doing his job by letting you run amok, and the forum will not get better as long as you are.

Do your job, Mat.

AngryCola
10-13-2005, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Since when do gimmick accounts discuss serious issues without attempts at humor?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since now? I'm not sure, but you're probably one of the first.

I'll repeat myself here.
You created this account just to post all this crap. Nobody should listen to a person who doesn't have the balls to identify themselves for who they really are.

Since you won't do that, you're nothing but a worthless gimmick account.

Victor
10-13-2005, 04:55 AM
you all suck.

i challenge you all.

whiskeytown
10-13-2005, 04:58 AM
nit.

RB

peachy
10-13-2005, 05:04 AM
funny....some people feel the same way about u

as time goes on im reassured that ur a lonely, miserable person....

seriously consider some medication...it might help

u want like 80% of the people banned here b/c u think everyone posts stupid stuff...why not just got make ur own forum and post there alone...im sure ud be much more happy. When i 1st joined these everyone was picking on u and i didnt know u, u said u were "QUITTING", i took up for u and said dont let people treat u that way, WOW now i totally see why most cant stand u. Get the hell out of the house or go buy a dog u can kick around...hell...even go buy a hooker (if u can find one to touch ya)...its getting really old and lame taking it out on here...u dont even play poker and u somehow ended up here...that says something about the magnitude of ur pathetic life - STOP LASHING OUT ON PEOPLE HERE

Victor
10-13-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hi.

are you a girl

wanna cyber?

iwtuoiorehorepooytryoitqwtoyhaghogahogah;g;lhrehio ytoitrhoytroyohgghoagsdh;aghogahogasohhjaghjlaf;lh hio[asgaohaghohojoh;hoaghoghahjgahj;ga

10-13-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since when do gimmick accounts discuss serious issues without attempts at humor?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gawd, you are so dense.

Clarification (since you seem to have comprehension issues) - That statement was not intended to be funny, nor was it intended to be an insult. It was merely intended as a factual statement.

zephed
10-13-2005, 05:14 AM
Who gave this thread 5 stars?

AngryCola
10-13-2005, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gawd, you are so dense.

Clarification (since you seem to have comprehension issues) - That statement was not intended to be funny, nor was it intended to be an insult. It was merely intended as a factual statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I have absolutely no problem with comprehension, but you and everyone else reading this thread already know that.

I love how you didn't address anything I said about being too much of a pansy to admit who you really are.

You may now continue with your poor attempt at making some sort of silly point. Hopefully you will be banned soon enough. After all, that's what they do to poor gimmick accounts around here.

10-13-2005, 05:18 AM
You think like [censored]. Just ban everyone you don't like, and the world would be a better place.

brassnuts
10-13-2005, 05:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You think like [censored]. Just ban everyone you don't like, and the world would be a better place.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with this?

Phoenix1010
10-13-2005, 05:22 AM
Is this chapter 3? What's the title?

AngryCola
10-13-2005, 05:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You think like [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This is funny for so many different reasons. Thanks for the laugh.

10-13-2005, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing, if you're the guy with the gun and not the guy lined up against the wall.

But does Mat want one OOT faction to knock off another OOT faction? Is this good for two + two?

peachy
10-13-2005, 05:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]The Dude pwns in many things, one of those things is OOT posting, but him posting here is about as rare as seeing big foot. ANd much like Big Foot, he pwns at 10/20 6 max player.

[/ QUOTE ]

so do i....but what does that matter and who cares?!?...this isnt a poker related forum

10-13-2005, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You think like [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This is funny for so many different reasons. Thanks for the laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

So now you think I'm funny. You must think Im a gimmick account that is getting better. But I am neither.

Phoenix1010
10-13-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing, if you're the guy with the gun and not the guy lined up against the wall.

But does Mat want one OOT faction to knock off another OOT faction? Is this good for two + two?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! Nothing bad can come of an OOT Armageddon.

CardSharpCook
10-13-2005, 05:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

as time goes on im reassured that ur a lonely, miserable person....

seriously consider some medication...it might help

u want like 80% of the people banned here b/c u think everyone posts stupid stuff...why not just got make ur own forum and post there alone...im sure ud be much more happy. When i 1st joined these everyone was picking on u and i didnt know u, u said u were "QUITTING", i took up for u and said dont let people treat u that way, WOW now i totally see why most cant stand u. Get the hell out of the house or go buy a dog u can kick around...hell...even go buy a hooker (if u can find one to touch ya)...its getting really old and lame taking it out on here...u dont even play poker and u somehow ended up here...that says something about the magnitude of ur pathetic life - STOP LASHING OUT ON PEOPLE HERE

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD!!!

10-13-2005, 05:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So Mat should make an opponent of [censored] a moderator, and they can ban each others friends in an ever escalating war. I could go for that.

A two way war is better than a one way massacre.

Phoenix1010
10-13-2005, 05:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So Mat should make an opponent of [censored] a moderator, and they can ban each others friends in an ever escalating war. I could go for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man that would be friggin sweet. Not Mat's style though. I vote that Edge be made a moderator with full banning power.

Mat Sklansky
10-13-2005, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you say so. That doesn't change the fact that Mat is not doing his job by letting you run amok, and the forum will not get better as long as you are.

Do your job, Mat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read this thread. I see no need to take any actions at this time. You can freely accuse me of doing a bad job, but in reality [censored] and his controversial position has created more work for me, not less.

Mat

CrazyEyez
10-13-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You wanna know how you do it? Here's how. They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way!

samjjones
10-13-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You wanna know how you do it? Here's how. They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way!

[/ QUOTE ]

This post would have been 147% better if you had accompanied it with this:

http://www.gothamist.com/images/2003_6_seanconnery.jpg

CrazyEyez
10-13-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I came very close to doing so. But I'd choose something a tad more menacing:

http://www.allstarz.org/~seanconnery/untouchables07.jpg

B Dids
10-13-2005, 10:43 AM
I don't even agree with TSC, but the dissenting arguments in this thread are just horrible.

You all care way the hell too much about the internet.

TheMainEvent
10-13-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You all care way the hell too much about the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

ClaytonN
10-13-2005, 11:13 AM
OOT seems to comprise far too much of your life to care this much and be this mad. It's like one of your relatives died, I swear. And you don't even play poker. What the hell?

10-13-2005, 12:10 PM
&lt;-----

istewart
10-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Worst thread of the year.

Isura
10-13-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, why do you care so much? Why does anyone care so much? This is OOT, there are supposed to be random stupid posts. This place kicked so much more ass before all this stupid banning bullshit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boris
10-13-2005, 12:31 PM
You should be banned. Immediately. I'm PMing Mat right now.

kyro
10-13-2005, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You should be banned. Immediately. I'm PMing Mat right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the impression he already has.

tolbiny
10-13-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, you should be banned tsc.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OOT seems to comprise far too much of your life to care this much and be this mad. It's like one of your relatives died, I swear. And you don't even play poker. What the hell?

[/ QUOTE ]Hey Clayton, I play poker.

TheMainEvent
10-13-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
&lt;-----

[/ QUOTE ]

OK...but Waaambulance pwns you

theredwave
10-13-2005, 01:20 PM
OOT always sucked.

-Skeme-
10-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Quit your bitching you little girl.

pokerdirty
10-13-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TSC vs Skeme Spit Flames II?

pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpl ease

peachy
10-13-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my dream man!! he gets hotter with age!

peachy
10-13-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Hey Clayton, I play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah after 15k posts of BS

TomHimself
10-13-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]