PDA

View Full Version : Rakerebatereview.com Pulls All Party Poker Listing Offers

10-12-2005, 04:30 PM
I feel it is time to remove Party Poker listings off of Rakerebatereview.com . I have been contacted in regards to this that the site was potentially hindering the future of rakeback at Party Poker. There is of course no guarantee that publicly advertised rakeback will happen. I just did not want to be the reason it fell through. All offers have been removed. If you have received a private offer through my forum, this forum or your existing affiliate my only suggestion is that you use your discretion in who you trust. Keep in mind this may all fall through. Patience with this situation is my best suggestion now. All of us are anxious. Let Party Poker decide their policy and at that time I will come up with an appropriate policy weighing all of the information.

If you have any questions for me post them here or PM me here or my forum. I will answer them to the best of my ability.

John aka Pokeraddict

10-12-2005, 04:48 PM
To answer the many PM's I already received. This only has to do with the listings on the content pages being removed, any posts and PM's between players and affiliates are allowed.

flair1239
10-12-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To answer the many PM's I already received. This only has to do with the listings on the content pages being removed, any posts and PM's between players and affiliates are allowed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm I think I can see something between the lines. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice to know it is just back to business as usual.

10-12-2005, 04:58 PM
LOL

Anyone in the business knows it is far from business as usual the last week.

10-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Party Poker listings and/or Party skin listings?

sublime
10-12-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just Party.

SackUp
10-12-2005, 05:37 PM
back to the tunnels

10-12-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Empire/Eurobet/Multi/Intertops are still listed. As far as I am concerned these are on their own network that allow rakeback. This only applies to listings offering Party Poker.

10-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Thanks