PDA

View Full Version : People that are negative all the time

Popinjay
10-12-2005, 04:35 AM
I have a friend. He is very overweight, stays in his room most of the time, plays a lot of video games, and is seemingly negative ALL the time. When I say negative I mean saying things like, That's [censored] dumb, Shut up bitch, etc. etc. It is starting to piss me off. How do you change or deal with a guy like this besides abandoning friendship?

AngryCola
10-12-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a friend. He is very overweight, stays in his room most of the time, plays a lot of video games, and is seemingly negative ALL the time. When I say negative I mean saying things like, That's [censored] dumb, Shut up bitch, etc. etc. It is starting to piss me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, he's obviously on 2+2, right?

sexdrugsmoney
10-12-2005, 04:38 AM
link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew)

TheCroShow
10-12-2005, 04:38 AM
find a new friend

scratch that, SIIHP

tonypaladino
10-12-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a friend. He is very overweight, stays in his room most of the time, plays a lot of video games, and is seemingly negative ALL the time. When I say negative I mean saying things like, That's [censored] dumb, Shut up bitch, etc. etc. It is starting to piss me off. How do you change or deal with a guy like this besides abandoning friendship?

[/ QUOTE ]

um, replace video games with poker and thats me. do we know each other?

scalf
10-12-2005, 04:56 AM
/images/graemlins/smirk.gif he needs treatment for sepression

gl

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sexdrugsmoney
10-12-2005, 04:58 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
/images/graemlins/smirk.gif he needs treatment for sepression

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop typing in the dark. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
10-12-2005, 05:17 AM
It's almost impossible if you don't get him out of his room.

10-12-2005, 05:27 AM
Get him out of the house at any opportunity, even just a drive to the shops. Drag him to clubs/bars/magic the gathering tournaments on the weekend. People aren't meant to be couped up, getting out of the house does wonders for a person's outlook.

Popinjay
10-12-2005, 05:30 AM
I probably should have said this but he lives on a college campus in a dorm.

Notorious G.O.B.
10-12-2005, 06:35 AM
Have him promenade through the girl floors until some drunk girl takes pity and blows him. Eventually it will happen.

HopeydaFish
10-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Eventually you'll realize that it's not worth having friends like this.