PDA

View Full Version : How do I add a forum to favorites?

10-13-2005, 01:21 AM
At the bottom of the main page, it says View Favorite Forums. How do I select certain forums to place there?

thanks

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 02:04 AM
dude, disc golf rules...seriously.

AngryCola
10-13-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played disc golf in a very long time.
It does rule, though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/AngryCola/stingray.jpg

10-13-2005, 02:13 AM
You throw up a pic and have to go with the Singray? j/k

Disc Golf does rule. I am better at it than I am at poker. Too bad the money sucks in disc golf. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 02:17 AM
oh man, it is awesome. Oregon has so many courses. Currently I have a Valkrye, Leoperd, Viper, Stingray, Shark, Roc, Aviar, and a birdie.

10-13-2005, 02:19 AM
Here in Chicago, if you went to a real golf course and asked people what disc golf is, 75% of them will have never heard of it.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Here in Chicago, if you went to a real golf course and asked people what disc golf is, 75% of them will have never heard of it.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't see how this has any relevance to how much fun disc golf is.

10-13-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't, I'm saying that you're lucky to live in an area where disc golf exists.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't, I'm saying that you're lucky to live in an area where disc golf exists.

[/ QUOTE ]hey bro, not sure where you live, but disc golf is popular all over the US and getting more-so every year.

please note: I am not trying to say it is replacing regular golf. I consider the two completely different.

10-13-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hey bro, not sure where you live,

[/ QUOTE ]

Scroll up a few posts.

[ QUOTE ]
disc golf is popular all over the US and getting more-so every year.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's still a million times more popular on the west coast, though. If you know of any disc golf courses in the Chicago area, I would definitely give it a try.

AngryCola
10-13-2005, 02:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

It's still a million times more popular on the west coast, though. If you know of any disc golf courses in the Chicago area, I would definitely give it a try.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Wichita, KS. We have 2 1/2 courses here. If we have more than two, I'm positive Chicago has at least one solid course.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 02:37 AM
oh, well I wasn't trying to say regular golf sucks. In fact I like regular golf.

Anyways....

as for courses near Chicago check this out (http://www.pdga.com/course/courses_by_state.php?admin=&SearchZip=&SearchCity= Chicago&SearchState=Illinois&SearchCountry=UNITED+ STATES&Search=Search) . you might like it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-13-2005, 02:44 AM
beat me to posting the link.

any of yall checked out the message board on the PDGA website?

10-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Okay so can anyone answer my original question?

jakethebake
10-13-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Frisbee golf dammit! Frisbee golf! And while fun, it's still not a sport. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10-13-2005, 03:59 PM
I am playing 2 $100 disc golf tournaments in November. I am silly.

ThaSaltCracka
10-13-2005, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Frisbee golf dammit! Frisbee golf! And while fun, it's still not a sport. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]thats cool jake, its fun though man.