PDA

View Full Version : How many times?

Lawrence Ng
10-12-2005, 02:28 AM
What is your record number of times you have had sex with the same woman (or man) in one day?

DeadMoneyOC
10-12-2005, 02:30 AM
I know this japanese guy who claimed to have sex 19 times in one day. He also told me that he has sex everyday except tuesday because he has piano lessions on tuesday. Funny guy...

InchoateHand
10-12-2005, 02:31 AM
Did you have to pay her each time?

Wait...I think you have a call waiting for you over in the NAMGLA thread.

diebitter
10-12-2005, 02:31 AM
You need a bigger top number /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PoBoy321
10-12-2005, 02:32 AM
By day, do you mean midnight to midnight or 24 hour period? I think my answer is either 6 or 7 depending on what you're looking for.

10-12-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You need a bigger top number

[/ QUOTE ]

Weatherhead03
10-12-2005, 02:58 AM
After seven it starts to hurt

imported_CaseClosed326
10-12-2005, 03:00 AM
My girlfriend went to another college so weekend visits were fun.

Yeah, you need a higher number.

10-12-2005, 03:01 AM
because thats when the booze wears off?

PoBoy321
10-12-2005, 03:02 AM
I had a friend in high school who was dating a girl a year older than us in college and claimed to have had sex with her in excess of 25 times over the course of a 2 day period. I didn't believe him at first, but when I saw him when he got back and he couldn't walk, I believed him.

10-12-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a friend in high school who was dating a gay lumberjack a year older than us in college and claimed to have had sex with him in excess of 25 times over the course of a 2 day period. I didn't believe him at first, but when I saw him when he got back and he couldn't walk, I believed him.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

Weatherhead03
10-12-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
because thats when the skin starts to wears off?

[/ QUOTE ]

PoBoy321
10-12-2005, 03:05 AM
I should have also mentioned that he claimed (whether or not it was true, I don't know) to have gone bareback the entire weekend. That's why he was sore.

Blarg
10-12-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I know this japanese guy who claimed to have sex 19 times in one day. He also told me that he has sex everyday except tuesday because he has piano lessions on tuesday. Funny guy...

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably just fertilized the sushi once and hit 19 of them.

peachy
10-12-2005, 03:29 AM
the numbers should go higher...

Claunchy
10-12-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You need a bigger top number

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You people who say this need to produce some numbers...and some stories. I think 4 times in one day is about as much as I could ever conceive of doing, but maybe my libido is weak compared to the rest of OOT.

Blarg
10-12-2005, 03:57 AM
Dude, this is OOT, where we're all collar-poppin' internet tough guys packing massive meat who think even airbrushed supermodels are too ugly for us. Four times in a day? Us OOT guys can do it four times forty times that much and never even get soft. We use our dongs to hammer nails, scramble eggs, pry the lids off paint cans, and stun termites deep in the wood. There's nothing an OOT pecker can't handle.

wacki
10-12-2005, 04:03 AM
Numbers aren't relevant. When I lost my virginity I had hardcore sex for like 3 hours and didn't come. Lots of rugburns though. So by your scale that is less intense sex than a minuteman hitting it twice during a commercial break. That's just not right.

Claunchy
10-12-2005, 04:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Numbers aren't relevant. When I lost my virginity I had hardcore sex for like 3 hours and didn't come. Lots of rugburns though. So by your scale that is less intense sex than a minuteman hitting it twice during a commercial break. That's just not right.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. Now I don't feel so bad. There's no way I'm finishing within 45 minutes if I've already had sex that day, so, for example, 4 times in one day would probably equate to like 3-4 hours of actual sex. Those of you who have done SO much more, how long did you go? When did you find time to eat during your 18-hour sex marathon?

2+2 wannabe
10-12-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, this is OOT, where we're all collar-poppin' internet tough guys packing massive meat who think even airbrushed supermodels are too ugly for us. Four times in a day? Us OOT guys can do it four times forty times that much and never even get soft. We use our dongs to hammer nails, scramble eggs, pry the lids off paint cans, and stun termites deep in the wood. There's nothing an OOT pecker can't handle.

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh

diebitter
10-12-2005, 04:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the truest thing ever said.

mackthefork
10-12-2005, 05:25 AM
There's no zero or what is sex option, what gives?

Mack

gmrankin
10-12-2005, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
minuteman hitting it twice during a commercial break.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been talking to my wife?

mmbt0ne
10-12-2005, 05:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only during the commercial breaks. /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rick Nebiolo
10-12-2005, 05:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What is your record number of times you have had sex with the same woman (or man) in one day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Define sex.

~ Rick

gmrankin
10-12-2005, 05:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only during the commercial breaks. /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to tell you to shut the hell up, i am trying to sleep over here - but keep up the good work man... better you than me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PocketJokers72
10-12-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We use our dongs to ... stun termites deep in the wood.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Thank you!

vulturesrow
10-12-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is possibly your best work yet..

BeerMoney
10-12-2005, 11:18 AM

jakethebake
10-12-2005, 11:20 AM
The top number is clearly too low, although in my experience, after 4 or 5 you're just in it out of stubbornness as it has ceased to be enjoyable.

edit: dammit, diebitter, stop deleting responses. you don't get it because at 3 minutes per time it just doesn't take its toll on you the way it otherwise would. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CollinEstes
10-12-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The top number is clearly too low, although in my experience, after 4 or 5 you're just in it out of stubbornness as it has ceased to be enjoyable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed after that is it just painfully sore.

Now I am lucky to go more than once, but I am married.

When I was 18 though I remember going 7 times in like a 12 hour period. But you know my endurance was alittle lite back then.

diebitter
10-12-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

edit: dammit, diebitter, stop deleting responses. you don't get it because at 3 minutes per time it just doesn't take its toll on you the way it otherwise would. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry Jake. Did I step on your joke response? Cool! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I had to apologise once to a girl after the 5 hours hard riding and coming for the 7th time that night. I felt terrible.

I was just feeling tired /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Duke
10-12-2005, 11:53 AM
I've done 5, and I figure it should go up to at least 8.

~D

Lawrence Ng
10-12-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did you have to pay her each time?

Wait...I think you have a call waiting for you over in the NAMGLA thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by her, you mean your mom yes, however your sister I don't.

Lawrence

Lawrence Ng
10-12-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the numbers should go higher...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, how can some of you possibly go at it 5+ times a day? For me, it was 3. Morning, afternoon, and in the shower before we went to bed.

Junior really starts feeling it after 3 times. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Lawrence

InchoateHand
10-12-2005, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If by her, you mean your mom yes, however your sister I don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wowzers, that one hurt!!!

Shouldn't you be over in the other forums making up winrates and hands, hanging off El Diablo's cock (while he ignores you) and arguing stridently for things you clearly don't understand?

diebitter
10-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Well, I've certainly done it 5 times in one session, say 6 hours. It was red hot though, so maybe that makes a diff?

Aloysius
10-12-2005, 03:01 PM
24 Hour Session - 6x
Calendar Day - 4x

I never had an issue with soreness the more times I had sex (just became more difficult to ejaculate) until the most recent girl I dated. The soreness was focused around the head area - I think it's because she was noticably tighter than your avg. woman, also, hadn't had sex in a while.

I went 3x with her before the soreness overcame me and had to stop.

MonkeeMan
10-12-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. Now I don't feel so bad. There's no way I'm finishing within 45 minutes if I've already had sex that day, so, for example, 4 times in one day would probably equate to like 3-4 hours of actual sex. Those of you who have done SO much more, how long did you go? When did you find time to eat during your 18-hour sex marathon?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be serious.

Arnfinn Madsen
10-12-2005, 04:11 PM
13 or 14 I think, don't remember (only remember the only time I left the hotel room that day was to get water /images/graemlins/laugh.gif).