PDA

View Full Version : quitting/boycotting party

10-12-2005, 01:44 AM
anyway with all the hate at party flying around...just wondering...

10-12-2005, 01:49 AM
haha looks like party pissed a lot of people off but lost no business!

runner4life7
10-12-2005, 02:36 AM
its simple economics. Supply and Demand. They have the supply of fish that we demand. They also supply a simple game that I have learned and dont want to learn how to play differently.

Freudian
10-12-2005, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its simple economics. Supply and Demand. They have the supply of fish that we demand. They also supply a simple game that I have learned and dont want to learn how to play differently.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it has more to do with pack mentality. I doubt the majority of those that now has rushed to Party has any idea if it is profitable to do so.

I haven't played a hand on Party, nor have I deposited any money there. I am taking enough times to find out how juicy the games are at Pokerstars (where I have lots of bonus to clear anyway) and Prima. When I get rakeback on Party I am sure I will end up there, but have no reason panic just yet.

Newt_Buggs
10-12-2005, 02:49 AM
Party didn't piss me off. Besides, even if they had, no other site can compare with the quality of higher buy in SNGs for multitablers that I know of.

Bigwig
10-12-2005, 02:51 AM
I can't leave. It's a goddamn gold mine.

Exitonly
10-12-2005, 03:25 AM
i have absolutely no problem with what party did, everyone is seriously over-reacting to this.. rake back will be around on party, and you can 10 table.. for 99% of you it will be no different. The other 1% will have to stick to 10 tables now.

SCfuji
10-12-2005, 03:43 AM
im enjoying the free stts thanks to the stars bonus as well. but now im stuck to play more to get the damned duffel bag. grr. im also enjoying the free stts on bodog.

Cactus Jack
10-12-2005, 05:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Diogenes, our search is over! We have met an honest man!

Enlightenment is a rare thing. Being honest with yourself is the rarest of the rare. I'm very impressed. Seriously.

nh

CJ