PDA

View Full Version : Best SNL Commercials, Finals

coffeecrazy1
10-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Here we go...the whole shebang, the whole enchilada, the big one. However, not the whole kit n' caboodle...never the whole kit n' caboodle.

TTChamp
10-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball

10-13-2005, 10:40 AM
"I think I'm gonna like House sitting" "Uhhh, yeah"

This was a very difficult choice for me. A radioactive roller-hocke ball is d*** funny, but not as funny as gay beer.

astroglide
10-13-2005, 01:03 PM
write in: old glory insurance

miajag81
10-13-2005, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really a travesty that this isn't in the final two. Schmitt's Gay? I mean, it's funny, but come on.

daryn
10-13-2005, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i also write in the same vote

"and when they grab you with those metal claws, you can't break free, because they're made of metal.. and robots are strong."

daryn
10-13-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really a travesty that this isn't in the final two. Schmitt's Gay? I mean, it's funny, but come on.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you talking about? schmitt's gay is 100X funnier than happy fun ball

Saddlepoint
10-13-2005, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Daryn is wrong.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-13-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i also write in the same vote

"and when they grab you with those metal claws, you can't break free, because they're made of metal.. and robots are strong."

[/ QUOTE ]
Brilliant. I also vote Old Glory. I am a bit worried, though, that Old Glory may split the Happy Fun Ball vote and we'll end up with Schmitt's Gay as the winner.

Richard Tanner
10-13-2005, 01:11 PM
Ahhhh yes the Ralph Nader effect. Sadly this may call for another poll.

Cody

imported_The Vibesman
10-13-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No shock though. Judging from previous threads about funny movies/people, many of OOt's posters have a really gay sense of humor.

Sifmole
10-13-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Schmitt's Gay" is an amusing rehash of 10 overused gay jokes.

"Happy Fun Ball" is a one of a kind, satire skewering toy companies and actually has something to say -- anybody else remember when SNL had something to say and was actually funny for more than 1 of the skits? raise your hands!

Sponger15SB
10-13-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Happy Fun Ball" is a one of a kind, satire skewering toy companies and actually has something to say -- anybody else remember when SNL had something to say and was actually funny for more than 1 of the skits? raise your hands!

[/ QUOTE ]

Something to say?

Uh ok grandpa...

BoogerFace
10-13-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ahhhh yes the Ralph Nader effect. Sadly this may call for another poll.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdl22
11-06-2005, 12:55 AM
bump. SNL this week is all commercials.

Spaded
11-06-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
bump. SNL this week is all commercials.

[/ QUOTE ]

And someone said that George Carlin will have an HBO special tonight at 10pm. Good night for comedy...