PDA

View Full Version : Look, Ma! I'm a fish!! aka The risks of online poker. (lc)

Kyriefurro
10-11-2005, 11:09 PM
Absolutely no point to this post except that this hand gave me a bad case of the giggles after it was over (bout messed my pants when it actually played out though lol).

Hero is UTG w/ A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Preflop <font color="blue"> (5 players) </font>: Hero calls, CO <font color="red"> raises to $2 </font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB <font color="red"> raises to $250.53 (all-in) </font>, Hero calls for $118.25 /images/graemlins/blush.gif

<font color="green"> This call was a sincere mis-click. I had planned on calling the extra dollar that CO raised. Since I was multi-tabling, I went to check off on the "call($1)" box, but the all-in raise registered at the exact moment I clicked. Much swearing and cursing followed, and I'm sure the Lord's name was taken in vain more than once. </font>

Villain showed: 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif

Flop: Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Turn: 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif
River: 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Results:
Villain has two-pair, Queens and Nines with a Seven
Hero has two-pair, Queens and Nines with an Ace.
Hero wins $240....and can start to breath again.

orange
10-11-2005, 11:29 PM
LOL sick...

beset7
10-11-2005, 11:50 PM
did villain flip out?

Kyriefurro
10-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Amazingly, no. I think villain was such a big fish he didn't realize how truly bad my call was. In fact, he played the same stunt on another guy at the table about 3 hands later lol.

For what it's worth, I did apologize to him after I quit laughing.

FlyingStart
10-12-2005, 08:08 AM
Misclicking is great. Yesterday I was called on the flop after I made a 25$ continuation bet with missed AQs into a 9$ pot. I have also had the pleasure of going allin from the blinds in an unraised pot with weak top pair

4_2_it
10-12-2005, 08:14 AM
Misclick my a$$! Please PM me your pattern recognizer software immediately. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif