PDA

View Full Version : I got a response from the bonus@PP.com people!!!!

gila
10-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Wow, this IS impressive.

Thank you for contacting us.

I would like to inform that our promotions team frequently introduces exciting new bonus
opportunities for all our players and high volume players receive better and more bonus offers.

Also, you can earn more Party Points and upgrade your category to "Silver" or even "Gold" which
will give to added benefits. For more information on PartyPoker.com Players Club, please visit the
following link:

[Link taken out]

As you are a special player on our site I offer you a 20% Deposit Bonus up to a maximum of $100 on
your next deposit through the iGM-Pay Deposit option.

This is a release-restricted bonus. You will be required to play 5 times the bonus amount in raked
hands within 30 days of your deposit (using your checking account).

Please quote the bonus code "IGMPAY" when making your deposit and we will do the rest.

I am glad to inform you that we are continuously offering exciting deposit bonuses and host
various special events. For the latest information, please visit the News & Events section of our
website or visit the following link:

[link taken out]

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent
us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call
from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Praful
Poker Customer Care

popeye18
10-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Wait, how is this impressive? Or did i miss the sarcasm.

B00T
10-12-2005, 07:37 PM
This is friggin pathetic.

SackUp
10-12-2005, 07:38 PM
Wow the IGMPAY bonus!?!?!? You lucky dog. I heard that is only for the BEST of the BEST players who have HUGE rake each month.

Yeah, you know they are full of crap. Tunnel work is the only way for us to really get anything extra from party.

SackUp
10-12-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously are not a golfer.

gila
10-12-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

'bout as impressive as my dog's poop.

pyroponic
10-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Does the cash for points have some merit? It seems like if you're a gold member, playing $10/20 you'll clear about 36 points every 20 hands. Do these cash bonuses reset everytime you hit one?

pyroponic
10-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Bump

Gregg777
10-12-2005, 10:16 PM
It clearly states on the bonus conditions that it is for "actual points", not the extra you get for being a Gold Member.

Log in and look for an explanation of the bonus points. In the left column you will see "actual points", or some similar wording. That is all you get credit for.

pyroponic
10-12-2005, 11:14 PM
I mean do these bonuses reset once you clear them or once a month?

MentalNomad
10-13-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It clearly states on the bonus conditions that it is for "actual points", not the extra you get for being a Gold Member.

Log in and look for an explanation of the bonus points. In the left column you will see "actual points", or some similar wording. That is all you get credit for.

[/ QUOTE ]

It DOES count Silver/Gold rates. You should go back and read it yourself!

The offer is for "Regular" points, not "Bonus" points. "Bonus" points are for raked days, raked weeks, and happy hour play.

Silver players accumulate "Regular" points at 1.5 times the Blue rate, and Gold get them at 2.0 times the Blue rate, but they are all regular points.

lighterjobs
10-13-2005, 02:27 AM
20% up to $100?!! i knew i would feed my family somehow.

10-13-2005, 08:08 PM
I sent an email to them also. In the email I told them the number of hands I was playing per month at eurobet (30,000) and the levels I was playing. (plo8 @ 1-2 and 2-4)

They emailed me back with an offer of 2.5 cents per raked hand. At the 1-2 level I was averaging about 3.5 cents per raked hand with my affiliate.

I'm not sure whether I should accept this offer from party or risk the higher payout from my affiliate that might vanish at any time.

BeantownCaller
10-14-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I sent an email to them also. In the email I told them the number of hands I was playing per month at eurobet (30,000) and the levels I was playing. (plo8 @ 1-2 and 2-4)

They emailed me back with an offer of 2.5 cents per raked hand. At the 1-2 level I was averaging about 3.5 cents per raked hand with my affiliate.

I'm not sure whether I should accept this offer from party or risk the higher payout from my affiliate that might vanish at any time.

[/ QUOTE ]

BS....paste that email, I don't think I've heard a party rep mention the words "per raked hand" ever...and especially not in a cash offer directly to the player

lorinda
10-14-2005, 02:24 AM
Greetings Player!

I am pleased to reveal our new line of poker rakes back. They are tailor made to suit even the trickiest of customers.

To order a rake back, please place the appropriate rake code in the box provided. We believe that R104 should suit your needs perfectly.

Enjoy!

http://www.chinashovels.com/products/tools/rakes/images/rakes.gif

Lori

Edit: FWIW I'm quite happy with my player incentive stuff so far.

gila
10-14-2005, 02:25 AM
Yea, hard to believe he gets that kind of offer when I email and state that I played 45,000 hands of 5/10 & 10/20 sh last month and get that piece of crap offer you see at the top of this thread.

Tk79
10-14-2005, 02:26 AM
I didnt even get a reply to my email. Im very impressed.

goodguy_1
10-14-2005, 02:33 AM
hehe Lori

I am still waiting I emailed Party last nite and let them now I had been a fulltime player all of 2003 and 2004 and that I was very late in switching over to a skin to chase rakeback. I didnt move over until late 2004.

I told them to look at my play from the time I was a fulltime Party player. I think they may start me with around a 4-7 cent offer-probably 5 cents .Somewhere in that range..I play alot of NLHE and those games dont generate much rake.

This will be interesting to see their offer hopefully in the next day or so.

lorinda
10-14-2005, 02:36 AM
I haven't bothered, I think the one I got on the popup was plenty if I'm honest.

I think that a lot of people (not the poster in this thread, he appears to have a valid whine) have underestimated the value of the popup offer. It's a shame Party can't sort it out and get one to everybody.

Lori

goodguy_1
10-14-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I haven't bothered, I think the one I got on the popup was plenty if I'm honest.

I think that a lot of people (not the poster in this thread, he appears to have a valid whine) have underestimated the value of the popup offer. It's a shame Party can't sort it out and get one to everybody.

[/ QUOTE ]

they didnt offer me any kind of bonus in October. I was very confused by this because I've never left Party entirely..I've always played in the $3-6 and $5-10 BBJ games and an occasional MTT. Players that barely played were given October bonus offers..

I called them up and they would not hook me up.

Games have been better thu /images/graemlins/smile.gif

otter
10-14-2005, 03:36 AM
I got a similair response, but I also got 90 whopping bucks that I have to play 1600 hands or so to cash in on. I asked if they'd give that bonus every month and if it would be bigger if I play more hands (just recently started multitablijng on empire), but haven't heard back yet. I got the response from info@partypoker.com....I copied the bonus people, but haven't heard from them yet.

somapopper
10-14-2005, 05:24 AM
Lori, I might be more satisfied with the popup offer if someone at Party would just explain the damn thing. Will this popup be a monthly reoccuring deal, is it affected by my player club status, what happens when I exceed the number of hands required for it, will the number of hands I have to play continue to escalate until that number becomes unmanegable?

Right now, I'm just thinking, "Gee, this sounds sorta OK, but I feel like I'm getting screwed left and right here." Basically, the past week has taught me to trust no one in the world of online poker, and until party sends me an email that I can read with my own two eyes, I don't think I'll understand the full intentions or benefits of this program.

I'm currently considering shuting down my account for a rake back offer. I really really hate the idea of esentially sneaking around to open another account in my name and hoping that party doesn't decide to ban me from the site. The trouble is that I like the idea of being at a competitive disadvantage even less. RB is the new standard. RB encourages even more TAG multi-tabling, dilluting the pool of fish. To operate without a competitive deal at any site seems like a terrible idea to me.

I just want to play poker and give party my damn money. 15% a month for high volume players? Sounds fine and dandy to me, just implement the thing in a transparent way.

AA suited
10-14-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
goodguy_1 wrote:

hehe Lori

I am still waiting I emailed Party last nite and let them now I had been a fulltime player all of 2003 and 2004 and that I was very late in switching over to a skin to chase rakeback. I didnt move over until late 2004.

I told them to look at my play from the time I was a fulltime Party player. I think they may start me with around a 4-7 cent offer-probably 5 cents .Somewhere in that range..I play alot of NLHE and those games dont generate much rake.

This will be interesting to see their offer hopefully in the next day or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does the 5 cent rakeback work? do they credit your acct automatically each day? or... ?

goodguy_1
10-14-2005, 03:56 PM
They havent even responded yet. As of right now I'm getting ready to bail on them.I'm going to cash out today and do plan B.

10-14-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BS....paste that email, I don't think I've heard a party rep mention the words "per raked hand" ever...and especially not in a cash offer directly to the player

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you asked so politely......

Dear xxxxx,

I would like to let you know that you are missed at PartyPoker.com!

Please log into PartyPoker.com soon and check out all of the recent updates made to our site. In addition, there are some very exciting changes in the pipeline - one that will definitely appeal to you is our new loyalty program created especially for VIP players like yourself. Benefits include monthly cash bonuses based on the number of raked hands you have played, and personalized account service (you will be able to call and e-mail me directly anytime, without having to go through customer service).

Knowing that you have left us for another web site that has offered you incentives, I firmly believe that I can make you a better bonus offer to return to PartyPoker.com.

It is very simple. For example, Last September you played approximately 30,000 raked hands. In October (and for each month afterwards), I will credit your account with $750 should you come back and play at the same level. Of course, should your level of play exceed this I will happily increase the bonus accordingly.

Finally, you have been eligible for our special PartyPoker point’s October promotion: you will receive an extra 55$ bonus would you have cumulated 385 points at the end of October.

I’m sure you will agree that my offer is very generous and it will definitively make sense for you to play where the best games are, at PartyPoker.com.

I stay at your disposal would you like to further discuss about this proposal and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Kindest regards,

Oriane

Executive Host - VIP

PartyGaming (Gibraltar Office - Regal House)

Tel: +350 78700 - ext 7020

Fax: +350 44716

www.partypoker.com (http://www.partypoker.com)

They specifically mention bonuses based on raked hands in the first paragraph and later say they will adjust the payout if my play increases.

As it turns out I've set up a new account with my affiliate and am getting 25% rake back which is a bit lower than I was getting on eurobet.

MyTurn2Raise
10-14-2005, 08:41 PM
wow...if that's legit, I have to give PartyPoker some credit. Maybe, they are changing and developing a decent player incentives program.

goodguy_1
10-14-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is very simple. For example, Last September you played approximately 30,000 raked hands. In October (and for each month afterwards), I will credit your account with $750 should you come back and play at the same level. Of course, should your level of play exceed this I will happily increase the bonus accordingly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for posting that problem is this 30,000 raked hands offer is even worst han than the 2.50 cents per hand it appears to be..30,000 raked hands is much different than 30,000 played hands. It is likely that only 66%-90% of your hands are raked across different limits/games.

That offer depends on the game you play but really what she is saying is this: you need to play 33,333 hands-45,454 hands to get a measley $750 bonus which equates to 1.65 -2.22 cents per played hand.

Using say $200 NLHE(you say you play $200 PLO8OB) as a guide that equates to 13%-15% rakeback.

That aint going to cut it as long as there are more lucrative deals available. My math may be off somewhere but this deal sux on first glance and sux even worse when you study it in detail.

10-14-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for posting that problem is this 30,000 raked hands offer is even worst han than the 2.50 cents per hand it appears to be..30,000 raked hands is much different than 30,000 played hands. It is likely that only 66%-90% of your hands are raked across different limits/games.

That offer depends on the game you play but really what she is saying is this: you need to play 33,333 hands-45,454 hands to get a measley $750 bonus which equates to 1.65 -2.22 cents per played hand.

Using say $200 NLHE(you say you play $200 PLO8OB) as a guide that equates to 13%-15% rakeback.

That aint going to cut it as long as there are more lucrative deals available. My math may be off somewhere but this deal sux on first glance and sux even worse when you study it in detail.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, the deal does lack which is why I stayed with my affiliate. However FWIW, the PLO8 games are raked from virtually the first dollar and over 90% of the hands played are raked. The average rakeback paid per raked hand at the $200 game (assuming a 25% payout) is roughly 3.5 cents per hand. So, while party's offer is low, it's not off the charts low. Although another problem occurs in months when I go way over the bar. If I were to play 40k hands in a month (it happens) then I would not get paid on the 10k overage and I'm not sure if they would then set the bar to that level in future months if I demanded it.

Bottom line, party's offer is low and fraught with potential problems. I'll stay with my affiliate until I'm forced to do something else.

Stu Pidasso
10-14-2005, 11:35 PM
Basically I got the same response. Go do the IGM bonus.

Stu

Stu Pidasso
10-14-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get any pop up offer. Party Poker sure knows how to create ill will amoung its customers.

Stu

sthief09
10-15-2005, 12:35 AM
"since you are a special player we will offer you a bonus that is open to everyone with a bank account and a Party Poker account"

otter
10-16-2005, 05:26 AM
It's been about 6 days and I haven't received a response. The info@partypoker.com people have been right on top of emails and they "assure" me that they'll respond....WELL WHEN!?

vanHelsing
10-16-2005, 05:44 AM
Same here.
I withdrew all my money and moved somewhere else.
If they don't want my 5K MGR, someone else can have it.

rhizome
10-16-2005, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's been about 6 days and I haven't received a response. The info@partypoker.com people have been right on top of emails and they "assure" me that they'll respond....WELL WHEN!?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get a reply, so I wrote them back again and asked why they didn't even respond. They replied to the second email, but didn't really say anything:

Dear xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am really sorry for the delay, your e-mail has been forwarded the marketing team. We do have some kind of incentive for high volume players like you. You would soon receive a reply with the copmplete details regarding the promotion. I would really appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Emmanuel
Poker Customer Care

somapopper
10-16-2005, 01:54 PM
I got about the same reply from the same person. I always assumed that pp support couldn't speak English, but now I think they may be secretly brilliant:

my email also contained the sentence, "You would soon receive a reply with the copmplete details regarding the promotion." By making this conditional instead of future tense, they are really under no obligation to reply. To finish the conditional, "You would soon receive a reply if we weren't too busy counting your money, sucker."