PDA

View Full Version : Test...Please do not read until has been posted for 5 mins.

lorinda
05-28-2003, 08:00 AM
I just found out this forum has automated censoring, and I always thought people typed in the [censored] brackets so I thought I'd test to see if that [censored] is true.

Lori

twistedbeats
05-28-2003, 01:05 PM
holy [censored], are you serious?

Mike Haven
05-28-2003, 01:20 PM
i don't know what your (censored) point was making me (censored) wait so long but you've made me (fu oops censored) mad now

is this some sort of habit you've picked up from (censored) pacific?

lorinda
05-28-2003, 01:38 PM
LOL Mike, I didn't want anyone to be offended by the words I was testing out, I wanted to read it before anyone else got there.

Lori

beernutz
05-28-2003, 02:08 PM
[censored]
Piss
[censored]
Cunt
Cocksucker
Motherfucker
Tits

beernutz
05-28-2003, 02:10 PM
Interesting. The s word and the f bomb were the only two censored. By the way, has anyone else noticed that the show Lucky allows a great deal of profanity? I heard the s word and several other terms that I had never heard outside of pay TV on TV.

HavanaBanana
05-28-2003, 02:41 PM
Am amazed that cursewords and naked tits are sensored on Tv in America.
it is getting worse and worse, and with the Bigbrother program they are currently installing it is getting closer and closer to a nightmare.

GrannyMae
05-28-2003, 03:18 PM
[censored]Piss
[censored]
Cunt
Cocksucker
Motherfucker
Tits

hmmm, you making me moist BeerNutz.

you like cookies??

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/753.gif

jasonHoldEm
05-28-2003, 03:19 PM
Lori,

This gives you an opportunity to educate us all in the lexicon of British profanity (which is much cooler if you ask me...).

peace,
Jason

Simon Diamond
05-28-2003, 03:28 PM
A thread like this could only survive in the zoo... A lot of UK profanity seems to go unnoticed on sites like Poker Stars - and long may it continue /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

How about we run a foulest mouth competition some time?

Simon

GrannyMae
05-28-2003, 03:49 PM
How about we run a foulest mouth competition some time?

that has to be the stupidest [censored] idea i have [censored] ever [censored] heard. where the [censored] you come with these [censored] ideas, i'll never [censored] know. what the [censored] you think this is, some [censored] kind of [censored] sailors convention of [censored] cursewords?

[censored] good idea tho, i'm [censored] in!!

[censored] me ! woo [censored] hoo

how you like my [censored] chances simon diamond??

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/violent/sterb121.gif

Simon Diamond
05-28-2003, 03:53 PM
End the contest already... we have a winner.

Simon

rusty JEDI
05-28-2003, 04:09 PM
Dont declare a winner yet Simon. You obviously didnt see edwardr's post at VP. If he comes in we might have a title battle.

Simon Diamond
05-28-2003, 05:36 PM
It is for foulest mouth, not biggest jackass... christ almighty, we have another contest now!

Simon

Simon Diamond
05-28-2003, 06:59 PM
Check out the acronym formed by the phrase:

' <font color="blue"> T</font color>he <font color="blue"> W</font color>ar <font color="blue"> A</font color>gainst <font color="blue"> T</font color>errorism'.

Simon

Simon Diamond
05-28-2003, 07:12 PM
<font color="blue"> A</font color>nal <font color="blue"> R</font color>esearch <font color="blue"> S</font color>ociety of <font color="blue"> E</font color>ngland

A message on their website (http://www.arse.com) reads as follows:

The Anal Research Society of England. (A.R.S.E) is a non profit organisation that that has no real purpose what so ever.

Simon

beernutz
05-28-2003, 07:42 PM
Looking at your new logo I wonder if a better name might be

Poobah of the Zoo

It is less gender-specific than the current title which is especially important given the first KotZ awarded.
It also forms a more appropriate acronym: PotZ

Simon Diamond
05-28-2003, 08:19 PM
Very good suggestion, I will bear it in mind.

Simon