PDA

View Full Version : KK - flop play

cold_cash
10-12-2005, 02:42 AM
Online 4 handed

Spaz: Too loose, too agressive. Loves to gay bet, stop-n-go, limp-raise, stuff like that.

Unknown Dude: He's unknown.

Spaz limps, I raise next in with K/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, SB folds, Unknown Dude calls in the BB, Spaz calls.

3 to the flop, 6 small bets.

Flop: T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Uknown Dude checks, Spaz bets....

Go.

10-12-2005, 02:51 AM
Raise it up. He has a T or a tiny pair. Call a 3-bet.

SCfuji
10-12-2005, 02:51 AM
raise. for everybody that says wait until the turn, the sucky spaz is gonna bet the turn a good % anyways so start raising now.

cold_cash
10-12-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Raise it up. He has a T or a tiny pair. Call a 3-bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is correct, is raising the best play?

SCfuji
10-12-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Loves to gay bet, stop-n-go,

[/ QUOTE ]

i think so.

cold_cash
10-12-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think I win more overall by raising as opposed to calling?

This is what I'm really trying to get at.

10-12-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think I win more overall by raising as opposed to calling?

This is what I'm really trying to get at.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we need to fold unknown dude to get this HU.

SCfuji
10-12-2005, 03:18 AM
if hes going to stop and go the turn more often than checking the turn, yes i think you win more by raising on the flop because he will let you raise him on the turn.

cold_cash
10-12-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I think we need to fold unknown dude to get this HU.

[/ QUOTE ]

How come?

cold_cash
10-12-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if hes going to stop and go the turn more often than checking the turn, yes i think you win more by raising on the flop because he will let you raise him on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good point, but if I just call the flop I'm 100% sure he will bet the turn. (As opposed to not 100% he would gay bet it if I raised the flop.)

Also, if I just call the flop and the Uknown Dude calls behind me do I want to raise when Spaz bets the turn or go for another overcall? (Assuming a blank comes off.)

SCfuji
10-12-2005, 03:23 AM
im not really caring about the dude right now but are you thinking of a line that would just be going for overcalls from the dude for the rest of the hand?

cold_cash
10-12-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
im not really caring about the dude right now but are you thinking of a line that would just be going for overcalls from the dude for the rest of the hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I'm toying with, yeah.

SCfuji
10-12-2005, 03:29 AM
im thinking you will want to raise most turn cards because more straight draws and flush draws will appear. i can see how the turn bet is 100% if you just call but wouldnt the turn bet % still be high from spaz since hes a spaz? can we assume spaz will bet the turn card 75% of the time if you raise the flop?

i wish party allowed for ten minutes for each decision point- if i were playing this hand i am pretty sure i would end up raising this flop almost instantly for reasons unknown.