PDA

View Full Version : So Chuddo...

utmt40
10-12-2005, 12:48 AM
Whats the latest on our favorite person Olivia?

InchoateHand
10-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Do you know him, and thus know there is a latest, from which hilarity will ensue?

Or is your PM function broken?

utmt40
10-12-2005, 12:52 AM
Well the OOT community was very interested in this topic and I am sure wouldnt mind an update...

Brainwalter
10-12-2005, 12:53 AM
Yeah ease off choate.

lucas9000
10-12-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well the OOT community was very interested in this topic and I am sure wouldnt mind an update...

[/ QUOTE ]

who is olivia and why are we interested?

InchoateHand
10-12-2005, 12:55 AM
There are people here who bastardize my forum handle to be funny. There are those that bowdlerize it to be rude. And then there are people who are just plain dumb.

Use your brains. How could there be an update?

Voltron87
10-12-2005, 12:57 AM
what does inchoatehand mean anyway?

InchoateHand
10-12-2005, 01:00 AM
Main Entry: in·cho·ate
Pronunciation: in-'kO-&t, 'in-k&-"wAt
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin inchoatus, past participle of inchoare to start work on, perhaps from in- + cohum part of a yoke to which the beam of a plow is fitted
: being only partly in existence or operation; especially : imperfectly formed or formulated : FORMLESS <misty, inchoate suspicions that all is not well with the nation -- J. M. Perry>
- in·cho·ate·ly adverb
- in·cho·ate·ness noun

Its reflective of the state of my game that drew me to this website originally, as well as a tacked on card reference to a handle I have been using on the internet since time immemorial---probably because I thought the word "inchoate" was really cool back in the days of BBS.

It doesn't really mean anything---underdeveloped, imperfect hand.

PoBoy321
Dictionary.com is (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=inchoate) your friend. (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hand)

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]
what does inchoatehand mean anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

well I know what "inchoate" is, but how it relates to a hand, I really have no idea

sexdrugsmoney
10-12-2005, 01:04 AM
I propose [censored] changes Chuddo's name to "Chudd0wn3d".

[censored]
10-12-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you know him, and thus know there is a latest, from which hilarity will ensue?

Or is your PM function broken?

[/ QUOTE ]

I too am curious as to if you are aware of the PM function readily available on your My Home page. But perhaps Chuddo will come in with a good update and bail you out. we shall see.

Voltron87
10-12-2005, 01:09 AM
ah. i did not know inchoate was a word. the more you know indeed.

i think from now on whenever i see that word im going to be reminded of you and the post i made about people who are "trying to deal with the shame of not going to an ivy league school". one of my better posts, considering it was to you and in a thread where a bunch of people from cornell got offended at the implication that cornell was not on par with the top ivy league schools.

chuddo
10-12-2005, 01:09 AM
http://www.mactavishland.ca/pictures/tumbleweed.jpg

smokingrobot
10-12-2005, 01:10 AM
nice.

tdarko
10-12-2005, 01:12 AM
not exactly "bailing out," /images/graemlins/frown.gif

utmt40
10-12-2005, 01:13 AM
I am fully aware of the pm function but if there were an update I am sure that everyone would want to know.

maryfield48
10-12-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am fully aware of the pm function but if there were an update I am sure that everyone would want to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm. I wonder if your correct use of the conditional "were" will be enough to save you from [censored]'s wrath.

[censored]
10-12-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm. I wonder if your correct use of the conditional "were" will be enough to save you from [censored]'s wrath.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't bet on it

CardSharpCook
10-12-2005, 02:20 AM
Yeah, I really doubt this one is ever gonna have an update. Unless Chuddo wants to claim he banged her again.

mason55
10-12-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Main Entry: in·cho·ate
Pronunciation: in-'kO-&t, 'in-k&-"wAt
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin inchoatus, past participle of inchoare to start work on, perhaps from in- + cohum part of a yoke to which the beam of a plow is fitted
: being only partly in existence or operation; especially : imperfectly formed or formulated : FORMLESS <misty, inchoate suspicions that all is not well with the nation -- J. M. Perry>
- in·cho·ate·ly adverb
- in·cho·ate·ness noun

Its reflective of the state of my game that drew me to this website originally, as well as a tacked on card reference to a handle I have been using on the internet since time immemorial---probably because I thought the word "inchoate" was really cool back in the days of BBS.

It doesn't really mean anything---underdeveloped, imperfect hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... I always just assumed you had a deformed hand.