PDA

View Full Version : Penn State running back commits suicide

Jim Kuhn
10-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Penn State running back Kyle Ambrogi committed suicide two days after one of the best games of his career. He had been battling depression for some time.

This is a shame as he seemingly would have alot of things going for him. Depression is really a strange disease. My prayers go out to his family in this time of need.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Josh W
10-13-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Penn State running back Kyle Ambrogi committed suicide two days after one of the best games of his career. He had been battling depression for some time.

This is a shame as he seemingly would have alot of things going for him. Depression is really a strange disease. My prayers go out to his family in this time of need.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it was actually a Penn RB, not a Penn State, though I could be mistaken.

Josh

LBJ
10-13-2005, 12:47 AM
Josh is right, he went to Penn University.

Voltron87
10-13-2005, 12:49 AM
wow, thats really sad, gotta be tough for the family and the team.`

its the university of pennsylvania. or penn for short.

Jim Kuhn
10-13-2005, 12:54 AM
Thank you for correcting my post and sorry all for the misinformation!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u

Josh W
10-13-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for correcting my post and sorry all for the misinformation!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately (and I'm not accusing you of this, just public perception in general), because he didn't go to a great football school, this will get less attention that it deserves.

In a weird sort of way, I wish for the sake of his family that it WAS Penn State.

Josh

MarkL444
10-13-2005, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In a weird sort of way, I wish for the sake of his family that it WAS Penn State.

[/ QUOTE ]

why??? so that it would be plastered all over the news? so that the media would bug them more?

Josh W
10-13-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why??? so that it would be plastered all over the news? so that the media would bug them more?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, you have a point. I posted before I really thought about the ramifications.

J