PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback for Existing Full Tilt Players

Rockatansky
10-12-2005, 01:26 PM
I created an account at Full Tilt almost a year ago, before they offered rakeback. Has anyone with a pre-existing account been able to get set up with rakeback? PM me please so as to avoid spamming the forum. Thanks.

_And1_
10-12-2005, 07:30 PM
pm me to...

Gamblor
10-12-2005, 10:51 PM
I'll definitely need a PM as well.

Existing 2-tabling full-tilter needs rakeback, inquire within!

Olback
10-12-2005, 11:28 PM
I am interested as well.

Please PM

Although i have a good feeling this is not possible.

Superfluous Man
10-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Requesting a PM as well in the unlikely case this is possible.

BigBlind
10-13-2005, 04:55 PM
PM me too. I made an account there some 6 months ago but have never made a deposit.

10-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Please PM me too. I have deposited there and played there. Currently have a zero balance but I would be interested in going back if there was a Rakeback.

Thanks

Gamblor
10-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Existing 2-tabling mid-high limit full-tilter needs rakeback, inquire within!

TorpedoBreath
10-13-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please PM me too. I have deposited there and played there. Currently have a zero balance but I would be interested in going back if there was a Rakeback.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto for me.

Rockatansky
10-13-2005, 11:44 PM
To update those of you who responded in this thread... I received a couple of PM's from affiliates, but none that could provide rakeback to an existing Full Tilt player.

A month ago, I e-mailed Full Tilt support regarding this issue, but never heard back from them. I'm going to e-mail them again, and if I hear anything I will post and let you guys know.

iMcompliKted
10-14-2005, 06:21 PM
I don't know what the time frame is, but I was told I could get players hooked up with rakeback if their accounts were dormant. It is looked at on a case by case basis.

10-14-2005, 07:20 PM
Yes you can get it if you don't have an existing affiliate.

_And1_
10-14-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes you can get it if you don't have an existing affiliate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not, and my account is very dormant, never used with real money anywho. Any of the official partners of this forum are welcomed to email me any offers...

AAAA
10-16-2005, 01:26 AM
after all these responses, doesn't anyone want to quit supporting sites that essentially abuse the very people who helped them get started?

Isn't there something aggravating about a site that would make honest customers choose to be shorted or to start a trip down the path to fraud, just to get back to the same place as anyone who signs up today!?

Full Tilt, obviously isn't the only offending site, but this thread, with all the people asking for help getting what the site is obviously willing to give to new people just took my frustration over the edge!

......If you signed up directly from the site, it seems just greed on the part of the site, to keep you from getting rake back, but maybe you should email them and then post the email here that denies or accepts your request.

......If you signed up from an affiliate can't the site at least email your affiliate and ask if the affiliate is willing to share with you? Full Tilt does allow rake back!

If the affiliate isn't willing, maybe you sould let us know who it was, if you remember where you signed up!

Full Tilt, to my knowledge is very fussy about allowing modifications to where a player is tracked. We know of one player who signed up and Immed me and asked if we could get him rake back. Full Tilt wouldn't allow him to be changed to our tracker even the same day he signed up.

I don't hold out much hope for you getting them to make any concessions for you unless you are willing to go through the hoops of finding out that your mother, brother, sister, or wife decides to start playing poker exactly the same games, limits and times you used to, or find another place to play!

Oh, I just thought of one other possibility. Since it seems that so many sites make changes after they have been around for a while, maybe it is a better idea to have your mother, father, brother, sister, or dog sign up first, and then when the better deals show up, you can sign up then!

Darn I hate to have to think like that to get what they are willing to give to anyone!

10-16-2005, 09:30 AM
We are going to start offering (more %) than anyone else at full tilt.. I can tell you that you cannot resign up IF you already signed up under an affiliate. if you DID Not sign up under an affiliate and your account has been idle, theres a good chance you can.

_And1_
10-16-2005, 08:31 PM
"offering (more %) than anyone else at full tilt."

Let me know when you do. Been as idle as it could be, never deposited any money, not signed up under affiliate, not even played a single hand ever, been in and looked at games. Yea they looked like crap, and maybe they still do, but now is a good time to find out...

AAAA
10-16-2005, 08:37 PM
the Percentage should be quite high, since they make lots of deductions from the gross rake.

1p0kerb0y
10-16-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

We are going to start offering (more %) than anyone else at full tilt.. I can tell you that you cannot resign up IF you already signed up under an affiliate. if you DID Not sign up under an affiliate and your account has been idle, theres a good chance you can.

[/ QUOTE ]

How dormant?

10-16-2005, 10:51 PM
We do now.. check our webpage and email us (Our webpage for fulltilt isnt 100000% complete yet)

10-16-2005, 10:52 PM
I was told "Case by Case basis"