PDA

View Full Version : UTMOST IMPORTANCE!

10-12-2005, 02:26 PM
To any affiliates I might know and to all others!

The other day, I asked anyone I know to please stop any banners and ads referring to rakeback or similar bonuses - at least for a few days to give Party the opportunity to come out with their exciting new plans and news!

Anyone I have talked was glad to do this.
I have made posts trying to quell rumors and impart sensible information to try to get everyone to STOP trying to steal players from each other and Party!

Someone on here has been offering huge percentages they can not live up to! They have even said they are associated with a major affiliate that they aren't!

This HAS to stop! All affiliates need to pull their banners and ads and let Party do what it needs to do to regain control of its players and proceed with the direction they started to take last Saturday!

Party is all of ours partner and we need to cooporate and NOT look to undermine their efforts.

Whether you are someone I know or not, you ALL need to just lay back and let Partyb do their thing. We will all benefit from this.

Anyone who knows who has been offering unrealistic percentages, please let me know who it is!
Also - if anyone has been saying they are associated with affiliates when they are not need to stop NOW!

I have been posting factual posts trying to get everyone to stop fighting and work together for the good of arty and us all. I don't care if you are someone I know or not!
We need to support Party during the special time and NOT undermine their efforts.

Please look beyond the quick dollar and realize this is for the good of everyones relationship with Party!

I am done ranting - please pull any ads and banners and just sit tight and wait for things the dust to settle. It is for your own good!

10-12-2005, 02:31 PM
I can assure everyone in this forum, I ran my ad banners by upper managment before posting them here.

pyroponic
10-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Who the hell are you!

10-12-2005, 02:34 PM
You should pull your banners down at party poker since its techincally false advertising and gives the affiliates a bad name..

10-12-2005, 02:57 PM
I am pulling my banner. I am sorry if it has caused any trouble.

10-12-2005, 03:30 PM
I think that saying -
higher MGR, higher rewards - $5000+ = 29%
is a violation and I also think you need to do what your affiliate manager asked you to do earlier today.

KaBoom
10-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Put your banners back up! Meeting over /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Silybum
10-12-2005, 04:29 PM
stop its for your own good affliates should be banned

sublime
10-12-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who the hell are you!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty sure he is plugged in high up at Party. If its who I think it is.

tigerite
10-12-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who the hell are you!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, ditto. Someone associated with the PPM tournies.

JRussell
10-12-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who the hell are you!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MILFChaser
10-12-2005, 06:07 PM
You people are good detectives.

10-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Do it NOW!!!!

goodguy_1
10-14-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who the hell are you!

Yes, ditto. Someone associated with the PPM tournies.

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be nice if PokerAl came clean and confirmed or denied this.