PDA

View Full Version : Party individual trackers

StringerBell
10-12-2005, 02:34 PM
I started up as a non-RB affiliate just after Party disabled individual trackers and cracked down on rakeback, so I don't know how things used to be. However, there have been lots of posts on these boards referring to Party re-enabling individual trackers. From what I can tell from my own affiliate stats, I am able to check the stats from each individual tracking code I am using, but not each individual player.

Obviously, if I assign a unique tracking code to each player, then I could isolate that player's stats. Is that what everyone is referring to as individual trackers being turned back on? Or did Party in the past give player by player stats (and perhaps does so now for select affiliates) regardless of how many players are signed up a given tracker?

StringerBell
10-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Come on, someone knows the answer to this.

absentx
10-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Everyone is simply referring to the ability to apply one tracker to each player, thus seeing what they produce individually. So yes, you are correct.

_And1_
10-12-2005, 07:08 PM
true, question is how long they are supposed to be eligable this time, who knows they could be closing that function next week .. they've done it before and could sure do it again...

ZeeJustin
10-12-2005, 07:55 PM
I posted about this earlier, heres a link: Individual Trackers (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=rakeback&Number=3643920&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =3643920&Search=true&where=&Name=3941&daterange=&n ewerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev= #Post3643920)

StringerBell
10-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the link.

10-12-2005, 11:52 PM
I believe you need at least 3 accounts per tracker, so you cannot just keep asking for individual trackers. The only way this would work is if they allowed you to continually ask for individual trackers, in which case they would realize you are likely supplying rakeback.

They might take a hard stance against this, or turn a blind eye to it for a while and later remove all your affiliate priveledges, in which case you are left with no affiliate income and a bunch of customers who think you screwed them over.

At least you're thinking along the right track /images/graemlins/smile.gif