tonypaladino
10-12-2005, 03:49 AM
very easy, but if you keep whoring there they will back you off

pzhon
10-12-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How easy is the Bodog bonus to clear?

[/ QUOTE ]
That depends on what limits and games you play. It clears much faster when you play for higher stakes, and it clears faster when your style involves seeing the flop more (e.g., limping more, and in NL, making smaller preflop raises that will get called). In ring games, you have to contribute to the pot to get credit for the hand.

Stud variants have the advantage that you always post an ante, so you get credit for each hand. The players are extremely bad, particularly at 5 card stud, but there aren't that many games.

Omaha and Omaha8 give you a lot of points because there is naturally a lot of limping, and the pots can get huge when several players like their hands, or just think it is their turn to get involved.

The tournaments are soft, and I have accumulated a lot of points (and cash) by playing both SNGs and MTTs. There aren't many higher-stakes tournaments running at any one time.

Stosh
10-12-2005, 08:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
very easy, but if you keep whoring there they will back you off

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please elaborate on this comment? Thanks. 'Stosh

dibbs
10-12-2005, 10:17 AM
If you continually deposit-withdraw-redeposit they will warn you.

If you continue beyond the warning you wont get the bonus anymore.

Stosh
10-12-2005, 10:33 AM
Thanks for clarifying. Speaking of the Bodog bonus, how do you know when it has been cleared? 'Stosh

dibbs
10-12-2005, 10:39 AM
When you deposit, multiply the bonus amount by 3 then just add that to the number in the lobby and withdraw after you've met it. Supposedly the tool in options somewhere will tell you how much you've earned in x amount of days is now accurate too. You can also email them.

If you withdraw without clearing the rollover they'll email you and you have 24 hours to respond and cancel the withdraw, or they'll send it without the bonus.

pzhon
10-12-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If you withdraw without clearing the rollover they'll email you and you have 24 hours to respond and cancel the withdraw, or they'll send it without the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]
Their system is supposed to give you 48 hours, but one time there was only 33 minutes between when I received the first e-mail, warning me that despite what support told me before I requested a withdrawal, I still had not met the requirements, and when I received the second e-mail, telling me that the bonus had been removed from my withdrawal. I had to spend an hour on the phone to get that one cleared up. (They added the money with no additional requirements when I cleared the next bonus.)

A message had been sent to my Bodog account earlier, but I hadn't logged in to see it since I had no money with which to play.

NotMitch
10-12-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How easy is the Bodog bonus to clear?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you play SnGs it is a great bonus